• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Disappointed

Dbol has been shit for a while now not sure why only thing it seems to do is raise my bp and estrogen.

You may try lowering the dose to 20-30mgs 5 days a week. It really makes a difference on the sides for me. what dose test and AI are you taking?
Not taking dbol right now but I usually run it 50- 75 mg every day . I like to keep test around 750 a week with aromasin around 12 -20 daily . Now anadrol week and a half strength and the weight shoot up pretty good .

Not taking dbol right now but I usually run it 50- 75 mg every day . I like to keep test around 750 a week with aromasin around 12 -20 daily . Now anadrol week and a half strength and the weight shoot up pretty good .

That dose of dbol is too harsh for me too. BP, estro are the culprits, undesired water weight is the result.

30mgs or even 40 mgs 5 days a week are plenty and 12.5 asin twice a day with that test dose or slightly higher test dose, I think you'll be fine or if not, very close to reeling those sides in.

Var for me. Totally useless, legitimately never saw or felt any difference on it for the 8 weeks I used it years ago. Also, I don’t think I got the same benefits from Anadrol that I hear everyone else talk about, but I definitely got the back pumps lol couldn’t even wash dishes

GearChurch Gang

I've got one big one. EQ.

I've been referring to it as bike chain oil for a while because it's just worthless to me.

I've ran it high. I've ran it long. I've ran it lean. I've ran it with high calories. Low calories.

It just sucks dick.

I totally agree, EQ has been by far my biggest let down.

Not sure of my least favorite as everything I have tried has seemed to be pretty good to me, aside from underdosed bullshit which doesn't count.

But I will say my FAVORITE of all time is Test,Tren,Npp...yum yum yum

For myself

T3 - Too catabolic even with aas and wasn’t dosing high won’t touch it again. Cold sweats muscle wasting not a fan of this stuff.

Clen - Not sure where to begin here, Very bad heart palpitations which I’m worried might have done some long term damage. A lot of negative sides.

Winny - Super bad joint pain to the point where it effected the amount of weight I was lifting. Strength goes up but wasn’t worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
It's awesome how our bodies work.

This guy blows up on eq, this guy gets shit from it

This guy's head explodes from elevated blood pressure with dbol, this guy feels amazing and his muscles look like inflated balloons.

Gotta see what works for you!

I’d have to say my favorite cycle is test cyp around 600mg with a super clean diet. My body responds really well and packs on muscle while staying lean. I’m currently running cyp and deca which so far is good pretty solid strength gains and size but I feel as I look better with just test by itself.

Primo and hgh definitely. Entirely too expensive for what they do. I’m shocked to see so many say Winstrol. I do know with nandrolone it definitely seems to depend on the individual some respond great to it some don’t get anything out of it. For the guys complaining about Winstrol joint pain and muscle cramps if you haven’t already try it with nandrolone. It doesn’t work for everyone but worth a try if it’s something your interested in. I can’t run Winstrol without nandrolone but if I take 200mg of deca weekly or 50mg of npp eod Winstrol is amazing and the joint and muscle pain is reduced by about 75% and makes it very easy to deal with

Also EQ some love it others don’t respond. Personally I have to run it around a gram and it’s a pretty enjoyable compound after week 6-8. Insane vascularity and nice dry muscle gains. EQ and Anadrol combined and I have veins coming out of veins

I've got one big one. EQ.

I've been referring to it as bike chain oil for a while because it's just worthless to me.

I've ran it high. I've ran it long. I've ran it lean. I've ran it with high calories. Low calories.

It just sucks dick.

Hey dont go talkin down to my EQ!

Gh and primo for me were a let down originally..

I was expecting to much out of gh and the doses were probably not high enough.. Same for primo. I had different goals and expectations back then. Of course the gh could have been bunk also.. it was from IA but the genshi primo was legit.

I now have a much more realistic view of steroids and what I really want to achieve with them

Hey dont go talkin down to my EQ!

Gh and primo for me were a let down originally..

I was expecting to much out of gh and the doses were probably not high enough.. Same for primo. I had different goals and expectations back then. Of course the gh could have been bunk also.. it was from IA but the genshi primo was legit.

I now have a much more realistic view of steroids and what I really want to achieve with them
Here's how I see it.

If I have to use high doses of something and don't see results for a long time, it sucks.

GH though..... It's been pretty big time for me. Just gotta stick it out

Man EQ works great for me but for some reason I break out with horrible acne with it on my back. Being said it does take forever to kick in 6-8 week's but when it does it works well.

It's awesome how our bodies work.

This guy blows up on eq, this guy gets shit from it

This guy's head explodes from elevated blood pressure with dbol, this guy feels amazing and his muscles look like inflated balloons.

Gotta see what works for you!
It even changes over time. I used to love dbol. Now, older, I am the head-exploding-elevated-blood-pressure guy.

Yeah so I’m the guy that has yet to be disappointed. Also not a ton of experience with different compounds.

so far just:
test deca dbol npp proviron tren DHB ... like tren the best (minus the heartburn) and dbol

ill see how var and mast treat me this time around

Seriously. Tell me how to do both of those things at the same time and name your price.

tren @ 500mg/week

Not too expensive, money wise, sides are a diff story...

Is it possible to take winstrol in oil without the joint pain?

Use light weight with high reps ?

Take with np?

Small doses?

Sitting on some vials and unless I figure something out they are no good to me.

Took with test p at 100:100 mg ratio previously and elbows felt like they had glass in it.

Is it possible to take winstrol in oil without the joint pain?

Use light weight with high reps ?

Take with np?

Small doses?

Sitting on some vials and unless I figure something out they are no good to me.

Took with test p at 100:100 mg ratio previously and elbows felt like they had glass in it.

It won’t matter what is suspended in you’ll still get joint pains. I would recommend with deca or npp for sure. I’ve used winny at 50mg eod and had no joint pains ( injection).

I like eq at 800 plus if I can find it at 300 mg ml or more . I will get pretty vascular on it and do feel stronger after seven weeks but it is cheap and pretty much no sides for me .

Seriously. Tell me how to do both of those things at the same time and name your price.

tren @ 500mg/week

Not too expensive, money wise, sides are a diff story...

Yep.

Although to me that's a bit of a crazy dose -- already effective and dangerous enough at 300mg/wk lol.

I was eating ice cream because I couldn't make the calorie counts I needed and that was a sloppy cheat. Didn't seem to matter.

I like eq at 800 plus if I can find it at 300 mg ml or more . I will get pretty vascular on it and do feel stronger after seven weeks but it is cheap and pretty much no sides for me .

I used Dragon Pharma 500mg/ml EQ at a gram per week and I'll tell it did not take no damn 6-8 weeks to "kick in" at that dose it starts working immediately. EQ really helps me increase rep strength, strength endurance I guess. I love it.

I used Dragon Pharma 500mg/ml EQ at a gram per week and I'll tell it did not take no damn 6-8 weeks to "kick in" at that dose it starts working immediately. EQ really helps me increase rep strength, strength endurance I guess. I love it.

Immediately?? Then consider that maybe it wasn’t really EQ.

But could be you are unique and special with incredible genetics that respond differently then 99.9% of the people in the universe.

Back