• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any ideas on why this is happening?

TruffleButter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some issues with my TRT. Recently used some Test E and had terrible reaction 2 injections in a row, massive swelling lots of pain both times. Emailed with some concerns and got sent a different product, and I'm having similar issues after this first injection. Everything was done in an incredibly clean environment, and administered by a nurse, so I dont think cleanliness was an issue. It was administered with a 22g 1 inch needle, to the glute. Not sure if I need a 1.5 since I'm about 245 lbs bw. The manufacturer tried to tell me that it could be an immune response if I didnt "properly pct" but this was my first time using anything so that's a non issue I would think as well. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot this issue, or other places to go for my meds would be greatly appreciated.

Some issues with my TRT. Recently used some Test E and had terrible reaction 2 injections in a row, massive swelling lots of pain both times. Emailed with some concerns and got sent a different product, and I'm having similar issues after this first injection. Everything was done in an incredibly clean environment, and administered by a nurse, so I dont think cleanliness was an issue. It was administered with a 22g 1 inch needle, to the glute. Not sure if I need a 1.5 since I'm about 245 lbs bw. The manufacturer tried to tell me that it could be an immune response if I didnt "properly pct" but this was my first time using anything so that's a non issue I would think as well. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot this issue, or other places to go for my meds would be greatly appreciated.

That's really hard to assess what's going on. I think most of us could just make speculations.
A 22g needle could be adding to your discomfort along with the type of carrier oil. You could have two possible things working against.

I would find out what carrier oil your suppliers using, than shop around and look for someone that carries something.. you very well could be having an immune response to the carrier. The needle gauge size is definitely not complimenting anything.

Good luck brother and keep us posted how you make out.

25ga for sure. I'll never use anything larger again. 1" should also be sufficient, unless you just have a ton of fat at the injection site.

Pretty sure you said in another thread you were using 400mg stuff (correct me if I'm wrong)...expect some pip with high concentration gear.

we discontinued test e for this reason years ago. this is not uncommon. Test E raws often times contain a specific acid that can be altered easily by heat and it directly contributes to site pain. i did a write up on it years ago i will have to try and dig it up. As i mentioned this is not uncommon.

Heptanoic acid, also called enanthic acid....

this is what makes up the ester of test e. this chemical has a very low melting point and when it exceeds that melting point beyond a certain tolerance it changes the structure of it and this is a direct reason for test e above other ester to cause site pain.

o wow, this is a really high concentration as well. that could also be a big reason you are having PIP.
blends are a better option for something dosed that high. i personally do not like anything dosed over 300mg/ml due to site pain.
i typically stick around the 200mg/ml range
First bottles I had were 300, then those were replaced with a 400

we discontinued test e for this reason years ago. this is not uncommon. Test E raws often times contain a specific acid that can be altered easily by heat and it directly contributes to site pain. i did a write up on it years ago i will have to try and dig it up. As i mentioned this is not uncommon.

That is the truth that Test E raws do possess some left over acidic residues that are left behind during the synthesizing process , unbeknownst to a lot of sponsors the original outsource may be cutting corners. The hormone can still be authentically legit, and it could still possess it's dosage, however there's just residues that are left behind. This is why some people are in fact allergic to Test E.. Yup, I said allergic..
I know for myself there is a huge difference at the injection site cyp vs en.. the majority of cypionate is not problematic at all for me. Test E? For the most part it has almost always left some sort of indication that it was there.. not always painful, but I knew it was there.

Enth and cyp for sure treat me differently. I get a lot more bloat on E while running the same dosage.

I think in this case it was a sponsors brewing error on the 300mg stuff then, you had a reaction to high dose gear.

I would suggest trying a different sponsor or, less of the hormone.

Test e can be a bitch and this is why many use cyp since it's less common to have these reactions.

IML Gear Cream!
really good advice from vision and Monty.
lots to consider here.
try below shops. none have any pip reviews that i know of for any of their testosterone products.

PSL
Dispense quick
Drugs Gear
Domestic Supply

I think in this case it was a sponsors brewing error on the 300mg stuff then, you had a reaction to high dose gear.

I would suggest trying a different sponsor or, less of the hormone.

Test e can be a bitch and this is why many use cyp since it's less common to have these reactions.
this exactly. 100% agree

really good advice from vision and Monty.
lots to consider here.
try below shops. none have any pip reviews that i know of for any of their testosterone products.

PSL
Dispense quick
Drugs Gear
Domestic Supply
you can’t go wrong with the triple D! Lol definitely three solid sources right there. Crazy doser for Balkan and SP labs as well is a little pricey but it’s local and well it’s Balkan and sp lol

I know several guys who can't tolerate test e and other compounds over 250mg/ml. Your most likely having a reaction to the concentration alone and nothing to do with the brewing or ingredients.

Heptanoic acid, also called enanthic acid....

this is what makes up the ester of test e. this chemical has a very low melting point and when it exceeds that melting point beyond a certain tolerance it changes the structure of it and this is a direct reason for test e above other ester to cause site pain.

This also with cyponaite?

Did you even read what he posted? It’s pretty clear he’s specifically speaking of E only lol

I did. But wanted his thoughts on C as well.

Idk of any other lab who specifically doesn’t make test E for the reasons stated.

Do you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. But wanted his thoughts on C as well.

Idk of any other lab who specifically doesn’t make test E for the reasons stated.

Do you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a few labs still only carry cyp. This was a huge issue some years ago the majority of labs dropped test e all together because it was all underdosed and had high amounts of enanthic acid. Brutal pip and low bloods from the majority of sources at the time

a few labs still only carry cyp. This was a huge issue some years ago the majority of labs dropped test e all together because it was all underdosed and had high amounts of enanthic acid. Brutal pip and low bloods from the majority of sources at the time

That was 5yrs ago

Get Shredded!
That was 5yrs ago

True, on that massive half-dose raws problem affecting so many shops.

But I've read that the half-assed acid washing issue is an ongoing one that'll likely never be resolved since the only shops doing the kind of quality control required to keep the Chinese manufacturers in line are big pharm operations. And most of the time, the residual acid will just cause some extra pip that can always be blamed on something else. How do any of us know that a little pip in a particular instance comes all the way from China, and nothing in the brewing process is at fault?

Back