• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trucks or Suv?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it's getting close to time for me to get a new vehicle.

My car is almost paid off and I really like it but, I can't get in and out of it without turning away from the seat and getting in like a damn grandma. Once I'm in the car it's fine just getting in and out is tough....

Anyways, I'm debating on a truck or Suv. I've always owned a truck but a beefy suv sounds fun to.... Just can't haul shit....

What are yalls thoughts? Any suggestions?

Truck for sure bud. It’s when you don’t have one that you need one. Of course, then all your friends call you when they need one too... lol

still, get a truck bud

Truck for sure bud. It’s when you don’t have one that you need one. Of course, then all your friends call you when they need one too... lol

still, get a truck bud

So true. A coworker of mine has a bumper sticker that says ' yes this is my truck, no I will not help you move'

Get a truck brother you can’t go wrong ( unless it’s a dodge )

All day long

This seems like the worst of all worlds if you're picking up lumber. What is that, a 4' bed? I'm better off with my sube outback for 8' beams, can strap em up top. Ok, great for bags of concrete tho I'll give you that. Or a bedful of tapioca pudding. Or a curbside of hoes and a keg. Ok maybe I'll buy it.

604e916e02f0a9e63ee87781d7dad159.jpg

Mine. I wouldn’t trade it for the world man. Can’t go wrong with a truck. I do agree that a nice lifted SUV with big tires looks mean as well, I’m just partial to trucks myself. Have fun shopping around!

GearChurch Gang

IML Gear Cream!
If you really think you'll utilize the truck in a way you can't with the SUV than for sure the truck.

If it's just for comfort and room for family and groceries. Def the SUV.

I like both. If you don't need the bed, why buy the truck? Escalade 420HP 6.2L AWD is a beautiful ride and you can't beat the way the drive.

https://www.cadillac.com/suvs/escalade

Hell yeah man. I roll in a red 2016 SRX and it's a headturner. Love the way Cadis ride so damn smooth, the steering and everything is perfect.

I love trucks but they are just so expensive that there are vehicle I'd much rather spend that kind of money on. Everyone's different.

Hell yeah man. I roll in a red 2016 SRX and it's a headturner. Love the way Cadis ride so damn smooth, the steering and everything is perfect.

I love trucks but they are just so expensive that there are vehicle I'd much rather spend that kind of money on. Everyone's different.

I’ve got a caddy myself. 2015 sedan love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I knew there was a reason I liked you, mopar man:) I also would be okay with Tondra.....

But if I had 100k to blow I’d buy a track hawk...

604e916e02f0a9e63ee87781d7dad159.jpg

Mine. I wouldn’t trade it for the world man. Can’t go wrong with a truck. I do agree that a nice lifted SUV with big tires looks mean as well, I’m just partial to trucks myself. Have fun shopping around!

GearChurch Gang

Got a Cherokee and an older F-150, love both. Owning a truck be prepaid to help out friends/fam with moving stuff constantly.
Buddy of mine just got a fully loaded sport addition Teluride, gotta say
I was impressed and it 20k cheaper than the others in the same class.

Man I knew there was a reason I liked you, mopar man:) I also would be okay with Tondra.....

But if I had 100k to blow I’d buy a track hawk...

Hahaha Hellyeah brother!
Tundra’s are very nice as well, my fiancé just bought a 2019 and it’s pretty sick

GearChurch Gang

Get Shredded!
I used to drive the Cherokee with the inline 6. Couldn’t kill it. Ram 1500 all day. Best truck I’ve ever owned. (Knock on wood)

I used to drive the Cherokee with the inline 6. Couldn’t kill it. Ram 1500 all day. Best truck I’ve ever owned. (Knock on wood)
I see a ton of the Ram trucks here and everyone I know who has one hasn't had any issues with them.

They also run about 8k less then Chevy, Ford, GMC and Toyota.

I had a Rebel for a rental a few weeks back and it was pretty damn nice... Just hate the red trim inside and they all come like that.

The only down side to the dodge truck line.... rust. They cheap out on there metal. Grew up on beef farm and worked in dairy farms and it musta been an unwritten rule for farmers to only own ford trucks and Cadillac sedans...

Cadillacs are bullet proof.

fords always seem to have transmission issues (at least back then)

mopar forever and always ❤️

I like both. If you don't need the bed, why buy the truck? Escalade 420HP 6.2L AWD is a beautiful ride and you can't beat the way the drive.

https://www.cadillac.com/suvs/escalade
Just bought a 2019 Escalade esv (the longer one) in January, for the wife and kids, the rear seats completely fold down to haul longer stuff, front seats massage and has a center console cooler for traveling, 5 screens for entertainment and they can be individually tuned with separate headphones. Its fast and nimble, drives and handles like a smaller suv but with a big payload. I myself drive a crew cab long box GMC Denali for hauling and work. We are a general motors family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back