• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

1 test-cyp

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently got some and would like some feedback(good and bad)......Done a good bit of research,,but haven't used it yet...Would like to here from Brothers about dose ,,sides,,, results,,,any input???

It's good, most comparable to primo and masteron

Pip sucks the first few weeks mix it with your test to reduce it about 4 weeks in right now low dose seems to keep me looking full on deceit

Never used it myself but hopefully you didnt get more than 1 vial because I hear horror stories of crippling PIP and the ability to only be able to handle 2 pins period before tossing. If you can handle it, I hear it works great so if you are lucky and dont get that crippling PIP you should be GTG.

There are current logs for test 1 , both guys are exclusively using PSL Dhb and they say that it is painfree —

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently got some and would like some feedback(good and bad)......Done a good bit of research,,but haven't used it yet...Would like to here from Brothers about dose ,,sides,,, results,,,any input???
depends on the lab... PSL has had some reports of almost painless pip (odd), but thats what I'm hearing.. pip is the only thing that I recall from this drug when i used it many moons ago..

Would the dose per cc matter......I have 50mg/ml bottle???I was looking for a higher dose per cc....................now I'm not...Not a big fan of PIP !!! Everything I read ,,,nothing about PIP...Damn.... .was looking forward to giving it a go...

I think painfree DHB is a fairy tail.. I've used it extensively over the years. Made many many vials of it. Real dhb is ganna have some bite.. no matter the recipe. I would love to be proven wrong though.

I'm going to agree with this one.. it's only until recently that I've heard someone having absolutely no pip.. again this is only one individual but there will be more.

This is one of those compounds that no matter how you slice it and dice it it's going to pack punch on the site

If it’s brewed a certain way pip can be minimal. GC has it down he said his first batch had absolutely terrible pip and the more he played with his recipe the better it got. Several guys have ran his and claim great results with little to no pip. The only issue is it crashes easily so if you have some sitting for a few months before use it will usually start to crash. My advice would be use a heating pad before opening each vial and make sure it’s not crashed even in the slightest bit before injecting

Back