• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

REAL Bodybuilding Talk

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you guys want to hear REAL bodybuilders talk about shit, go watch Fouad Abiad's YouTube channel.

I've followed him a long time and the guy is awesome. No bullshit to try and get likes or follows, he just tells it his it REALLY is.

Real Bodybuilding Podcast
Hosstile Q&A
Bodybuilding and Bollocks (his show with Luke Sandoe)

Yup. Been listening to it on YouTube while I'm working. Bodybuilding and Bollocks is great

Agreed its one of the best bodybuilding channels on youtube. I appreciate that it stears clear of the gossip side of bodybuilding that people like nick trigili lives in

Been listening to him and his project with Luke as well. Very upfront. He dirty bulks like a motherficker compared to you though monte lol.

Gonna check this out, thanks brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed its one of the best bodybuilding channels on youtube. I appreciate that it stears clear of the gossip side of bodybuilding that people like nick trigili lives in

Nick Trigili is a no-brain cringeworthy dingbat.

What questions about real bodybuilding do you have? Abiad's video about training intensity is mostly on point. On forums, in the gym, I see people making the same dumb mistakes again and again. And again.

IML Gear Cream!
What questions about real bodybuilding do you have? Abiad's video about training intensity is mostly on point. On forums, in the gym, I see people making the same dumb mistakes again and again. And again.

What mistakes?

What mistakes?

Obsessing over every little detail of their training and diet. Obsessing over every little detail of their drug program. Not putting enough effort into their training. Even during contest prep I don't count anything except maybe protein. Constantly reviewing all the above thinking that this change or that change is not going to put you on track to become champion.

I see picks of guys on this forum running tons of gear and they barely look like they train.

After 43 years in this sport (17 competitions and I have prepped man more) I can tell you this: The guys that are good, high level amateur and pros, they find what work and stick with it. They are an ape in the gym and then a rat on a treadmill. Many are dumb as a rock but they have someone like me running the details of their drug program.

I don't eat 6 meals a day. I don't eat breakfast. I don't go to bed hungry. I don't pound carbs/protein immediately after training, I eat a big meal an hour later. I stay 9% body fat year 'round.

On the other hand, I train like a raped ape. Vey few people train hard, and that is where they fail. Steroids, food....none of that matter if I am not training (and recovering) with maximum intensity.

Last edited:
Also, many do too much training volume, and not enough intensity. You must understand that the training is the stimulation for muscle growth. Actual growth occurs when you are eating, resting, sleeping.

If you don't have time to watch videos, are these available as podcasts to listen in the car?

If you guys want to hear REAL bodybuilders talk about shit, go watch Fouad Abiad's YouTube channel.

I've followed him a long time and the guy is awesome. No bullshit to try and get likes or follows, he just tells it his it REALLY is.

Real Bodybuilding Podcast
Hosstile Q&A
Bodybuilding and Bollocks (his show with Luke Sandoe)

Always enjoyed listening to him rational head on his shoulders unlike the majority.

If you don't have time to watch videos, are these available as podcasts to listen in the car?
Just listen to the YouTube video in your vehicle? If you can listen to pocasts, you can listen to youtube.

On the other hand, I train like a raped ape. Vey few people train hard, and that is where they fail. Steroids, food....none of that matter if I am not training (and recovering) with maximum intensity.

Wow...and most ppl you talk to say that while training is important it's the eating you do outside the gym that makes the difference. That abs are built in the kitchen not the gym.

So you just train really hard and then eating is sorta whatever the fuck, but still get to 9% year round. NICE.

Wow...and most ppl you talk to say that while training is important it's the eating you do outside the gym that makes the difference. That abs are built in the kitchen not the gym.

So you just train really hard and then eating is sorta whatever the fuck, but still get to 9% year round. NICE.
I don't think that's what he's saying. He might be able to eat whatever but most of us, no matter how hard you train, can't.

The point I think he's making, and I agree with it, without the training, nothing else matters. It facilitates the growth and userls the food. That's why I prioritize training first and nutrition second but, it's close.

Get Shredded!
I don't think that's what he's saying. He might be able to eat whatever but most of us, no matter how hard you train, can't.

The point I think he's making, and I agree with it, without the training, nothing else matters. It facilitates the growth and userls the food. That's why I prioritize training first and nutrition second but, it's close.

Although I know some genetic freaks who barely train but look better than most people who train hard and run gear.

Yep. If you have an iPhone just go into the podcast app and search for real bodybuilding. Not sure about android.

I don't think that's what he's saying. He might be able to eat whatever but most of us, no matter how hard you

I agree with this first part.

But train as you might, if your eating is poor or you consume too many calories , you are fucked.

No training will compensate for excessive calories. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like you're watching the video. You can download them as well if you're not going to have signal.

LOL at my ignorance. I had no idea. Thanks, Montego1. I'll be researching how to do this. I often find myself with videos I would listen to, but don't have the time to sit there and watch in front of the computer screen. I do have time frequently when driving.

LOL at my ignorance. I had no idea. Thanks, Montego1. I'll be researching how to do this. I often find myself with videos I would listen to, but don't have the time to sit there and watch in front of the computer screen. I do have time frequently when driving.

just make sure you keep your eyes on the road :)

Back