• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straight Gainz

Solstice01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a little update to the GC crew! The juice hits harder than mike tyson after a couple fat rails. Ive been on for the past year and have added way more size to my frame than ever thought possible. Im not the tallest person but im more dense than half the 6 ft to 7ft fuckers i work with. Striaght up swole guys. Most of my adult life ive been around 160 to 170 lbs. Im now around 205 to 210 and all beef no pork. Thanks again for the gainz yall.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The power of science! Be smart....bloodwork is the key.

Just a little update to the GC crew! The juice hits harder than mike tyson after a couple fat rails. Ive been on for the past year and have added way more size to my frame than ever thought possible. Im not the tallest person but im more dense than half the 6 ft to 7ft fuckers i work with. Striaght up swole guys. Most of my adult life ive been around 160 to 170 lbs. Im now around 205 to 210 and all beef no pork. Thanks again for the gainz yall.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back