• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump calls Al Sharpton a ‘con man’ and a ‘racist’

I’ve met the guy and he was a total piece of racist shit..back story
I was Stationed in Georgia in 2003-2008. As a shit paid Private, I got a second job at a hotel doing maintenance. Sharpton stayed there one night and had an issue with his toilet. So they called me to the room. His guards frisked me and gave the the run down. They asked if their was a black man on duty that can come into the room. I said “ no I’m the on call maintenance guy”. Well they refused to let the “ white” guy do his job.
And it was Sharpton himself that said don’t let him in

Sharpton is a POS loser...

Sharpton has thrived on division and racism...it's how he has made his money.

He NEEDS racism to exist. So he perpetuates it. Creates it.

Why? If racism went away he would be out of a job. Nothing for him to do.

Sharpton has thrived on division and racism...it's how he has made his money.

He NEEDS racism to exist. So he perpetuates it. Creates it.

Why? If racism went away he would be out of a job. Nothing for him to do.
The exact same game the Democrats are playing. Identity politics.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

They couldn't trust you to leave all the coke alone on the giant tray in the bathroom.

Would you have?
Of course I would. I was there to do a job, not do coke. Besides Military drug tests. You are not gonna get away with it

Of course I would. I was there to do a job, not do coke. Besides Military drug tests. You are not gonna get away with it
No joke this girl on my ship got ratted on for doing blow and she admitted to it. She got kicked out even though she tested negative.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back