• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which one of you is designing shirts here

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it's one of you
925e45b835539c54cc11e1a97e440ed9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ha. Thats a good deal! I like that they tried to charge 35. Probs photo shopped thought.

I think I recognize that tat, it is someone that was here a while ago, mr waters?

IML Gear Cream!
Thats how we say it ... if that's your style of cut-up t-shirt, maybe it says what it should say lol

Agreed. I cant stand douche bags who wear nip slip tanks. Especially those stringer tanks, talk about GAY!!!

I am sure people talk shit about me training in a hoodie in the middle of summer too though lol..Fuck Em

Last edited:
Agreed. I cant stand douche bags who wear nip slip tanks. Especially those stringer tanks, talk about GAY!!!

I am sure people talk shit about me training in a hoodie in the middle of summer too though lol..Fuck Em
Are you that asshat that keeps turning the fans off? Lol there's a dude at my gym that does that...mofo, it's 108 degrees outside and about 80 inside plus humidity from ball sweat. Leave that shit on! That hoodie and the fans off isn't going make you less fat when you keep stuffing cheeseburgers in your mouth every day! Haha

A muscle shirt or cut t shirt makes sense but a hoodie?? Lol I don’t care for the stringers tho that’s just taking it to far like the guys who wear bright ass colors like highlight orange shorts or highlight lime green t shirts now that’s just gay lol

A muscle shirt or cut t shirt makes sense but a hoodie?? Lol I don’t care for the stringers tho that’s just taking it to far like the guys who wear bright ass colors like highlight orange shorts or highlight lime green t shirts now that’s just gay lol
Yeah I like the ones that have a little extra cut out on the back but I can't stand the stupid nip slip cutoff shirts. Shit is gay. I wear a zip up in the winter but it's too damn hot here in the summer. I'd wear nothing here in the summer if it was socially acceptable

I prefer a dry fit T or sleeveless, a cut shirt when everything else is dirty, but only cut sleeves and neck. that whole half-naked look isn't for me lol to each hos own tho ;)

You stalking my pics again ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you that asshat that keeps turning the fans off? Lol there's a dude at my gym that does that...mofo, it's 108 degrees outside and about 80 inside plus humidity from ball sweat. Leave that shit on! That hoodie and the fans off isn't going make you less fat when you keep stuffing cheeseburgers in your mouth every day! Haha

Lmao

Better at Planet Fitness on Pizza night!

But those are cool as fuck cutoff shirts, and I'd buy one!

For $2.85 each I'd take several!

Get Shredded!

Love training in a hoodie..keeps my joints and muscles warm, feels good. Got that tip from Dante Trudel.

Plus it keeps people guessing whats underneath lol.

I just laughed so hard at this... showed my girl, she called me an idiot and went back to looking at shoes.... they just don’t get it!

I just laughed so hard at this... showed my girl, she called me an idiot and went back to looking at shoes.... they just don’t get it!

Lol women...

Price drop Bitches!
Who wants one
a105236bfd554320c0ec1ab7ebc33ec0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I dont have the balls to wear that, literally, they are so atrophied

Back