Giant Lab

Always treated very well! review of 3rd order

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Always treated very well! review of 3rd order

Love Albert and Giant Labs. He responds to emails and ships products lightning fast, every time, consistently.

I have helped friends with injury recovery protocols, using Albert's ipamorelin, TB500, and BPC157. I receive the order in 3-6 days, and although this is anecdotal, and does not indicate purity, here is the feedback from a friend who had a full distal bicep tear. His nutrition and training is perfect and he is a very experienced and conscientious athlete, so it is pretty clear that adding the peptides did give a pretty significant advantage.

"I would expect to recover faster than the average, but I am almost 2x ahead of schedule. In comparison I have a Internet forum friend who had the same thing happen and is almost as healthy as me, and I am 3 weeks ahead of him in terms of recovery (7 weeks ahead of doctors projection, and hes 4 weeks ahead)"

Really pleased with both service and quality, and will continue to use Albert for all peptide needs in the future

Giant Lab, local supply
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    Love Albert and Giant Labs. He responds to emails and ships products lightning fast, every time, consistently.

I have helped friends with injury recovery protocols, using Albert's ipamorelin, TB500, and BPC157. I receive the order in 3-6 days, and although this is anecdotal, and does not indicate purity, here is the feedback from a friend who had a full distal bicep tear. His nutrition and training is perfect and he is a very experienced and conscientious athlete, so it is pretty clear that adding the peptides did give a pretty significant advantage.

"I would expect to recover faster than the average, but I am almost 2x ahead of schedule. In comparison I have a Internet forum friend who had the same thing happen and is almost as healthy as me, and I am 3 weeks ahead of him in terms of recovery (7 weeks ahead of doctors projection, and hes 4 weeks ahead)"

Really pleased with both service and quality, and will continue to use Albert for all peptide needs in the future
    Thank you so much for your feedback, bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ajerone View Post

Would you mind sharing your protocol with us? Like dosage amount and frequency of injection?
    I have a recurring elbow issue that keeps coming back and I have decided to go with the ipamorelin/TB500/BPC157 treatment . Will likely be going with Giant Labs for all the peptides.