• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best ASF source or private

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been awhile fellas. Haven't been on the forms in a long time. Who's the best source around here nowadays private or advertising. My chemist has had to close up shop due to some personal family issues

yo I remeber you, whast up? an old AY compadre, I can't forget that follistatin free bull avitar, lol I use PSL 95% of the time. top shelf gear 5 vials for 175 and a 10% btc discount.

yo I remeber you, whast up? an old AY compadre, I can't forget that follistatin free bull avitar, lol I use PSL 95% of the time. top shelf gear 5 vials for 175 and a 10% btc discount.

Yeah buddy. How you been?

fine as wine my friend..keeping it real and still swingin for the fence

Been solid for a long time -OD
I had to.
b5d62482569996cf769b6d3ef6a7d074.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I been running the last year or 2 mostly PSL/UncleZ ep line, GearChurch, HA-S. All very good to go. Thats what works for me and I'm sticking to it.

Check the Steelgear forum for a load of giveaways then you can decide. International or Local there are a ton of freebies offered

Gear Church all day. Fast, Friendly, and Local. Plus the gear kicks ass too which is what really matters.

Dispense Quick for gear, IronLion for HGH and PrivateRaws for raws are my top choices here :)

Yeah ,,,that bull is unmistakable.............Glad you're back..

Gear Church... Exactly what brother Cruefan said, he's posted multiple bloods for a while now, good numbers ..myself and Gain train pulled and posted bloods for GC as well... was right on the money my last 2 bloods done on his Test.. actually pulling bloods again very soon here..the numbers don't lie..just goto his sub and see for yourself

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

GC trest was severally underdosed imo. Of course I can't prove it with bloodwork. My earlier private source trest kicked ass...almost too strong. GC trest I barely felt I was on anything. It was trest..... but maybe quarter dosed. Disappointed in ldog, but on the otherhand he never tried legit trest

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
GC trest was severally underdosed imo. Of course I can't prove it with bloodwork. My earlier private source trest kicked ass...almost too strong. GC trest I barely felt I was on anything. It was trest..... but maybe quarter dosed. Disappointed in ldog, but on the otherhand he never tried legit trest

I disagree..I ran it at only 50mg eod along side 250mg Sust per week and had AMAZING results..check my log in the GC forum and go back a few months, its all logged with pics...it was some special stuff for sure...I was looking jacked, ask around guys saw, that Trest was some good shit.

careful, I got banned once for using the P word and S word together in a sentence once................

careful, I got banned once for using the P word and S word together in a sentence once................
They would ban you just for logging in lol

I disagree..I ran it at only 50mg eod along side 250mg Sust per week and had AMAZING results..check my log in the GC forum and go back a few months, its all logged with pics...it was some special stuff for sure...I was looking jacked, ask around guys saw, that Trest was some good shit.

If I recall you considered it a cruise. Legit trest at 50mg eod is definitely a blast, even with 250mg of test. You are a beast for sure though, kudos to you, I respect your opinion. I wish I could send you some of the private source trest for comparison but I can't.

Last edited:
The international stuff that was good a couple years ago I would say is the same like pharmacom, Balkan, and EP according to multiple posters.
for closer stuff I really like Gear church and for odd things I’m a fan of gold line. Gold line is short in communications but very quick never out of anything and all his stuff is very professional. There also a good sale on the local line now Steelgear is carrying and some people like that brand

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot juicepal and robolics I like a lot too

The EP line is good for sure but I would strictly order international for that. When problems do arise it seems it’s always a local order. Gear Church was the only source I used for quite some time and it was good just seems as of in the past 8 months or so it’s been a little inconsistent. Dispense quick is who I currently use and I’ve yet to be disappointed. The most questionable thing that happened to me running DQ brand was I pulled bloods about 180ng per dL lower than I expected I would which I honestly no problem to me personally. Imo crazy doser offers the best gear via Balkan and SP labs and it’s local my only complaint with crazy doser is they are pricey but you get what you pay for. Gorilla was great when I ran it I just don’t use them anymore because Kong’s an asshole and doesn’t have customer service skills whatsoever. Basic is another good one for pharmacom. Drugs gear and domestic supply. I haven’t tried Juice Pal but I’ve heard nothing but great things and they are on my list for sure of next to try. If you try any of the sources i mentioned you probably won’t be let down.

This is funny as fuck to me...
You guys bash to hell out of the new guy asking where to go for 'the best around"; however, when a random guy who you "know" from a while ago (you don't know him at all btw) comes back around y'all will fucking spoon feed his baby ass. WTF
Fuck you guys who say I'm wrong in advance. Everybody's talking about tightening this shit up around here but you guys have loose ass lips.
This guy might not even be this guy still
Fuck all y'all and I love you as well.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

This is funny as fuck to me...
You guys bash to hell out of the new guy asking where to go for 'the best around"; however, when a random guy who you "know" from a while ago (you don't know him at all btw) comes back around y'all will fucking spoon feed his baby ass. WTF
Fuck you guys who say I'm wrong in advance. Everybody's talking about tightening this shit up around here but you guys have loose ass lips.
This guy might not even be this guy still
Fuck all y'all and I love you as well.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Fuck you too lol

This isn't the loose lips I'm talking about either btw. Now all of those lazy ass kids can come in and read this thread though can't they? This isn't the first of it's type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back