• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks DHB log

Get Shredded!
Feelin a bit let down.
Chest n tris.
Killed it on shoulders n tris.
Yet I feel I didn't activate my chest well enough. Better fuckin feel it tomorrow or I'm gonna be pissed. Lol
Using dumbbells flat incline and steep incline. pec Deck. Was staying a bit narrow on. DB presses. So. I assume my tris took more of the load. But was hoping not to go. Wide cause my long ass arms tend to. Havey shoulders crunch going wide. Guess I need more distance. Was trying to. Stick with a 45 degree angle At elbows and not sink down to far.. I dunno. Guess I just didn't make the mind muscle connection tonight. Smh... Fuck.. Back bis and traps tomorrow. Better day ahead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feelin a bit let down.
Chest n tris.
Yet I feel I didn't activate my chest well enough. Better fuckin feel it tomorrow or I'm gonna be pissed. Lol
Using dumbbells flat incline and steep incline. pec Deck. Was staying a bit narrow on. DB presses. So. I assume my tris took more of the load. But was hoping not to go. Wide cause my long ass arms tend to. Havey shoulders crunch going wide. Guess I need more distance. Was trying to. Stick with a 45 degree angle At elbows and not sink down to far.. I dunno. Guess I just didn't make the mind muscle connection tonight. Smh... Fuck.. Back bis and traps tomorrow. Better day ahead.

Have you tried weighted chest dips? Those usually really make ya feel it on the chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feelin a bit let down.
Chest n tris.

This might help you with your pec activation

https://youtu.be/NOn6IPustKE

Have you tried weighted chest dips? Those usually really make ya feel it on the chest.

Shamed to say it didn't even occur to my to climb onto my dip bar. =/ havnt done weighted in some time. But just that forward lean I remember being well enough to feel it. But I always felt it more outside of my upper armpit area.

Feelin a bit let down.
Chest n tris.

get one of them slingshots ... it’ll hold your shoulders in a better position during your presses.

So I’m 6”4 with LONG ass arms and also had some issues getting that mind to muscle connection when I came to my chest..

A few things I did was lighten the load so I didn’t over compensate with triceps and shoulders and I slowed my movement down...

40 sec time under tension.. slow on the decent hold for a sec and push hard and squeeze the fuck out of chest and hold for a sec or a tad less up top all the time really focusing and the squeeze and stretch....

For me it made a big difference and I definitely feel my chest the next two days lol

Hope this helps

Feelin a bit let down.
Chest n tris.

So I’m 6”4 with LONG ass arms and also had some issues getting that mind to muscle connection when I came to my chest..

A few things I did was lighten the load so I didn’t over compensate with triceps and shoulders and I slowed my movement down...

40 sec time under tension.. slow on the decent hold for a sec and push hard and squeeze the fuck out of chest and hold for a sec or a tad less up top all the time really focusing and the squeeze and stretch....

For me it made a big difference and I definitely feel my chest the next two days lol

Hope this helps

Thanks Stunter I'm gonna try this

get one of them slingshots ... it’ll hold your shoulders in a better position during your presses.
Sounds interesting. Can you send me a link to. Something similar of what ur talking abiut so I can check it out.

Back. Bis traps rear delta today.
Hopefully I have a better time in the home Gym.
Mrs stink likes to take pics as I start to relax n put my arms down. Great job babe. Lmao
df0ffe5c9b5e37b37f8dff14571918c5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Back. Bis traps rear delta today.
Hopefully I have a better time in the home Gym.
Mrs stink likes to take pics as I start to relax n put my arms down. Great job babe. Lmao
df0ffe5c9b5e37b37f8dff14571918c5.jpg

Just make her video you as you flex and adjust. Then go back through the video frame by frame and screenshot the ones you like. That’s how I get pics of my back lol

Just make her video you as you flex and adjust. Then go back through the video frame by frame and screenshot the ones you like. That’s how I get pics of my back lol

I have much to learn yet huh lmao thanks broski

shave those arms.... and where the cup of egg whites with them eggs in the morning... any oatmeal in your diet ?... me i keep containers of just 6oz ground beef and cup of jas rice in frig at work... heat up and down.. makes it so easy... i dont think ya ever wrote down what your macros were...

me at a 10% surplus am sitting at ... 214g carbs, 133g fat, 343g protein...... yes cans of tuna help... crack it open put little hot sauce on it and chow... lol...

I'm up to 330 protein and close to that in carbs. Fat wise I havnt been getting much in. I gotta work on that

Wait... We really shavin arms around here?

Wait... We really shavin arms around here?

Don’t do it lol if you can be vascular and have hairy arms. That’s how you know you’ve hit extreme vascularity

Also 330g of protein is awesome but damn that’s a lot of protein lol how did you come up with that number?

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
me at a 10% surplus am sitting at ... 214g carbs, 133g fat, 343g protein...... yes cans of tuna help... crack it open put little hot sauce on it and chow... lol...

Tuna is my new found favorite for protein!!!

Don’t do it lol if you can be vascular and have hairy arms. That’s how you know you’ve hit extreme vascularity

Also 330g of protein is awesome but damn that’s a lot of protein lol how did you come up with that number?

I figured 1.5g per lb. And I'm between 202 n 207 lately. So I figured it try to stay at least at 300 or over.

Totally made up for a shit chest day with a kickass back session today.
In the process I'm Learning just how much I hate that shitty marcy home gym machine I have.
It's nice to have resistance available tho.
Was struggling to activate my lats with it but I leaned back a tad bit and was able to squeeze pretty good at the bottom of the rep. Tho I find it not as easy to just pull my elbows down. For the last set of my lat pull downs I chose to leave my pointer finger and thumb off the bar. Switch the grip up a bit. Not sure how Beneficial it'll be tho. I sat down on the ground to use the low pull cable to do seated rows and instead of the v grip attachment. I used the rope. What a fucking difference I found with that. Didn't realize how limited I was using the metal. And once again I was able to get a satisfactory squeeze thru my reps. Fucking loved it. By then I wasn't so impressed with the squeeze at the top of my traps on shrugs. Probly exhausted myself. All high volume. Impatient and less than 2 min rest between sets. Probly a foolish move but I kicked my ass tonight and I'm hoping I pay for it tomorrow for the better. Boo fuckin yaa!

This was from last night.
The beginning of some lat growth. Not huge wings yet. But at least during this stage of my growth. I can feel n see the muscle move and activate. Which in my opinion makes a drastic difference in my training.
4cf64c04ce1d5cc9efb6bf5e404f9f72.jpg

Biceps seem like their starting to get round peaks. Hoping I'm Heading somewhere with this.
The dark shots are last night and the lighter one is this morning at work
f9bace48b745ffc16a6200af11749fad.jpg
dcb61c1b582aa3105580a30cd99616bc.jpg
4c06cffd20124ef90ed9d981f4171691.jpg
3c7e2948337263c7e9203968b8c22fc6.jpg

Biceps seem like their starting to get round peaks. Hoping I'm Heading somewhere with this.
The dark shots are last night and the lighter one is this morning at work
f9bace48b745ffc16a6200af11749fad.jpg
dcb61c1b582aa3105580a30cd99616bc.jpg
4c06cffd20124ef90ed9d981f4171691.jpg
3c7e2948337263c7e9203968b8c22fc6.jpg

Damn stink....shave those armpits, and while you're at it shave you nutsack and shaft you hairy sasquatch.....lol. jk jk. Looking good, keep it up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Damn stink....shave those armpits, and while you're at it shave you nutsack and shaft you hairy sasquatch.....lol. jk jk. Looking good, keep it up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Was growing my arm mustache to donate to children who can't grow facial hair. Lol But this is the second shave comment I got. Perhaps I should consider shaving. Fuck I'm gonna feel like a Nancy all Bald armed n shit. Does it really make a visual difference? Is this something u guys actually do?
~stinksquatch

204 this morning. Is there any chance someone with the knowledge can guesstimate my Body fat % based off these images? Just looking for a ball park. I gotta learn to use the shitty plastic calipers I have.

204 this morning. Is there any chance someone with the knowledge can guesstimate my Body fat % based off these images? Just looking for a ball park. I gotta learn to use the shitty plastic calipers I have.

Need to see stomach lower back and legs.

Bonus 3rd leg
And pig belly
Sorry wasn't sure how to hide it.
Delete If it ruins ur coffee
daf4110fdc1f8ecd90aeb709d8cf430f.jpg
ce3e3f46a2c88f04dae6667b57d12098.jpg

Back