• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much money have you lost?

IML Gear Cream!
Well Alpha Pharma got busted but there's still alot of their stuff out there. Do you like Kalpa and Dragon Pharma? I think Kalpa makes SP.
alpha pharma won’t go away since they are registered in India. Never tried Kalpa but dragon pharma is legit it’s always been good for me and it’s been getting tested quite frequently and passing. Balkan makes sp labs. Balkan is actually legit pharma grade made in Moldova and SP labs is there UGL. I would imagine they find a way to use the same raws because SP is spot on with quality and testing

alpha pharma won’t go away since they are registered in India. Never tried Kalpa but dragon pharma is legit it’s always been good for me and it’s been getting tested quite frequently and passing. Balkan makes sp labs. Balkan is actually legit pharma grade made in Moldova and SP labs is there UGL. I would imagine they find a way to use the same raws because SP is spot on with quality and testing
I'm running an all kalpa sust and primo cycle right now. Kalpa is def on point. Pretty sure it's pharma in india

Well recently got some bunk or very under dosed d-bol from a source here, other than that 10yrs ago or so. I was scammed for around 400$ from Beachboy and Piper 250$ Both were solid back then till they did a exit scam. Btw DQ is solid - ty DQ

Interesting! Kalpa is also made in India and everything I've used thus far has been great and seemingly potent. Dustin and I know all about that Kalpa, we're both on that train! Lol

Olympus....I cant still feel the crazy pip... Couldn't walk the entire blast, was leg day everyday.. got me for at least $500. Paxton was fire for a while...then garbage at the end..another couple hundred.

Interesting! Kalpa is also made in India and everything I've used thus far has been great and seemingly potent. Dustin and I know all about that Kalpa, we're both on that train! Lol
I'm loving kalpa so far what about you? It's def dosed right and pip free for me at least on everything I've tried. I'm lovin the primo too. I'm hard as a brick lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Scammed out of $900 from Alin maybe 8 years ago. Received seizure letter, scanned it, sent it to him...no response. Pounded his board...kept getting my posts deleted. He finally responds and says that "you obviously cut and pasted together a seizure letter." What a dick. Not to mention how many times his "stealth" packets leaked during transfer.

Thank God a respected member on this board referred me to AY. Since her retirement I have used Robolics and DQ with ZERO issues. I do wish DQ used CIM like Robo since WU has led to many headaches. To me CIM is safer than WU if you trust the source. Both DQ and Robo have been awesome for me.

The most I’ve lost was about 350, sadly that was 2 separate occasions. It was an exit scam from a very good source at the time that was poseing as 2 different sources

Olympus....I cant still feel the crazy pip... Couldn't walk the entire blast, was leg day everyday.. got me for at least $500. Paxton was fire for a while...then garbage at the end..another couple hundred.
Paxton/Abaxen era... Whoa
That was around the time of my humble beginnings here.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Scammed out of $900 from Alin maybe 8 years ago. Received seizure letter, scanned it, sent it to him...no response. Pounded his board...kept getting my posts deleted. He finally responds and says that "you obviously cut and pasted together a seizure letter." What a dick. Not to mention how many times his "stealth" packets leaked during transfer.

Thank God a respected member on this board referred me to AY. Since her retirement I have used Robolics and DQ with ZERO issues. I do wish DQ used CIM like Robo since WU has led to many headaches. To me CIM is safer than WU if you trust the source. Both DQ and Robo have been awesome for me.
X2 - ROBO and DQ

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I just placed an order and sent funds to DQ. Trusting you guys and Hope I made a good choice.

Hey whats CIM?

I just placed an order and sent funds to DQ. Trusting you guys and Hope I made a good choice.

Hey whats CIM?

You made the best choice I guarantee that!! Shipping and quality is always A1 from DQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey whats CIM?
Just got confirmation of my payment brother, order shipped today. DQ is solid, no worries. That's 2 orders in 3 weeks for me. You'll get your pack in a rather timely fashion. And the products are excellent.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the fantastic compliments, earned us a new customer with jkhailey.

Hey whats CIM?

You’re in good hands bro. I can guarantee you that. DQ has yet to dissatisfy. The products are some of the best I’ve ever used.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

we have been running some promos lately for TD threads. once you get an order and post a review of your experience you are eligible for a freebie with next order. Also Sherk and i will be brainstormin on some upcoming sales and promotions so please keep your eyes open. Sherk is currently running a BOGO sale on turinabol, hard to beat for 30 bucks a box.
Hell yeah man im looking forward to it

I'm loving kalpa so far what about you? It's def dosed right and pip free for me at least on everything I've tried. I'm lovin the primo too. I'm hard as a brick lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hell yeah bro, Kalpa seems good as gold so far. The Adex is strong, the deca makes me moody, and the anadrol is getting me pumped as hell right now. Still have some stuff on deck I'll be trying in coming months like test, EQ and tren. Glad you like the primo, everyone says it's so hard to find legit, but at $100 per bottle it better be real! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
we have been running some promos lately for TD threads. once you get an order and post a review of your experience you are eligible for a freebie with next order. Also Sherk and i will be brainstormin on some upcoming sales and promotions so please keep your eyes open. Sherk is currently running a BOGO sale on turinabol, hard to beat for 30 bucks a box.
I should of got that for that price. Shoot. I went with a anadrol oral instead. I always miss a good deal lol.

I should of got that for that price. Shoot. I went with a anadrol oral instead. I always miss a good deal lol.
I’ve only tried a handful of DQ products. Anadrol being one of them. You made a good choice. Be careful with your new found strength.

I hope its the shit! Anadrol and superdrol are the only orals left I havnt used, well I-ordered some drol once awhile back it was garbage. I literally could take the whole bottle and nothing.

Im already benching and pulling pretty heavy weight for an old man. Cant wait to see how much more I can get. A 550 bench would make my day!

Thanks for your guys help . Glad I came here

Cool idea for a thread. I have been at this for at least 10 years and have lost a total of $550. $400 from a fly by night type shop exit scam and $150 from another well known at the time and safe if not well respected sponsor. I can't remember either shops name but the last one Started with an M and I had dealt with both multiple times succesfully before they got me. So never say never and don't spend money you can't lose.

I have recently been ripped for raws over $1000

Also some time back I got ripped for over $400 on some HGH

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

I narrowly escaped losing money on MFLs going away sale. Anyone remember that? Its been a long time but I think I actually sent the money and then things got weird and was able to cancel and get back my WU transfer

I've been burned for about $450, between packs not being sent and bunk gear.

Over the years I’ve actually been pretty damn lucky, the worst I got taken for was 320$ but I still got the gear it was just all bunk so it was useless. I know even just at that amount tho I was f’ing pissed! I couldn’t imagine losing more than that..

Back