• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You all know the guy....

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The guy.... Or gal in this case....
687e70161f27855b369bf49fa080d0f9.jpg

It’s athletic tape. My chiropractor used to tape my back up for me. Leave it on for awhile. It actually did help. Prolly placebo tho.

In theory it pulls your skin away from capillaries and veins to allow more blood flow to your muscles.

It’s athletic tape. My chiropractor used to tape my back up for me. Leave it on for awhile. It actually did help. Prolly placebo tho.

In theory it pulls your skin away from capillaries and veins to allow more blood flow to your muscles.
sounds like bullshit, up there with keto diet energy snack bars

Looks like painters tape.
d12f7726a702b3c2e146fe33a2faf0a0.jpg

I think if you need that much tape you should probably sit this one out...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you need that much tape you should probably sit this one out...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she looks like she should take up quilting.

Even one better.

I go to a retro fitness. There is a girl who works behind the counter that is sloppy fat. Pretty repulsive.

Wtf is she doing working at a gym??

You would think the gym would want to retain a certain "image" of fitness since it is a "retro fitness."

Rock tape lol IMO it helped stabilize my knee for few weeks before surgery. Oh if you ever have to use it, Don't go to the tanning booth its a mess to take off.

Even one better.

I go to a retro fitness. There is a girl who works behind the counter that is sloppy fat. Pretty repulsive.

Wtf is she doing working at a gym??

You would think the gym would want to retain a certain "image" of fitness since it is a "retro fitness."

Mayve they hired her because back in "retro" times women weren't as fit. Lol

Back