• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which SARM for strength gain for FEMALE?

Sgt.Bryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a friend that would like to try a performance enhancing drug of some sort. I am trying not to get her into gear but, sarms sound like a viable option. She is 45yo, does cardio at least every other day, and does crossfit everyday and then lifts in the eveings..girl is a maniac but, shes plateaued and wants to gain strangth.

I wanna try lgd4033 but not sure if that would be a good option for her, and then theres dosages...

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a friend that would like to try a performance enhancing drug of some sort. I am trying not to get her into gear but, sarms sound like a viable option. She is 45yo, does cardio at least every other day, and does crossfit everyday and then lifts in the eveings..girl is a maniac but, shes plateaued and wants to gain strangth.

I wanna try lgd4033 but not sure if that would be a good option for her, and then theres dosages...

Any help would be appreciated.

My wife is taking rad140 at .5mg daily. It helps her energy levels and strength.

4a423272e57ed730d373bdf08dffbb4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rad140 is designed to not fuss with the sex organs so it really works well with females...

Does she get any virilisation or this wont happen on rad140?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

It doesn’t cause virilisation.. one of the perks. Doesn’t cause sex organs to be tampered with.

Back