• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here are the 1st ASF Fantasy Football owners

Exciting new JUICEPAL has become another sponsor of our league too. He is giving us 3 vials of Test-E.
Thanks JuicePal and special thanks to Turkeybacon for closing the deal for us.
The stakes just went up fellas......Lace em' up real tight!

Oh shiiiit, let us know the prizes for each place before the draft. This is gunna get fun

Oh shiiiit, let us know the prizes for each place before the draft. This is gunna get fun
You shouldn't worry about that cause there is no prize for 5th place......

You shouldn't worry about that cause there is no prize for 5th place......

To be honest I’ll probably win but I don’t need to talk shit like the rest of the guys who are just nervous 😏

To be honest I’ll probably win but I don’t need to talk shit like the rest of the guys who are just nervous 
Having a Raiders flag in your Avatar I guessing Antonio Brown second round? Better hope I'm not in front of you lol

Ab's frostbite feet should help him put up the biggest fantasy points ever!! Good luck to all

Remind the draft is on 9/3 11pm PDT so if your on the east coast 8pm if we need to change let me know. I'm taking it everyone is CDT or EDT

Remind the draft is on 9/3 11pm PDT so if your on the east coast 8pm if we need to change let me know. I'm taking it everyone is CDT or EDT

If it’s 11pm California time it would be 2am on the east coast??

- - - Updated - - -

Tmart you just worry about Getting AB his old helmet

Lol shit like this is why I didn’t want to get him in the first place....thought he was excited to play and the drama already begins. Guys gotta be the biggest diva in the nfl

Get Shredded!
If it’s 11pm California time it would be 2am on the east coast??

- - - Updated - - -

Lol shit like this is why I didn’t want to get him in the first place....thought he was excited to play and the drama already begins. Guys gotta be the biggest diva in the nfl
My bad 5pm lol

Scoring:
Passing TD-4
Rush/rec TD-6
2pt conv.-2
FG up to 39yds-3
FG40-49yds-4
FG over 50yds-5
P.A.T.- 1
I have written in bonus' but it's not coming up when you look at the scoring system don't know why but here they are:
Kick off or punt return for a TD-6 points
Passing 300-349 2 point bonus
350-399 2 point bonus
400 and over 2 point bonus
Rush/Rec. 100-149 2 point bonus
150-199 2 point bonus
200 and above 2 point bonus
Example: Your Qb throws for 301 you get 2 bonus points. If he throws for 375 you get 4 bonus points he throws over 400 you get 6 bonus points. So in a nut shell 2 points for every 50 yds thrown after he hits the 300 yards in passing. Same goes for the RBs, WRs and TEs over 100 yards.
It's your obligation to check the scoring system on the site.

We are waiting for TBJ555, Jswole220, Heavymetalmadman, and Megatron1 to join up and then we can begin by picking the draft order. I will make a video and send it to each owner unless someone has a better idea.

You fucking nerds lol. Fantasy football is the D&D of the letterman jacket crowd. Let’s get a calculator daydream about the NFL. Somebody should steal all your pocket protectors. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You fucking nerds lol. Fantasy football is the D&D of the letterman jacket crowd. Let’s get a calculator daydream about the NFL. Somebody should steal all your pocket protectors. ;)

Lift916 in his late twenties....

Attachments

• a-weak-feeble-geek-nerd-young-man-with-thin-arms-wearing-glasses-flexing-C3YDB1.jpg
    a-weak-feeble-geek-nerd-young-man-with-thin-arms-wearing-glasses-flexing-C3YDB1.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 32
We are waiting for TBJ555, Jswole220, Heavymetalmadman, and Megatron1 to join up and then we can begin by picking the draft order. I will make a video and send it to each owner unless someone has a better idea.

I always thought the draft order was randomly set right before the draft in the draft room. Wasn't aware you could set an order.. I'm unconcerned how you do pick the order. Pull names out of a hat if you desire. Is the draft gonna be a snake draft?

I always thought the draft order was randomly set right before the draft in the draft room. Wasn't aware you could set an order.. I'm unconcerned how you do pick the order. Pull names out of a hat if you desire. Is the draft gonna be a snake draft?
1-10 10-1 I think I can do it randomly but I didn't look. Most leagues like to do it prior so you can run some mock drafts prior to draft day. It's up to you guys how we pick the order. I will send out an email asking how after everyone signs up

IML Gear Cream!
We are waiting on Megatron1 he is M.I.A. I've sent him numerous emails and pms. Should we go with someone waiting on standby? Iron_Mike is 1st in line

We are waiting on Megatron1 he is M.I.A. I've sent him numerous emails and pms. Should we go with someone waiting on standby? Iron_Mike is 1st in line

I say give Megatron1 till Monday morning to join up.. wonder if he's a transformer or a lions fan lol... I know iron mike really wants in..

How many guys in the league prefer to know the draft order ahead of time to prepare?

I say give Megatron1 till Monday morning to join up.. wonder if he's a transformer or a lions fan lol... I know iron mike really wants in..

How many guys in the league prefer to know the draft order ahead of time to prepare?
He just joined the league. Check your email on a league vote please

Haha I was thinking the same..

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

More exciting news.....Steroidify has just become a new sponsor of our league. He will tell me later what he will donate.
As of now we have JUICEPAL- His rep is Turkeybacon
Steroidify- His rep is Steroidify Rep
Steelgear- His reps are Gibbs and Custom
I want to send a big THANKS to the sponsors and their board reps for making this happen!
We're taking it up a notch fellas. Lace em' up!

More exciting news.....Steroidify has just become a new sponsor of our league. He will tell me later what he will donate.
I want to send a big THANKS to the sponsors and their board reps for making this happen!

Shout out to all the sponsors!!! Now it’s time for me to take this W

I appreciate all the work you have done setting up this league. Thank you

Back