Mystery package

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Mystery package

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,301

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,496
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,804
    Thanked in
    1,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Also forgot to add Iíve never actually purchased anything from this source. They are definitely a good international option for sure and Iím sure Iíll eventually order from them but the only ďordersĒ I have with them are two different dragon pharma testosterone give aways lol. Anyone ever noticed when international sources do giveaways or freebies itís almost always dragon pharma? Itís also usually one of the few brands they also stock locally. I guess DP is very cheap when getting wholesale bit hey Iíll take it the DP line is a really nice line Iíve never been let down from it and have ran it quite a few times
    I still got the 3 Vials of the DP Test E from their giveaway stashed in my safe lol
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  2. #32
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,472
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    I still got the 3 Vials of the DP Test E from their giveaway stashed in my safe lol
    Me too now haha I used the other three already as well as the two vials of dp test e 400 from the first giveaway

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,738

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I will post a pic of a vial of GP gear up a girls ass for a free vial of tren Ace. Your move big rich 😎

  4. #34
    Member
    Blimpy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    720100

    They aren't even worried about your "stash" unless it's over a certain amount or you can give them info on the source. Go read the "Busted By The Feds" book and look up guidelines on anabolics. (Not trying to come off as a dick commenting on this.. but by all means be safe as possible!). Good luck to you fellas!

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    506

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points
    441003524

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    haha I sometimes have a bunch of downtime at work being the head of the area I work in as well as a flexible work schedule sometimes so Iím able to get off early, train, eat, and then play around on here before the family gets home most days
    Ah, big boss Lumberg in here! Lol

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,705

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    235
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,222
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Blimpy View Post
    They aren't even worried about your "stash" unless it's over a certain amount or you can give them info on the source. Go read the "Busted By The Feds" book and look up guidelines on anabolics. (Not trying to come off as a dick commenting on this.. but by all means be safe as possible!). Good luck to you fellas!
    There are enough examples of them carrying through on prosecutions or handing the evidence over to the local DA to prosecute (especially in states where any steroid is a felony) for this general rule not to be infallible. There are exceptions. It happens.

    Use caution.

    Shut up and do not talk. Do not answer questions. Assert that you want to talk to your attorney right away. Say nothing else.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,089
    Thanked in
    715 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    There are enough examples of them carrying through on prosecutions or handing the evidence over to the local DA to prosecute (especially in states where any steroid is a felony) for this general rule not to be infallible. There are exceptions. It happens.

    Use caution.

    Shut up and do not talk. Do not answer questions. Assert that you want to talk to your attorney right away. Say nothing else.
    This is exactly what happens. It doesn't pay to be the big fish in the little pond. The local Barney Fife will be all to happy lock your swole ass up just so he can be the big shot. The smaller the city/town, the more likely you are to get pinched. It takes zero effort for them to send your info to the local boys.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2019, 12:08 PM
  2. Dark web mystery box
    By Poirot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-10-2018, 04:51 AM
  3. Finished batch of (?!?!?! Mystery vials) (100%Mig840)
    By tone in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-18-2017, 12:14 PM
  4. Mysterious Mystery
    By thejoshman in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 05:14 AM
  5. The Serge Nubret Poison Mystery Continues
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums