• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why so quiet?

Ever since Dannie disappeared it’s been a ghost town, he had two auctions a month as well as 2 contests typically. It kept the traffic through here pretty busy. Hope all is well with him.

Ever since Dannie disappeared it’s been a ghost town, he had two auctions a month as well as 2 contests typically. It kept the traffic through here pretty busy. Hope all is well with him.

I never knew Dannie but I don’t wish bad upon anyone. I too hope everything is ok. I am hoping to try and pick up traffic around here. I am extremely fluent with hormones and how they interact with each other and love answering questions and generally discussing them.

take tren and halo and make some noise

Don’t threaten me with a good time 😹 lol. In all seriousness though I love tren it’s my favorite hormone followed by masteron. I am taking a break from the tren for now though. I ran it for longer than I care to admit. Currently running a little EQ and test.

D
Dannie ... where are you my friend?

Back