• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here are the 1st ASF Fantasy Football owners

IML Gear Cream!
Oh shit STEROIDIFY just donated $600 in gear. If you don't play Fantasy Football now's the time to learn so you can get in on the action next year!

Dam this keeps up and it will pay all spots but Jswole in last place...

I already told you that doesn't concern you but I'm working day and night for a sponsor to come in with a last place prize so you won't feel left out:funny:

I’ll make sure to run a nice Lil log for all the gear I get when I take that big W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll make sure to run a nice Lil log for all the gear I get when I take that big W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I thought u meant BBW when u said bigW...don't feel bad, big girls need loving too, and they're experts at giving blowjobs..just sayin

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Oh I thought u meant BBW when u said bigW...don't feel bad, big girls need loving too, and they're experts at giving blowjobs..just sayin

Best blowies ever!!!!!

Oh shit! This is gonna be fun. I’m going Chicago Def in the 3rd. Don’t try to roll me outa it

Oh shit! This is gonna be fun. I’m going Chicago Def in the 3rd. Don’t try to roll me outa it
I really hope so because we're not using defenses lol
It's only 1qb,2rbs,2wrs,1te,1k 7 on the bench

Damn so how much do we have up for grabs?? And this will be store credit or what?? You should give us a break down before the draft on the prizes, that’ll be awesome. I’m down to spread it out a bit so everyone gets some love too. Should still be plenty for the winner to get a nice stash

Get Shredded!
Damn so how much do we have up for grabs?? And this will be store credit or what?? You should give us a break down before the draft on the prizes, that’ll be awesome. I’m down to spread it out a bit so everyone gets some love too. Should still be plenty for the winner to get a nice stash

T we got 4 sponsors as of now totaling about $1750.00 in Credit and gears. The day of the draft I will post how it will be divided up. Most likely 1st, 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th place.

T we got 4 sponsors as of now totaling about $1750.00 in Credit and gears. The day of the draft I will post how it will be divided up. Most likely 1st, 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th place.

I like that idea. Then Ill vote for a participation vial of test for everyone else lol but that’s up to you. Thanks for all you’re doing bro to make this happen, I really appreciate it

I like that idea. Then Ill vote for a participation vial of test for everyone else lol but that’s up to you. Thanks for all you’re doing bro to make this happen, I really appreciate it
Bro I just love working and having fun on this board. I came on when it first got started and never really went any where else. Great group of guys here. Wait till I do my Super Box Pool. That will be coming out of my paycheck.

Dang. I guess I should have gotten in on this. I will donate a vial of test to the guy who cums in last

Dang. I guess I should have gotten in on this. I will donate a vial of test to the guy who cums in last
I tried to change the league to 12 but the site won't let me. We are already locked in. I'm sure when Jswole comes in last he won't want to play next year lol

19 days until the draft. Draft room opens 15 minutes prior to the draft which is 9/3 @ 5pm PDT 8pm East Coast. Don't forget and don't be late. I will send out reminders to everyone's email.
"The Commish"

Shit that’s a work day, I better be back to the fuckin yard by 5 lol

Shit that’s a work day, I better be back to the fuckin yard by 5 lol

Yeah it's right after Labor Day weekend and didn't think everyone would be available due to the holiday and the season starts on Thursday. To early to draft the week before that.

IML Gear Cream!
A Monster announcement! MONSTER LABS has just joined up as a sponsor. They will donate 7 vials total. 5 Test Cyp and two tren/mast blend.
I want to thank Monster and especially TRIPLEOVERTIME for making this happen.

A Monster announcement! MONSTER LABS has just joined up as a sponsor. They will donate 7 vials total. 5 Test Cyp and two tren/mast blend.
I want to thank Monster and especially TRIPLEOVERTIME for making this happen.

There you go, give places 5-9 a vial of test from monster and last will have to get one from another sponsor lolll

I will be making a video tonight drawing the draft line-up. We had 5 votes in all. 3 for make a video 1 for website at the time of the draft and 1 undecided (he really didn't)

I will be making a video tonight drawing the draft line-up. We had 5 votes in all. 3 for make a video 1 for website at the time of the draft and 1 undecided (he really didn't)
Good job commish...just remember if u draw 1st and I pull last, I quit due to conflicts of interest

Good job commish...just remember if u draw 1st and I pull last, I quit due to conflicts of interest

I know this my other 2 leagues I've pulled the #1 spot and #3 spot. I'm looking good so far. The league that I pulled the #1 pick is big $500 to get in and just 1st and 2nd place $3500 for 1st and $1500 for 2nd

I know this my other 2 leagues I've pulled the #1 spot and #3 spot. I'm looking good so far. The league that I pulled the #1 pick is big $500 to get in and just 1st and 2nd place $3500 for 1st and $1500 for 2nd
Very nice indeed

Whoaaa!! Heavy hitters league there bro.. You get to grab an elite back, I never seem to get to pick early. Usually middle(the worst imo) or late (keeper league reverse order of the winning team)

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

ATTENTION UPDATED: DUTCHPHARMA has just become a new sponsor in out league. I and the members would like to thank him and his board reps for such a generous donation of $500 in gear. Lets just call him Dutch from now on.
"The Commish"

Attachments

• dutch.gif
    dutch.gif
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 16
That’s over 2 grand in gear, let’s go boys!!! Thank you to all the sponsors who are getting in on this and thanks to the commish also!!

That’s over 2 grand in gear, let’s go boys!!! Thank you to all the sponsors who are getting in on this and thanks to the commish also!!
Holding right around $2600 in free gear......and it's all mine!

Back