• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got a question guys

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so I have a question about should I add Anavar to my cycle.

Right now running

Test cyp 600mg
Deca 300mg
MastE 600mg

Just wondering if I’d benefit from var even though I’m running MastE??

Last time I ran var I was just running my TRT dose and I fucking loved the results..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your goals ? What are you trying to do cut or bulk ?

If cutting id take the deca out , throw in eq at 4-600 and then could add var

But not sure I’d add it to a cycle with deca , I use deca to bulk , seeing as you are doing 600 mast im going to guess you want to cut or want a lean dry look so I’d take the deca out like a mentioned and then could throw in var

Right now running

Test cyp 600mg
Deca 300mg
MastE 600mg

Last time I ran var I was just running my TRT dose and I fucking loved the results..

Haven't ran var yet, actually starting a 6-week run of it with some other goodies starting Sunday BUT!

the cycle you posted is solid. Test/Deca/Mast is a great combo. I've used Mast on a bulk and a cut with great results. Currently on Test/Deca for a cut and loving how I look and feel. If I had some Mast if throw it in because I loved the anti-E effect it has.

If anything just throw in the var the last 5-6 weeks at 50mg/day. Not sure how long your cycle has been or what your goals are but people either start with it, or end with it. Too long begins diminishing returns.

Again, great cycle and hope you're seeing great results with that combo

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My two cents....I would wait to add the Var for another plan. Like MrGreen said...decide what you want to do..bulk or cut. Now, I do like Mast with everything that I run but I just wouldn't add Var to this current plan.

Just add the Var to you TRT again and kill it.

Right now running

Test cyp 600mg
Deca 300mg
MastE 600mg

Var and trt sounds like the best plan honestly.

I personally love deca and even tho it’s more efficient to use it in a bulk, if you cut calories deca can be fun for a cut too. Just my inexperienced two cents. Your current plan is good, save the anavar for when you return to trt... ya know, spice it up a bit.

What are your goals ? What are you trying to do cut or bulk ?

If cutting id take the deca out , throw in eq at 4-600 and then could add var

But not sure I’d add it to a cycle with deca , I use deca to bulk , seeing as you are doing 600 mast im going to guess you want to cut or want a lean dry look so I’d take the deca out like a mentioned and then could throw in var

Ya my last cycle was 20 weeks and included EQ loved it, yes I like and want a lean dry look.. I really added deca for the joint benefits and maybe add a bit of muscle thus the reason why I'm only running 300mg a week..

Haven't ran var yet, actually starting a 6-week run of it with some other goodies starting Sunday BUT!

the cycle you posted is solid. Test/Deca/Mast is a great combo. I've used Mast on a bulk and a cut with great results. Currently on Test/Deca for a cut and loving how I look and feel. If I had some Mast if throw it in because I loved the anti-E effect it has.

If anything just throw in the var the last 5-6 weeks at 50mg/day. Not sure how long your cycle has been or what your goals are but people either start with it, or end with it. Too long begins diminishing returns.

Again, great cycle and hope you're seeing great results with that combo

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My goals is to add lean mass I'm not trying to be a mass monster...lol I'm 49 years old 6"3 220lbs and type II diabetic so staying lean is much healthier for me right now and, if I were to guess I'm around 12-15% bf would like to stay around 10%

and ya I guess if I were to add some var I"ll wait until end of cycle, I'll loose water weight dropping test to TRT lvl and Var will help lean me out even more and hopefully hold on to as much muscle as possible.

My two cents....I would wait to add the Var for another plan. Like MrGreen said...decide what you want to do..bulk or cut. Now, I do like Mast with everything that I run but I just wouldn't add Var to this current plan.

Just add the Var to you TRT again and kill it.

Ya Var on TRT was amazing last time I was really only asking because I hear var help with food partitioning and figured it would help lean me out while adding quality muscle..

I personally love deca and even tho it’s more efficient to use it in a bulk, if you cut calories deca can be fun for a cut too. Just my inexperienced two cents. Your current plan is good, save the anavar for when you return to trt... ya know, spice it up a bit.

ya so far I love the combo I'm on...keeping deca so far at 300mg is good i might up to 400 but doubt I'll add more atleast not during this cycle.

Spice it up a bit....a true man of wisdom:winkfinger:

Back