• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here are the 1st ASF Fantasy Football owners

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1st let me say good luck everyone.
There will be no entry fee and so far we have one sponsor and waiting to hear back from 2 more so it maybe 1st 2nd 3rd place prizes. $500 so far
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE STAND-BYE LIST POST HERE IN CASE SOMEONE BAILS OUT.
Draft night will be September 3rd at 8pm. If you are late you will go on AUTO PICK.
Points will be based on Tds and yardage for Rbs, Wrs over 100, 150, 200 ect. Qbs 300, 350, 400, ect.
I will need emails from the members listed below so I can send you an invite to the league.
Let the trash talking begin!

OWNERS
Tmart
E.J.D.
Tbj555
Merkabruh
Juiceboxbaby
Jswole220
Custom
Lifter916
Heavymetalmadman
Megatron1

Good luck everyone!!

You guys don’t know it yet, but I’ve already won.....

U guys are lucky I'm not in this...

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I have pm'd everyone I need email addy to send you an invite

Still waiting on emails from:
Tmart
TBJ555
Merkabruh
Heavymetalmadman
Megatron1

Once I have all the emails I will send out the invites

IML Gear Cream!
That’s awesome we’re doing this man I’m stoked. I sent you my email addy, there’s some serious bragging rights we’re playing for here lol

That’s awesome we’re doing this man I’m stoked. I sent you my email addy, there’s some serious bragging rights we’re playing for here lol
I already told lifter916 that Eric Dickerson is retired lol

Buy tadalista 40 Online is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity. Tadalista 40mg belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 40 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation Tadalista 40mg works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is.

Neg train

To make the competition fair for others, everyone who plays against me will be spotted 25 points this way y’all will at least not be getting slaughtered when you do lose

To make the competition fair for others, everyone who plays against me will be spotted 25 points this way y’all will at least not be getting slaughtered when you do lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invites will be sent out this weekend. Please use your board name to name your team

Get Shredded!
Well guys when it comes to fantasy football all I know to do is chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubble gum....

Well guys when it comes to fantasy football all I know to do is chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubble gum....

So is that why your key board is always sticky or is it something else?

Pm sent fellas... let the shit talking and side bets roll.

Side bets baby..that's where it's really at..500 in gear is official tho..good luck punks

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Js220 first pick - Aaron Rogers
Custom first pick - Justin Tucker

Js220 first pick - Aaron Rogers
Custom first pick - Justin Tucker
LOL I had him on my team last year He won a couple of tight games with 50+ yard fgs. One week he scored 19 points for me.

Back