• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Former Inmate At MCC: Impossible For Jeffrey Epstein To Kill Himself There

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Former Inmate At MCC: Impossible For Jeffrey Epstein To Kill Himself There

According to a former Metropolitan Correction Center (MCC) inmate, there is "no way" registered sex offender and millionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein could have pulled off killing himself in the Manhattan facility.

"There's no way that man could have killed himself. I've done too much time in those units. It's an impossibility," the former inmate told The New York Post's Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity.

Epstein was found to have apparently hanged himself on Saturday morning at the MCC facility and was transferred to a hospital in Manhattan where he arrived in cardiac arrest, reports say.

The former convict is highly skeptical of the apparent suicide due to the conditions and precautious nature of MCC. "Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There's no way for you to connect to anything. You have sheets, but they're paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen," he told the Post.

The man explained that inmates on suicide watch are put in a "white smock, a straight jacket."

"They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves," he noted. "The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color."

Could Epstein have had help killing himself from the bed provided in the cell? According to the former inmate, there’s not a chance of that, either. "There's a steel frame, but you can't move it. There's no light fixture. There's no bars,” he said.

"They don't give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper," the man added. "Nothing hard or made of metal."

NBC reported on Saturday, however, that was Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of the incident, conflicting with original reports. It's also a curious revelation, since the registered sex offender was found with marks around his neck three weeks earlier, sparking reports of Epstein being on suicide watch. As noted by The Daily Wire's Ashe Schow, it's unclear, however, if the injury to his neck was from a suicide attempt, an attempt to get transferred to another prison, or an attack from another inmate.

The former inmate also said that Epstein was likely alone in his cell. "There's up to 80 people there," he told the Post. "They could put two in cell. It's one or two, but I'll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up."

Inmates are treated like animals at MCC, he said, telling the Post he told his parents not to come there because it was so grim.

"But it's my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn't happen," the former inmate stated.

Conspiracy theories have been circulating online since Epstein's shocking death, many pointing to the large number of powerful people implicated in his case, including high-profile politicians.

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/5050...ble-jeffrey-epstein-kill-amanda-prestigiacomo

This sure does lend credence to many of the theories out there including the possibility he was murdered in a well planned way.

Also a possibility that Epstein was smarter than this other inmate and wasn't deterred from using clothing to kill himself by the "dark brown color". Although I could see where most people would right away just throw up their hands and say, "Shit! Nobody can use dark brown to kill themselves!" I mean, when I first read it I thought "Yep, completely fucking impossible" but after thinking about it really really hard in my chair for half an hour I started to question that ancient wisdom of dark brown being a suicide-immune color. Maybe it's just not true?

Also a possibility that Epstein was smarter than this other inmate and wasn't deterred from using clothing to kill himself by the "dark brown color". Although I could see where most people would right away just throw up their hands and say, "Shit! Nobody can use dark brown to kill themselves!" I mean, when I first read it I thought "Yep, completely fucking impossible" but after thinking about it really really hard in my chair for half an hour I started to question that ancient wisdom of dark brown being a suicide-immune color. Maybe it's just not true?

I'm dying🤣🤣🤣

First thing that came to my mind when I heard this news was " Yeah right. He was Murdered" the truth will never be known.

Back