• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks DHB log

IML Gear Cream!
You just training at home only? Also what's your recent training and cycle history.

You just training at home only? Also what's your recent training and cycle history.
Since the kid everything slowed down but I was dropping weight so I figured I gotta get back in gear. For a while it was one body part a day. But I felt it was more recovery but not enough frequency. So I tried going to push pull and easy on the legs cause I hike. N walk alot. I do better with pull movements than push because of shoulder issues. So I tend to favor my pulls.
Gear wise I touched the water with test c up to. 750mg.
Anadrol for a couple weeks at 50mg and same with dbol. Proviron was on and off thru out most times. Tried superdrol /tren base for pwo a few times.
For at home. I have a multi gym machine now. Dumbbells from 5 up to 65s so far but I'm adding to it. ..adjustable bench and military press seat.. Dip bar. And pull up station I made from 3 inch pipe and its abiut 10 ft tall so I don't have to curl my legs. Like a staple my yard but it's thick for forearms n grip. My treadmill n stationary cycle. And I might be putting a rack in there.see how it goes. Usually train till my shoulder shits out then it's all on trying to get back in when it's better.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna set up a secondary fridge for waters n meal prep so the old lady doesn't loose her shit about fridge space lol

Good move.....I have a separate fridge for all things me. Refrigerators are not all that expensive for a basic model like mine.

24 hours . No pip.. update about pip again Sunday but so far I'm getting the vibe these guys got this recipe right .all I see is dhb pip on boards... not here so far.
Think you fellas are gonna have to hop on

Nice you keep pushing on despite Lil' Stinker. Got to admit that's a big life changer for you big guy.

Since the kid everything slowed down but I was dropping weight so I figured I gotta get back in gear. For a while it was one body part a day. But I felt it was more recovery but not enough frequency. So I tried going to push pull and easy on the legs cause I hike. N walk alot. I do better with pull movements than push because of shoulder issues. So I tend to favor my pulls.
Gear wise I touched the water with test c up to. 750mg.
Anadrol for a couple weeks at 50mg and same with dbol. Proviron was on and off thru out most times. Tried superdrol /tren base for pwo a few times.
For at home. I have a multi gym machine now. Dumbbells from 5 up to 65s so far but I'm adding to it. ..adjustable bench and military press seat.. Dip bar. And pull up station I made from 3 inch pipe and its abiut 10 ft tall so I don't have to curl my legs. Like a staple my yard but it's thick for forearms n grip. My treadmill n stationary cycle. And I might be putting a rack in there.see how it goes. Usually train till my shoulder shits out then it's all on trying to get back in when it's better.

When I first started back training it was at my little home gym. Didn't have much so eventually joined gym.

Pinned Friday. Here we are Sunday. Still. No pip.

Very good!
Part of me was awful nervous with all the pip hype. And on Fri I was thinking oh boy I'm In for it. This shit is gonna sneak up on me haha. All is well tho.

Part of me was awful nervous with all the pip hype. And on Fri I was thinking oh boy I'm In for it. This shit is gonna sneak up on me haha. All is well tho.

Must be bunk...lol jk..Sounds like EPs got the secret recipe. Enjoy the ride.

Pinday
1ml test cyp
1.3 ml dhb
Smooth as usual. This is the second pin of DHB so far.
Getting ready to hit chest n tris. Then it's time to make the chicken booyaa

What muscles are you pinning the DHB into?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

What muscles are you pinning the DHB into?

I did left glute first. Today was the right. N Wednesday will be left quad.

I did left glute first. Today was the right. N Wednesday will be left quad.

It will be interesting to see if you get pip on different sites..so far so good..keep at it bro

Right now I'm doing thin sliced chicken breast 4oz George foreman cooked 6x a day. Every 2 hours. For a total of 150g protein. 720 calories. 5 scrambled eggs n a piece of toast b4 bed with 2% choco milk.
3x 5oz isoflex shakes to. Help with extra protein and calories. But I can't figure how to raise calories in a clean fashion as the isoflex shakes mimic the nutritional values of the chicken. Or damn close. What's my. Best bet for up calories. Havnt been eating snacks although this morning I'm gonna have a taylor ham sandwich.

Same with carbs. Potatoes n rice seems like a boat load to reach a day of 350 carbs. So. I'm trying to use jtm carbs in my water through the day

IML Gear Cream!
Right now I'm doing thin sliced chicken breast 4oz George foreman cooked 6x a day. Every 2 hours. For a total of 150g protein. 720 calories. 5 scrambled eggs n a piece of toast b4 bed with 2% choco milk.
3x 5oz isoflex shakes to. Help with extra protein and calories. But I can't figure how to raise calories in a clean fashion as the isoflex shakes mimic the nutritional values of the chicken. Or damn close. What's my. Best bet for up calories. Havnt been eating snacks although this morning I'm gonna have a taylor ham sandwich.

Don’t worry about calories just hit the macros and your calories will be there!!

Edit: what are your current macros if you don’t mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Same with carbs. Potatoes n rice seems like a boat load to reach a day of 350 carbs. So. I'm trying to use jtm carbs in my water through the day

Thats the name of the game man, it is alot of food, gotta eat big to get big!! Itll be difficult at first, but youll adapt and be smashing those meals before you know it.

Train your body to eat!

Will do. Today after work.

Don’t forget tuna is an easy way to up protein. Or instead of 4oz turkey double it up each meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lil' Stinker keeping you up again brother?

Morning brothers.
Sorry for the delay.
Baby stinks been a good boy. Mrs stink was a handful tho.. Maybe 2 handfuls.
So on Friday was pin #4 did the left quad. Sat had minimal pip. But I assume It's cause I don't do quads as often as these sweet ass cheeks.
Today is pin day 5 followed up with chest n tris.
Ive Been trying to Tweak my Diet. As follows below.

Meal 1:
Ensure
4 scrambled eggs
1 slice of whole wheat toast.

Meal 2:
8oz chicken breast
(50g protein)
Water with jym carbs
(2.scoops.60g carbs) 6x daily
Repeat chicken meal 6 more times every 2.5 hours.

Scrambies b4 bed again if time allows.
This brings me upward of 350g protein
360g carbs
Alongside any smalls I might. Pickup thru out the day. But diets been pretty clean now.
Aside from a Taylor ham if I get cheaty
Ill.update more often. Sorry about the weekend break. Had a Ruff one.

Good luck on the cycle. I'm interested in DHB results too, never tried.

Did you get a fridge yet? If not, check thrift stores. I've seen excellent mini- and mid-size fridges for $25. Small enough for a closet or pantry rather than having to be stashed far away.

Good luck on the cycle. I'm interested in DHB results too, never tried.

Did you get a fridge yet? If not, check thrift stores. I've seen excellent mini- and mid-size fridges for $25. Small enough for a closet or pantry rather than having to be stashed far away.
Yea I got a small 3ft one. Nice size. Case or 2 of water n still room for food containers! =)
It's still early in the cycle. Could be food adjustment as I'm getting more protein in. But I noticed I have more Umph in my workouts. But I'd expect that after 2 or 3 weeks. Not the beginning of week 2.
Time will tell. Tho I've noticed my. Body feels like it's running hot. My skin feels warm even in the chilly am weather

Back