• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL DHB sponsored log

glock4319

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been fortunate enough to be chosen by Vision to be the very first person to run their DHB. I am on a training diet by my bro and incredibly smart Sherk. I can’t thank both of you enough. Here is my cycle and diet...I will periodically update this post throughout the weeks.

Cycle:

300mgs ew dhb and plan on increasing to 600mgs after a month.
300mgs test cyp ew
50mgs ed Provi.
Keeping it simple so I can focus on the dhb.

Diet:

Meal 1: 200g original oatmeal, protein shake.

Meal 2: 5oz chicken, 1/2 c rice, 1c broccoli or asparagus.

Meal 3: 5oz chicken, 1/2c rice, 30g almonds

Meal 4: 8oz ground beef, 1/2c red potato, 1c dark green. At least 93% lean.

Meal 5: Eight egg whites.

Sherk has me on a cutting diet. Trying to cut from about 18% bf to 12%.

Pinned my first 100mgs of dhb this morning. Very smooth and no pip so far.

I may be forgetting something. This is my first log, any questions let me know and I’ll either answer or get the answer. I’m excited to learn and see these changes.

See the pic of this awesome bottling and labeling. Very professional.
371a51690e15e3a32721712e2be7d562.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been fortunate enough to be chosen by Vision to be the very first person to run their DHB. I am on a training diet by my bro and incredibly smart Sherk. I can’t thank both of you enough. Here is my cycle and diet...I will periodically update this post throughout the weeks.

Cycle:

300mgs test cyp ew
50mgs ed Provi.

Diet:

I may be forgetting something. This is my first log, any questions let me know and I’ll either answer or get the answer. I’m excited to learn and see these changes.

Height and weight?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Subbed. You have strong corner support, I look forward to some positive LBM change.

Fasho..good luck bro..I've been curious about DHB for a while, so I'll follow

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

My brother I think everyone is super excited for you..

Sherk has you all taken care of and I'm quite confident he's going to get you down just above single digits..
I can see it already, your arms are going to shine, and soon as you pull that core tighter as you peel down, you're going to look great..

enjoy the ride bro and this is a learning process not only for you but for everyone else reading as well..
Thank you for taking out your time and thank you for your patience, I promised you for a very very very long time.. and I finally came through ;) how many months later?!? Lol

Cycle:

300mgs test cyp ew
50mgs ed Provi.

Diet:

Totally subbed for this. The way you are running your cycle is perfect. Using testosterone at a low/moderate dose as a base and letting the DHB be the primary anabolic is the perfect way to showcase what it can do.

Well whoever said dhb has bad pip needs to run PSL dhb! Smooth when pinning it and no pip whatsoever!! You guys rock and I’m super pumped to continue.

I’m pinning 100mgs eod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well whoever said dhb has bad pip needs to run PSL dhb! Smooth when pinning it and no pip whatsoever!! You guys rock and I’m super pumped to continue.

I’m pinning 100mgs eod.

DHB is known to be painful, in the very far past, in a Galaxy far far away I ran DHB for a min and the pip was trifling, it was all we had locally for a while, of all things DHB was the only injection us boys could get..

IML Gear Cream!
why wasn't this run with just the prov.. why add in the cyp ?

why wasn't this run with just the prov.. why add in the cyp ?

Because he doesn’t want to run the cycle without any Testosterone. DHB aka “1 Test Cyp” isn’t Testosterone in case you were thinking it was.

Because he doesn’t want to run the cycle without any Testosterone. DHB aka “1 Test Cyp” isn’t Testosterone in case you were thinking it was.
I think he's looking at the test cyp mentioned above the proviron..

I don't know when you took your shot, but you need to give it at least 24-48 hrs before you make the claim there is no PIP=Post-injection-pain. If you've never used DHB, PIP sneaks up on you and gets worse every day for 3-4 days, typically right after your next shot, it can be debilitating

I don't know when you took your shot, but you need to give it at least 24-48 hrs before you make the claim there is no PIP=Post-injection-pain. If you've never used DHB, PIP sneaks up on you and gets worse every day for 3-4 days, typically right after your next shot, it can be debilitating

It’s been over 24hrs so I guess we’ll see.

Still no pip after 48 hours. I’ll be pinning again today.

Today’s workout, usually done tomorrow but I have to fly to AZ for business on Sunday so no lifting Sunday:

Back:
* Close grip pull down superset with rope straight arm pull downs. 5x10-12 reps
* Old school t-bar. 5x10-12 reps
* Rack pulls. 4 x weight 12 reps. Bar set just below the knees or mid thigh position.
* One arm db rows. 5x15.
* Seated cable rows. 3 sec neg 1 sec positive. Hold for 1 sec.

Just pinned my second round of dhb. Smooth, no pain at all. I’ll let you guys know if there’s any pip tomorrow.

Get Shredded!
So I pinned another 100mgs of dhb this morning. I decided to pin it without my test for two reasons:
1. Test cyp only needs to be pinned twice a week.

2. To see how the pip is without pinning with another compound.

Went in smooth and virtually painless. I’ll update in a day or two about pip or lack there of.

So I pinned another 100mgs of dhb this morning. I decided to pin it without my test for two reasons:
1. Test cyp only needs to be pinned twice a week.

2. To see how the pip is without pinning with another compound.

Went in smooth and virtually painless. I’ll update in a day or two about pip or lack there of.

That’s unheard of with DHB. You are the first my man. Feel lucky lol. I’m curious to hear others experience with PSL’s DHB.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

That’s unheard of with DHB. You are the first my man. Feel lucky lol. I’m curious to hear others experience with PSL’s DHB.

Dispense Quick Rep

Ok it’s been over a day since I pinned it with no other compound and absolutely no pip! I gotta hand it to PSL, they’ve done a great job with this compound! Much thanks guys!

Well I had to go to AZ for business. I’ll be here about three weeks. Living in a hotel doesn’t make staying on my diet easy. Hotel gym is well a hotel gym. Lucky I got a suite though so I can cook and they actually have a grill outside. I’m making it work and eating clean so far. Pinned again tonight, in my delt and there’s more pip than in my glute, but for me that’s to be expected. I always get it worse in my delts. As far as lifting is going, I feel good, looking forward to increasing to 600mgs ew. I’ll do my best to keep this log up to date, 12 hour days in the desert make it difficult. If there is anything you guys would like me to add please let me know as I want to do my best to make this a log worthy of PSL.

Last edited:
​No worries bro. Life happens. Just keep us posted when you can and get back on it when you get home ;)

DHB: Feels great! Barely any noticeable pip. A little more in my delts than in my glutes but nothing bad. I’ve been feeling great in the gym. I’ve been able to do all the lifts that Sherk has planned for me and don’t get tired. Even on a calorie deficit I’m feeling strong.

Weight: I’ve gone from 207 to 195. I haven’t been 195 in years!
I’m trying to get to about 12% bf.

Locker room pic was about a month ago. Losing some around the mid section.

1fb326ca325209f2c9755232580c7ce9.jpg
d520ca28f5765d37da94fa741379da18.jpg
78b8dec3a93d279f9444a5a952485840.jpg

Last edited:
Have you noticed a difference in how you feel with switching from tren to dhb? That’s awesome you get no pip from the dhb.

Dispense Quick Rep

Best thing about dhb compared to tren are no sides. I’ve felt no sides. Tren would make my blood pressure go up and I’d get winded real easy. My wife also said when I ran tren high my patience was horrible.

Bought three Walmart rotisserie chickens today. Just got done preparing this week’s meals. Oatmeal and protein shake for breakfast, this pic for two more meals, lean burger with rice and broccoli for dinner and at night 8 egg whites for the last meal.
a274d4b2b317cf1d18754ae108f7fcff.jpg

Here ya go joz...wildlife pics from AZ.
2e50a218547fd85d1f8c494724d5212c.jpg
0ae5178b2bba2a66c7748fd6c3b7947a.jpg

Back