• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First Time Experience with HGH (Orange Tops); Answers Sought

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok folks:

I purchased a large quantity of orange tops during the last holiday sale in December/January and have kept it stored in the freezer until now.

My Test-C/E, Tren-E and Mast cycle is coming to an end and I wanted to incorporate the orange tops into the end of my cycle and beyond to really cut. I plan to post updates here

Questions since this is my first HGH cycle.

1. By freezing the un-constituted HGH, did I destroy it? I was told to store it in the freezer if I did not plan on using it for a while
2. I plan on starting with 3iu daily, with 2x a day injections (1.5iu each time). Is that fine? I plan on using it until January/Feb and may increase to 5iu daily depending on side effects
3. My cycle is 600mg of test-c a week, 400mg of tren-e a week and Mast was short term and now ended. The rest ends in early September. Great results thus far from Monster and Gorilla.
4. Along with the orange tops, I plan on running Winstrol (50-100mg a day for 4 weeks) and Clen (40-120 mcg a day for 4 weeks) along with Test
5. Stats – very experienced. Have run cycles the last 12 years. 45 years old. 6’ 214lbs. 11% bf. Have done everything. Will never do Deca again though and this is my first ever HGH cycle
6. How many vials can I fill at once and store in the fridge at 3iu a day without compromising the HGH?

Thanks

I would start with 2ius a day and build up to 3ius, hgh takes time, cts sucks. There is no benefit to rushing hgh dosages, imo, run long cycles and increase slowly.
Also, no need to split injections unless you like shots- there will be no difference in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recon one or two vials at a time and they’re fine in the fridge. Don’t freeze them once you recon them. Preloading pins can save some time in the am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reconstitute 2 vials at a time, wait 5 minutes after reconstituting before drawing into syringes. Pre-draw all your syringes and store in the refrigerator. Unconstituted hgh can be stored in freezer. Start off with 2iu a day for at least 2 weeks before moving up.

Reconstitute 2 vials at a time, wait 5 minutes after reconstituting before drawing into syringes. Pre-draw all your syringes and store in the refrigerator. Unconstituted hgh can be stored in freezer. Start off with 2iu a day for at least 2 weeks before moving up.
Would it be best to split the 2 iu into 1iu shots twice daily or all at once? Also does having an empty stomach matter before taking the shot?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Would it be best to split the 2 iu into 1iu shots twice daily or all at once? Also does having an empty stomach matter before taking the shot?

No need to split at that low of dose. 3+ maybe some benefit. I don't, just a hassle pinning so much. If split do 1 pin in the morning and 1 preworkout. If one a day then just preworkout.

No need to split at that low of dose. 3+ maybe some benefit. I don't, just a hassle pinning so much. If split do 1 pin in the morning and 1 preworkout. If one a day then just preworkout.
Thanks! How bout empty stomach...does it matter?

Send them all to me. I will test them and then let you know ;)

Ok folks:

I purchased a large quantity of orange tops during the last holiday sale in December/January and have kept it stored in the freezer until now.

My Test-C/E, Tren-E and Mast cycle is coming to an end and I wanted to incorporate the orange tops into the end of my cycle and beyond to really cut. I plan to post updates here

Questions since this is my first HGH cycle.

1. By freezing the un-constituted HGH, did I destroy it? I was told to store it in the freezer if I did not plan on using it for a while
2. I plan on starting with 3iu daily, with 2x a day injections (1.5iu each time). Is that fine? I plan on using it until January/Feb and may increase to 5iu daily depending on side effects
3. My cycle is 600mg of test-c a week, 400mg of tren-e a week and Mast was short term and now ended. The rest ends in early September. Great results thus far from Monster and Gorilla.
4. Along with the orange tops, I plan on running Winstrol (50-100mg a day for 4 weeks) and Clen (40-120 mcg a day for 4 weeks) along with Test
5. Stats – very experienced. Have run cycles the last 12 years. 45 years old. 6’ 214lbs. 11% bf. Have done everything. Will never do Deca again though and this is my first ever HGH cycle
6. How many vials can I fill at once and store in the fridge at 3iu a day without compromising the HGH?

Thanks

Been on 4iu the whole off season and now contest prep. Kept me lean while in a caloric surplus while using slin. And of course during prep it helps burn fat. I mostly like it Bc it helps me sleep and rest way better when I’m running harsher compounds like tren.

Great information

I hear people say they store gh in the freezer and it always works fine. Personally, I spend so much money on my gh that I follow exact instructions from the manufacturer. I use Pfizer Gh and this is the exact answer:

-Before you mix the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator [36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)]. However, you can also store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK at room temperature [68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)] for up to three months. Do not freeze.-

Each type of pharmaceutical grade gh has different rules for storage and handling. With generics, my rule of thumb is too always store in refrigerator. Especially if it’s 191aa . Some peptides are not as fragile and it doesn’t matter.

Max

I hear people say they store gh in the freezer and it always works fine. Personally, I spend so much money on my gh that I follow exact instructions from the manufacturer. I use Pfizer Gh and this is the exact answer:

-Before you mix the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK in the refrigerator [36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)]. However, you can also store the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK at room temperature [68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)] for up to three months. Do not freeze.-

Each type of pharmaceutical grade gh has different rules for storage and handling. With generics, my rule of thumb is too always store in refrigerator. Especially if it’s 191aa . Some peptides are not as fragile and it doesn’t matter.

Max

I liked the orange and Jintropin best!

Max
thanks max

Been on 4iu the whole off season and now contest prep. Kept me lean while in a caloric surplus while using slin. And of course during prep it helps burn fat. I mostly like it Bc it helps me sleep and rest way better when I’m running harsher compounds like tren.

same here, although my AAS cycle is ending for the year. I’m at 4iu now. Do you pin once or twice a day? Im
at 2x a day. Thanks

Yes I get it too at that dose.

Is their any certain type that you do not get the hand numbness @ 4iu’s ?

Max
It always seems to happen.

Is their any certain type that you do not get the hand numbness @ 4iu’s ?

Max
It always seems to happen.

No it's not from a certain type I always get it. It's mainly dose-dependent and depending on the individual's tolerance

No it's not from a certain type I always get it. It's mainly dose-dependent and depending on the individual's tolerance
That's great info. I JUST have begun my gh trials but I thought that was when you got up to 10iu+ range. Would have freaked.out if 4iu had done that to me. Appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Are most people pinning IM or sub-q?

ive been doing sub-q for months now but I’ve seen a lot of posts about pinning in the delt or bicep. Is GH more effective IM?

Are most people pinning IM or sub-q?

ive been doing sub-q for months now but I’ve seen a lot of posts about pinning in the delt or bicep. Is GH more effective IM?

I've done it both ways I do Sub-Q now and I don't think it makes much difference.

This week I tried bumping the dose up to 5iu per day (split between two pins) with adverse results. Headaches, swollen lymph nodes, and a feeling of bloating are present. Also, difficulty sleeping, which is contrary to what GH is
supposed to help with. Going back to 4iu for the immediate future. I guess people respond differently to different compounds.

I tolerate tren with no issues. Clen kicks my ass as i guess GH does.

Is 4iu still a good dose for fat loss?

This week I tried bumping the dose up to 5iu per day (split between two pins) with adverse results. Headaches, swollen lymph nodes, and a feeling of bloating are present. Also, difficulty sleeping, which is contrary to what GH is
supposed to help with. Going back to 4iu for the immediate future. I guess people respond differently to different compounds.

When do these sides start showing up....first day of 5iu or after several days of the 9ncreased dose?

Good call, yes just go back to 4IU. Yep that's still a good dose to get results.

When do these sides start showing up....first day of 5iu or after several days of the 9ncreased dose?

3-5 days I'd say, that's about how long it takes for the water retention to build up

Back