• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thc vape carts or edibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lcubandude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is probably weird to post here but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Looking for a site or sources that sell either vapes or edibles. Using it before sleep and is freaking amazing . Where I live is still illegal unfortunately. So maybe with like BTC or other payment methods would be awesome . Thank you.

Vape carts are waaaay better. We can take this convo to the PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark web but with how lax weed is how can u not find them in your state?

"Sounds like a setup to me"

Jk

I'm used to vape carts . Used to get em but supplier ran out of quality stuff .

Dark web but with how lax weed is how can u not find them in your state?

"Sounds like a setup to me"

Jk

I cant do regular weed .. too much mess and smells horrible and tastes even worse lol.

Vape and weed tastes the same. If it doesn’t, then you are getting a very shitty brand of cartridges.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

i beg to differ. If you are smoking vap carts that taste like weed. You have shitty carts. Todays carts are flavored and refined so u cannot taste weed.

i beg to differ. If you are smoking vap carts that taste like weed. You have shitty carts. Todays carts are flavored and refined so u cannot taste weed.

Have you ever heard of Stiizy vape? It’s one of the best on the market, my cousin owns it and even he will tell you that you’re wrong. If you don’t have any flavor in the cartridge, then you have a shit product. Also the products like heavy hitters, to name one, who use additives for flavors, they’re trying to cover up the taste of chemicals. Do some research on this process my friend.

Dispense Quick Rep

Just depends what brand you get really. The dank vapes have all different flavors and then some brands like off-white have flavors and just shatter options. Lots on the market now a days

IML Gear Cream!
police-officer_1f46e.png

Have you ever heard of Stiizy vape? It’s one of the best on the market, my cousin owns it and even he will tell you that you’re wrong. If you don’t have any flavor in the cartridge, then you have a shit product. Also the products like heavy hitters, to name one, who use additives for flavors, they’re trying to cover up the taste of chemicals. Do some research on this process my friend.

Dispense Quick Rep
I tried a lot of brands . The best one is scorpion 420 98.9% thc it would last me almost a full month since u only needed like 1-2 hits before bedtime. .. and yes to me weed tastes a lot stronger than in a cart.

Guys help me find a good source !

I tried a lot of brands . The best one is scorpion 420 98.9% thc it would last me almost a full month since u only needed like 1-2 hits before bedtime. .. and yes to me weed tastes a lot stronger than in a cart.

Guys help me find a good source !

Why not just go to a local dispensary? Download an app called Weedmaps. From that app, you can look at the full menu of all dispensaries on the app

Dispense Quick Rep

If you’re not in a state where it is legal, you will be hard pressed to find anything online that will ship it to you.

Dispense Quick Rep

If you’re not in a state where it is legal, you will be hard pressed to find anything online that will ship it to you.

Dispense Quick Rep
Yeah. And you'll be hard pressed to find a forum member in a legal state that will do it too. Too much risk to ship to someone we don't know.

There was a guy on another forum that did it but I can't remember which forum or who it was

Why not just go to a local dispensary? Download an app called Weedmaps. From that app, you can look at the full menu of all dispensaries on the app

Dispense Quick Rep

I'm in texas bro . Cant do that or else I would of done that a while ago. I thought there would be like some forums and shit that sell it with btc kind of like this one but instead of GEAR is WEED stuff .

There are forums for rec drugs, but there is a lot of scamming on them. Most come out of Mexico or San Ysidro which is a city in CA that shares a fence that separates Mexico from the US. So you’re dealing with people in very hard times and or just don’t give a fuck about ripping you off on the internet. Cash in mail is the most common form of payment with rec drugs, not btc. I use to be a member on one and that’s where I got my Percy’s from when I would run out from my dr. I stopped getting them on there when scamming became more frequent and when pharmaceutical pills became obsolete and fentanyl blew up. Though what we deal with here is black market drug dealing, it’s a lot different and there’s a lower desperation for money and scamming for whatever reason. And by scamming, I don’t mean under dosed like what we deal with here. I’m talking about sending your cash in the mail and never receiving your product. I myself was never scammed, but I saw it daily on the forum.

Dispense Quick Rep

There are forums for rec drugs, but there is a lot of scamming on them. Most come out of Mexico or San Ysidro which is a city in CA that shares a fence that separates Mexico from the US. So you’re dealing with people in very hard times and or just don’t give a fuck about ripping you off on the internet. Cash in mail is the most common form of payment with rec drugs, not btc. I use to be a member on one and that’s where I got my Percy’s from when I would run out from my dr. I stopped getting them on there when scamming became more frequent and when pharmaceutical pills became obsolete and fentanyl blew up. Though what we deal with here is black market drug dealing, it’s a lot different and there’s a lower desperation for money and scamming for whatever reason. And by scamming, I don’t mean under dosed like what we deal with here. I’m talking about sending your cash in the mail and never receiving your product. I myself was never scammed, but I saw it daily on the forum.

Dispense Quick Rep

Well shit nvm that then lmao

Out of curiosity, do you have to show some proof of residence to buy weed in a state where it is legal for recreational use?

Out of curiosity, do you have to show some proof of residence to buy weed in a state where it is legal for recreational use?

No. I live in Nevada that went recreational a year and a half ago. Many tourists in Vegas buy from the dispensaries there with out of state ID. I think when they first opened they actually ran out within the first 24 hours. Then up north during burning man the dispensaries run almost dry from the out of towners buying. Again if your in a recreational state as long as you have a valid out of state ID your good to buy up to 2oz every two weeks or the equivalent dosage in edibles (I think that's the limits). Now once you leave Nevada it's illegal to take it out of state or mail it. Not that I have ever done that for a few buddies ;).

Get Shredded!
Shit I can even have it delivered to my house in an hour or so if I order online from some of the places like a pizza. How the times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back