• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for source for GF’s Var Cycle

GrilledCheddar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s been a long time ASF, took about a year off from posting and a lot has gone on. Changed jobs, moved with my gf and started a new life in the city. Both of us are getting back serious in the gym and I’m looking for her a good source for anavar since we are going to keep her away from test probably from here on out.

Shes competed in bikini and figure and looking to go back to bikini next year. Who’s used some sources on here besides PSL (who I love and have logged a slew of items in the past) just looking to see what else is out there and preferably domestic.

I’ll also start a bulk cycle in September and run through December and will be logging on here whenever I figure out what all I plan to run. May log her anavar cycle as well.

Ladies welcome to chime in on var ran by board sources!

For a female I’d personally recommend Balkan. Most don’t know that Balkan is pharma grade and assume it’s just a bigger name UGL. Balkan is made in Moldova and used in hospitals and sold in pharmacies all throughout Europe. They still cater to the bodybuilding scene and produce products such as tren that you can only get underground. Balkan also has a big name UGL, SP labs which is also top notch I’ve ran both a few times and have always been more than impressed. Balkan used to be highly faked but that has faded throughout the years more so now than ever with the new security measures they’ve implemented on packaging. Crazy Doser has plenty of both and they are local. If your not in a rush roidbazzer has a nice selection as well. I haven’t personally used RB yet but a couple vets here have vouched for them and I personally know a couple guys who have used them and it’s checked out. The other sources guys mentioned here are top notch for sure just me personally whenever getting something for the wife I go with the best available option imo

For a female I’d personally recommend Balkan. Most don’t know that Balkan is pharma grade and assume it’s just a bigger name UGL. Balkan is made in Moldova and used in hospitals and sold in pharmacies all throughout Europe. They still cater to the bodybuilding scene and produce products such as tren that you can only get underground. Balkan also has a big name UGL, SP labs which is also top notch I’ve ran both a few times and have always been more than impressed. Balkan used to be highly faked but that has faded throughout the years more so now than ever with the new security measures they’ve implemented on packaging. Crazy Doser has plenty of both and they are local. If your not in a rush roidbazzer has a nice selection as well. I haven’t personally used RB yet but a couple vets here have vouched for them and I personally know a couple guys who have used them and it’s checked out. The other sources guys mentioned here are top notch for sure just me personally whenever getting something for the wife I go with the best available option imo

Biggest reason I’m asking brother, since it’s for her. I actually love the local gear here that I’m connected with but they do not do orals. And besides PSL I haven’t been loyal to anyone with orals in a while. So yeah for her I’ll be looking for quality no doubt.

Gear Church has been solid for me. But havent tried the Var. Have seen lots of good reviews from women on the DQ var though.

IML Gear Cream!
Gear Church has been solid for me. But havent tried the Var. Have seen lots of good reviews from women on the DQ var though.

this is true also I almost forgot the DQ var was recently tested and came back spot on

DQ has supplied me with them solid orals in the past (MK-677, Winny, Anadrol) they are also an option for sure with var. also we have been kinda interested in their primo acetate tablets.

DQ’s var is on point. We have a female running a log at the moment if you look in our sub forum. Most var seems to bloat women a bit and she has had zero bloat using it. Another female member also posted in Belle’s log stating that DQ’s var is also the only var she’s ran that didn’t cause bloating.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

DQ’s var is on point. We have a female running a log at the moment if you look in our sub forum. Most var seems to bloat women a bit and she has had zero bloat using it. Another female member also posted in Belle’s log stating that DQ’s var is also the only var she’s ran that didn’t cause bloating.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I was checking that out actually, that’s where I saw one of them using some primo tabs in conjunction and was wondering about that.

Dispense Quick would be my choice all day if this was for my wife or gf.

I have a log on it here too, in the DQ forum-

Don´t take risks or cheap out Balkan Pharmaceuticals would be the only thing i give to my GF

Don´t take risks or cheap out Balkan Pharmaceuticals would be the only thing i give to my GF
yea man for sure. Not saying I don’t trust DQ but when it comes to the wife you can never be too cautious and I for damn sure wouldn’t trust any other UGL. Can you imagine you get something mistaken labeled or the guy didn’t clean the capsule machine or pill press and now she’s getting d bol in her var or some sort of an ai or serm cut in. I think guys don’t realize the extent of damage that can be done to a female from getting bad gear. As men if we get bad sides we can easily reverse them. For women that shit is for life

yea man for sure. Not saying I don’t trust DQ but when it comes to the wife you can never be too cautious and I for damn sure wouldn’t trust any other UGL. Can you imagine you get something mistaken labeled or the guy didn’t clean the capsule machine or pill press and now she’s getting d bol in her var or some sort of an ai or serm cut in. I think guys don’t realize the extent of damage that can be done to a female from getting bad gear. As men if we get bad sides we can easily reverse them. For women that shit is for life

I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I’ll say though she’s not that dainty to the point where I’m too concerned. She’s been on and off test for about 3 years and when competing runs about 75mg a week for about 10-12 weeks along with var or winny with little change to voice or any other sides. The fact that I’m convincing her to get off injectables and run a Var only is already a blessing. DQ has tested well before and has offered for her to log some var on a solo run, we will see what happens and report any sides that may occur of course with the gains.

Back