Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mystery package

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,369 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Also forgot to add Iíve never actually purchased anything from this source. They are definitely a good international option for sure and Iím sure Iíll eventually order from them but the only ďordersĒ I have with them are two different dragon pharma testosterone give aways lol. Anyone ever noticed when international sources do giveaways or freebies itís almost always dragon pharma? Itís also usually one of the few brands they also stock locally. I guess DP is very cheap when getting wholesale bit hey Iíll take it the DP line is a really nice line Iíve never been let down from it and have ran it quite a few times
    I still got the 3 Vials of the DP Test E from their giveaway stashed in my safe lol
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    I still got the 3 Vials of the DP Test E from their giveaway stashed in my safe lol
    Me too now haha I used the other three already as well as the two vials of dp test e 400 from the first giveaway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points

I will post a pic of a vial of GP gear up a girls ass for a free vial of tren Ace. Your move big rich 😎

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

They aren't even worried about your "stash" unless it's over a certain amount or you can give them info on the source. Go read the "Busted By The Feds" book and look up guidelines on anabolics. (Not trying to come off as a dick commenting on this.. but by all means be safe as possible!). Good luck to you fellas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    haha I sometimes have a bunch of downtime at work being the head of the area I work in as well as a flexible work schedule sometimes so Iím able to get off early, train, eat, and then play around on here before the family gets home most days
    Ah, big boss Lumberg in here! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpy View Post
    They aren't even worried about your "stash" unless it's over a certain amount or you can give them info on the source. Go read the "Busted By The Feds" book and look up guidelines on anabolics. (Not trying to come off as a dick commenting on this.. but by all means be safe as possible!). Good luck to you fellas!
    There are enough examples of them carrying through on prosecutions or handing the evidence over to the local DA to prosecute (especially in states where any steroid is a felony) for this general rule not to be infallible. There are exceptions. It happens.

Use caution.

Shut up and do not talk. Do not answer questions. Assert that you want to talk to your attorney right away. Say nothing else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    715 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    There are enough examples of them carrying through on prosecutions or handing the evidence over to the local DA to prosecute (especially in states where any steroid is a felony) for this general rule not to be infallible. There are exceptions. It happens.

Use caution.

Shut up and do not talk. Do not answer questions. Assert that you want to talk to your attorney right away. Say nothing else.
    This is exactly what happens. It doesn't pay to be the big fish in the little pond. The local Barney Fife will be all to happy lock your swole ass up just so he can be the big shot. The smaller the city/town, the more likely you are to get pinched. It takes zero effort for them to send your info to the local boys.