• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Disappointed

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe my receptors are more sensitive because I've never needed 4-5 weeks to "feel" test e or c, or even test p taking 2-3 weeks - I feel test P going to work within 30 mins. It's not placebo it's your Androgen receptors being activated and stimulating your CNS and raising your test level. Dave Palumbo gives cycles to his clients 18 week cycles that consist of 750mg of test, then will have them rotate anabolic compounds every 6 weeks, Deca 600mg for 6 weeks, EQ 750mg for 6 weeks, then Tren E for 6 weeks. He always rotated compounds like that himself and was a monster. Alot of pros do this. You never hear them complaining that they don't feel it working, or it doesn't "peak" until week 4-8. A compound us still making you anabolic long before it peaks. Maybe you don't "feel" it because you don't have good body awareness or psychologically can't let yourself believe it could be working before the proposed peak that everyone on forums hold so dearly.

Maybe my receptors are more sensitive because I've never needed 4-5 weeks to "feel" test e or c, or even test p taking 2-3 weeks - I feel test P going to work within 30 mins. It's not placebo it's your Androgen receptors being activated and stimulating your CNS and raising your test level. Dave Palumbo gives cycles to his clients 18 week cycles that consist of 750mg of test, then will have them rotate anabolic compounds every 6 weeks, Deca 600mg for 6 weeks, EQ 750mg for 6 weeks, then Tren E for 6 weeks. He always rotated compounds like that himself and was a monster. Alot of pros do this. You never hear them complaining that they don't feel it working, or it doesn't "peak" until week 4-8. A compound us still making you anabolic long before it peaks. Maybe you don't "feel" it because you don't have good body awareness or psychologically can't let yourself believe it could be working before the proposed peak that everyone on forums hold so dearly.

Test p in 30 min??

I am speechless.

Test suspension must be like 30 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty much the consensus with every single person I've spoken with about eq over the years.

Besides yourself that is.

I guess I'm a rarity. I'm also one who doesn't see what the hype with Tren is all about. It builds muscle and makes you look your best but it doesn't "feel" that strong to me. I've used 3mg of mtrien and was just like whatever. Yeah I could train hard but I didn't get that crazy mental stimulation people claim. I've used 100mg if Tren base too. Good pumps but nothing OMG.

Test p in 30 min??

I am speechless.

Test suspension must be like 30 seconds.

Yeah I'm realizing I probably metabolize esters quicker than average. Even Tony Hughes from EA says he feels test prop in about 20-30min. So it's not that unheard of.

Let me ask you, have you ever been completely crashed and couldn't get a ln erection, then pinned 100mg of test P? How long did it take to give you that boost you needed? I did that once and I was performing like a champ in an hour.

Never tried test suspension, but I imagine it would be pretty quick 10-15 mins maybe who knows. Or maybe still 20-30 min but way stronger than test p.

Last edited:
Wanna talk about a disappointing "preworkout" and test suspension is it. I've tried several brands and they're all the same. A little pump and horny but not much else. Never was a fan honestly.

Tren base gave me a killer headache... so that was disappointing... was hoping to turn green and be able to smash buildings down.

GH was my biggest letdown - tried high dose -low dose - and every brand you can think of including script .All I got was bloat and sore joints .Lots of $$ over one year and nothing .But- as you can see - we are all different -great thread -Thanks-OD

Get Shredded!
GH was my biggest letdown - tried high dose -low dose - and every brand you can think of including script .All I got was bloat and sore joints .Lots of $$ over one year and nothing .But- as you can see - we are all different -great thread -Thanks-OD
Might be in the small percentage of people who need the 192 amino chain

that sucks. I'm not sure what to think abou that...

I don’t like anything for PWO ultimately. I can work on motivation, drive, aggression, whatever, without chemical assistance. And the PWO stimulants end up being more trouble than they are worth in terms of crashing afterward.

And I can find better places to use my mgs on a blast or cruise than PWO in and out.

Finally I feel like the hormonal flux with the shortest esters make E2 management and skin control a pain in the ass.

Nah, I've always preferred to leave everything alone during a cruise honestly. Maybe I'll have to try it sometime
Suspension works best when test levels are lower imo.

If your test is already high, you'll notice much less from the spike that it provides. I'll use it at the beginning of a cycle but, after that I'll move to other things like tren base and nandralone no ester.

I haven't used a pre workout in a while though. Tren base a few months back.

Suspension works best when test levels are lower imo.

If your test is already high, you'll notice much less from the spike that it provides. I'll use it at the beginning of a cycle but, after that I'll move to other things like tren base and nandralone no ester.

I haven't used a pre workout in a while though. Tren base a few months back.
Interesting. Makes sense. I do want to get my hands on some nandrolone base or bold base soon. I know GC's double base tren/bold base is awesome but the tren base is a little much for my blood pressure these days lol.

Back