• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DC and Fortitude training ain't shit compared to my friend's "trainer" workouts.

Staynattybruh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Friend of mine asked me to help him with his chest because it's his weak point. I told him to send me what his trainer has him do and this is what was sent to me.

You're all doing it wrong. This guy has a 4 year degree, he knows better. Who tf is Dante Trudel anyways?! Am I right?!Screenshot_20190802-182903_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190802-182912_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190802-182923_Messages.jpg

Swap all that bullshit out for two DC rest pause sets and a pump set afterward and he'll probably make some improvements

And my favorite. 5 sets of 20 on shrugs so, make sure you half ass the first four sets now. Can't be fucking about.

What killed me was the

Leg extensions
Single leg extensions

I'm like imagining his trainer set up the workout based on the machines being next to eachother lmao

Is this cocksucker getting paid hourly? If he is, he's dragging out the workouts to make more money

IML Gear Cream!
Is this cocksucker getting paid hourly? If he is, he's dragging out the workouts to make more money
Nah he doesn't actually train him in the gym supposedly, just advises him.

Oh and his trainer had his first cycle be test and tren. Pct was 14 20mg pills of nolva.

Luckily I gave him a better pct protocol in time.

Nah he doesn't actually train him in the gym supposedly, just advises him.

Oh and his trainer had his first cycle be test and tren. Pct was 14 20mg pills of nolva.

Luckily I gave him a better pct protocol in time.
Oh for fucks sake. Why doesn't he fire his dumbass and just join this forum? Hell us tards can provide much better guidance. I hope he's not paying much...well anything really.

Back