• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epstein files unsealed: Thousands of accusers' documents have been released

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Epstein files unsealed: Thousands of accusers' documents have been released from the defamation suit against his ex-girlfriend and alleged 'madam'

Thousands of court documents were unsealed Friday morning from the Giuffre v. Maxwell defamation suit filed in the Southern District of New York federal court in 2015.

These are the new details found in the Giuffre v. Maxwell court documents:

The documents include a photo of a 2005 Amazon receipt for an order Epstein placed for books about sadomasochism and how to use sex slaves, with the titles "SM 101: A Realistic Introduction," "SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude," and "Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners."

In a transcript of a 2013 interview with the FBI contained in the documents, Giuffre describes how Epstein pampered her as an underage girl to keep her by his side, including giving her hundreds of dollars in cash, taking her on luxury vacations, and paying for shopping sprees, starting when she was 15-years-old.

Newly unsealed flight logs from a private jet belonging to Epstein list President Donald Trump on a January 1997 flight from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey, alongside billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin, all of whom have come under scrutiny following Epstein's July arrest.

At the time of the filing, Virginia Roberts Giuffre had emerged as one of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein's most visible accusers, accusing his ex-girlfriend and close associate Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite, of participating in her abuse. Specifically, Guiffre identified Maxwell as having solicited underage girls for Epstein's abuse.

Maxwell publicly called Giuffre a liar, after which Giuffre sued her for defamation, and a total of 167 documents containing thousands of pages were filed under seal.

Maxwell's motion for a summary judgment, filed in January 2017, was denied by the district court in a largely redacted 76-page opinion.

Read more: What to know about British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam

Giuffre v. Maxwell was settled in May 2017, and the unsealing of the court documents comes as Epstein and the Southern District of New York are preparing cases for and against the financier, who is accused on federal counts of sex trafficking and conspiracy.

Epstein is being held in custody without bail and has pleaded not guilty.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/eps...nsealed-thousands-documents-defamation-2019-8

Attachments

• 5d4c292c100a240b2c43ae2c-1536-769.png
    5d4c292c100a240b2c43ae2c-1536-769.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
Fuck yeah.... let’s kill them all.

Whose with me? Let’s clean this country up.

Fuck yeah.... let’s kill them all.

Whose with me? Let’s clean this country up.

It's only matter of time Epstein will mysteriously die in his jail cell from a mysterious and unexplained suicide.

It's only matter of time Epstein will mysteriously die in his jail cell from a mysterious and unexplained suicide.
what about those on his list?

Epstein's days are numbered. But he's not the only one mysteriously dying,od'ing,drowning or just plain coming up missing! Lots of money will be put on people's heads!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There is nothing on the planet I dislike more than people who get off harming little kids. I honestly have to watch how I feel about them. I borderline hate them. In the bible it teaches us to pray for our enemies and I'll admit, I don't pray for sickos like these.

IML Gear Cream!
This guy's been buying off the inmates as well by surreptitiously putting money into their commissary accounts. I am sure some will be onto his game as money won't protect him.

There is nothing on the planet I dislike more than people who get off harming little kids. I honestly have to watch how I feel about them. I borderline hate them. In the bible it teaches us to pray for our enemies and I'll admit, I don't pray for sickos like these.

We're all transgressors of laws and worthy of death but this one is definitely a test of a man's self control and mercy, especially when its done to those close to you. Absolutely the worst kind of being

The media is equally complicit with this. I am betting it gets swept under the rug....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy's been buying off the inmates as well by surreptitiously putting money into their commissary accounts. I am sure some will be onto his game as money won't protect him.

How do you know this? Last I heard he was in solitary under suicide watch.

The media is equally complicit with this. I am betting it gets swept under the rug....

And the rug just got swept.... how does a guy on suicide watch find a way to kill himself??? This is going to be interesting to see the spin now

How do you know this? Last I heard he was in solitary under suicide watch.

There was an article in the local paper I read that mentioned this, but now its moot because he offed himself this morning...was only a matter of time before that happened.

His court case is over but those who are suing him those cases will now be handed over to the estate which is a substantial amount.

Kinda wanted him to go out like Joffrey on GoT.

He's in true prison now. The one which has no escape. At this very moment he learns the meaning of agony, torment, misery, sorrow, and his only response will be the sounds of his gnashing teeth.

I fucking knew it, he killed himself while on suicide watch! :whatthefuck:

Jeffrey Epstein Dead By Hanging in Jail, Taken Off Suicide Watch

10:36 AM PT -- A federal law enforcement source tells TMZ ... Epstein was off suicide watch at the time he hanged himself. The source would not comment on why prison officials would remove Epstein from suicide watch given that they believed he may have attempted suicide days earlier.

9:44 AM PT -- Attorney General William Barr just weighed in on Epstein's suicide, saying, "Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."

9:19 AM PT -- There are now reports Epstein may not have been under suicide watch. Sources familiar with the case say that would be a violation of protocol, since anyone suspected of being suicidal is put on suicide watch, and authorities believed the first incident was a suspected suicide attempt. So, if he was on suicide watch, how did this happen, and if he wasn't on suicide watch, why wasn't he?

8:29 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us, the protocol in the Suicide Watch Unit where Epstein was held is for monitors to record the movements of the inmates. So, there should be video showing exactly what happened ... unless someone erased over it.

And this is especially puzzling -- our law enforcement sources say Epstein's cell was so bright he was complaining he was unable to sleep. Fact is, whatever happened should have happened in plain sight of the guards.

The U.S. Dept. of Justice says the FBI is now investigating.

7:42 AM PT -- What's interesting ... the facility had Epstein in the Special Housing Unit Suicide Watch since the first incident. Guards were supposed to "maintain the inmate under direct, continuous observation," 24-hours a day. The lights in the unit are not even turned off, which makes this whole situation odd.

6:51 AM PT -- Federal law enforcement sources tell TMZ Epstein hanged himself in the facility.

Jeffrey Epstein, the man accused of horrific sex crimes against underage women, has killed himself behind bars.

Prison guards found him dead Saturday morning at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. This appears to have been his second attempt at taking his life. He was found unresponsive in his cell last month, and it appeared to be a suicide attempt.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-dies-suicide-jail/

There is more to the story than a man simply commiting suicide IMO. What that story is, we will probably never know.
since obama fixed the smith mindt act and ammended the NDAA it is no legal for government propaganda to be released to the american people. not that they needed a bill to do it cause they have always been doing it, but now people cant be charged for deceiving the public

Back