• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ironlion-Lab’s HGH Summer Sales 2019

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ironlion-Lab’s Summer Sales(HGH.HCG and IGF-1LR3-1)
1. Orange top puretropin hgh(10iu/vial)
1-3 kits ------------
4-6 kits -----------
7-9 kits ------------
10-10+ kits ------------
(mini-order is 5kits,if the order is below 5kits, we will charge 55$ as shipping fee.for example, if you order 4kits, the amount is xxxx. If you order 6kits, the amount is $.)
2. Grey top puretropin hgh(15iu/vial)
1-3 kits ------------$/kit
4-6 kits ------------$/kit
7-9 kits ------------$/kit
10-10+ kits ------------$/kit
(mini-order is 3kits,if the order is below 3kits, we will charge 55$ as shipping fee.for example, if you order 2kits, the amount is. If you order 4kits, the amount is $.)
3. Hcg(5000iu/vial)
Buy 3 to get 1
(pay $ to get 3+1=3kits)
4. IGF-1LR3(1mg/vial)
Order 2kits to get 1 free kit( pay to get 2+1=3kits)
IGF-1Lr3(0.1mg/vial)
Order 2kits to get 1 free kit( pay to get 2+1=3kits)
• Payment: Bitcoin( if you can’t pay by bitcoin, pls pm us ),
• You can place your order by website or by email or by wickr
• Sure shipment, carry reship policy.
• Time one month(end on August 31)
• when we get payment, the packs will be shipped within 2days
Contact email: ironlion@keemail.me
Wickr: ironlionlabs

Last edited:
660 for 6 kits = good deal.

Thanks for the catch. Looks like lion made a mistake on the math......but I was responsible for reviewing and editing so I guess it's on me..

Last edited:
This is a steal. These are the only kits any of my clients use. If they buy anywhere else I don't even work with them on dosing. I know IronLion is legit from labs over and over again. And they reship if need be. No reason to play games or guess anywhere else, but that's just me.

This is a steal. These are the only kits any of my clients use. If they buy anywhere else I don't even work with them on dosing. I know IronLion is legit from labs over and over again. And they reship if need be. No reason to play games or guess anywhere else, but that's just me.

Wow thanks for the kind words Wesley.....

Less than two weeks left for the sale guys

Ok so you said

mini-order is 5kits,if the order is below 5kits, we will charge 55$ as shipping fee.for example, if you order 4kits, the amount is 480+55=535. If you order 6kits, the amount is 720$.”

so orders of 5 kits are free shipping?

Get Shredded!
Ok so you said

mini-order is 5kits,if the order is below 5kits, we will charge 55$ as shipping fee.for example, if you order 4kits, the amount is 480+55=535. If you order 6kits, the amount is 720$.”

so orders of 5 kits are free shipping?

yes, if you order 5kits, it is free shipping,
the amount is 5x120$ for 5kits

yes, if you order 5kits, it is free shipping,
the amount is 5x120$ for 5kits

Ok also I’m trying to complete an order and since I’m not paying bitcoin there is an additional $40 fee?

Ok also I’m trying to complete an order and since I’m not paying bitcoin there is an additional $40 fee?

This sale is for bitcoin only unless you contact Mr Lion directly thru wickr or email and workout an alternative payment method. I can tell you in the past he has charged an additional fee for some different payment methods.

This sale is for bitcoin only unless you contact Mr Lion directly thru wickr or email and workout an alternative payment method. I can tell you in the past he has charged an additional fee for some different payment methods.

Well IL has never done me wrong in the past so I’m going to order some more.

Back