• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IDGAF mutha fuccas

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not going to waste my time with this idiot he's just here to stir up shit. The yankees redsox are on anyway

Angels walked it off after a horrible series....stressing me the fuck out lol

I'm not going to waste my time with this idiot he's just here to stir up shit. The yankees redsox are on anyway
I am an idiot....
And you are the board rep, priceless

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If you really believed labs brew good accurate doses free gear ... and brewed under dosed gear for sale...

Why pay for gear you believe is under dosed?

You would want the free gear, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolz

This really has nothing to do with free gear. It’s mainly about the people giving the G2G he shipped fast or G2G he has got legit labels. Miss me with that bullshit. What do your bloods look like? Or shit is fire by my feels and never post a picture of themself.

I could go on but damn that’s a long conversation.

Meso is my home

Meso protocol for new sponsors (members code of honor lol):
1. Post all brewing material.
2. You need a easy bake oven.
3. Member will order stealth and then send it out for test and the sponsor is required to pay afterwards.
4. You can't be a reseller.
5. You need to sacrifice your first born
6. Proof you wash your hands before brewing.
7. Most important all the shills need free gear or they will bash the sponsor to death.

Great home you got there buddy

3. Member will order stealth and then send it out for test and the sponsor is required to pay afterwards.
7. Most important all the shills need free gear or they will bash the sponsor to death.

Bro you should read a few threads over there it’s not that way. It’s a vetting process that can last weeks. But it has weeded out shit labs that would make it on paid forums. Also it found the victory hammer prime shitstorm thanks to the vetting process

Bro you should read a few threads over there it’s not that way. It’s a vetting process that can last weeks. But it has weeded out shit labs that would make it on paid forums. Also it found the victory hammer prime shitstorm thanks to the vetting process

Go read international anibolics first thread over there killed in 2 post then found out it was franny doing his work

Also Darius has been very successful over there and everyone knows he is a reseller or used to resell pharmacom. He was doing so well it was hard for basicsterio to get going over there

Thanks custom rep

I will sit back and have a Jameson on you MM

Get Shredded!
I will sit back and have a Jameson on you MM

I can picture you doing a drunken imitation of MM lol.

I got nothing but live for ya custom you know this and I’m not trying to pursued anybody to do anything just speaking my views on things

Also Darius has been very successful over there and everyone knows he is a reseller or used to resell pharmacom. He was doing so well it was hard for basicsterio to get going over there

I remember that one.

- - - Updated - - -

I got nothing but live for ya custom you know this and I’m not trying to pursued anybody to do anything just speaking my views on things

Don't fret big guy we love you dearly!

Nothing against you MM you know you're respected here Im talking direct to the Meso fag

Go read international anibolics first thread over there killed in 2 post then found out it was franny doing his work

Yes that was a beauty..blew up so damn fast once he slipped up got exposed.

Nothing against you MM you know you're respected here Im talking direct to the Meso fag
You signature says bow to the poop...
Are you the meso fag?

Bro go look what happened to GrAnabolic over there it backs my case. He was a good sponsor and these idiots tried to ruin him cause he wasn't complying with there threats for free gear. That board is a scam any board that back naps gear is a shit hole. Come MM you know better. Funny as shit they piss on GR but love Naps lol

Last edited:
You signature says bow to the poop...
Are you the meso fag?

President Of Our Pit.....don't you know anything. Hows naps doing over at Meso bet ya sales are through the roof. You guys love that dude lol

Yeah bro I give them that but for every one sponsor they kill they also kill 5 good ones. Once again it's a group of guys that get free gear from the top 2 sponsors there so they don't let anyone else in. Brutus was the ring leader at one time but I think he's dead now

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah bro I give them that but for every one sponsor they kill they also kill 5 good ones. Once again it's a group of guys that get free gear from the top 2 sponsors there so they don't let anyone else in. Brutus was the ring leader at one time but I think he's dead now

Bro go look what happened to GrAnabolic over there it backs my case. He was a good sponsor and these idiots tried to ruin him cause he wasn't complying with there threats for free gear. That board is a scam any board that back naps gear is a shit hole. Come MM you know better. Funny as shit they piss on GR but love Naps lol

Yeah that was, as a Indian (feather not dot)would say, many moons ago. Naps hasn’t been in the talk for some time over there.

Weren’t you over there back then? Talking shit about granabolic? Or was that a different custom

IML Gear Cream!
President Of Our Pit.....don't you know anything. Hows naps doing over at Meso bet ya sales are through the roof. You guys love that dude lol
Make no mistake about it, you bow to the poop

Rubisean's a good guy don't forget..why bash him???

Yeah that was, as a Indian (feather not dot)would say, many moons ago. Naps hasn’t been in the talk for some time over there.

Weren’t you over there back then? Talking shit about granabolic? Or was that a different custom

After reading through all the seriousness in this thread, it was refreshing to lol at the "feather not dot"

Gdi MM. I bet you are a riot to be around irl.

What the fuck is up trip!!! How’s life

Same ole same ole MM. All work and no play. You know the feel of that. Hope all is well with you and your family.

All I did was comment about the thread Mighty Mouse created.
I answered to each comment as professionally as possible.

Then the board rep felt he needed to act like an ass and started directing derogatory comments towards me.

I feel bad for ya'll if he is a well respected member of this forum.

Yeah but mine was legit of bad testing of hgh which I still have the emails don't you remember it was over at Muscle Science and you, Archilles and Mick decided the emails were out dated (6 months lol) so Mick banned me. This was after I was promised a fair review from the 3 of you Archilles said. That would piss off anyone

After reading through all the seriousness in this thread, it was refreshing to lol at the "feather not dot"

Gdi MM. I bet you are a riot to be around irl.
I'd drink Jamesons with him lmao. Yes MM is a riot to be around but yes he's a breath of fresh air!

Yeah but mine was legit of bad testing of hgh which I still have the emails don't you remember it was over at Muscle Science and you, Archilles and Mick decided the emails were out dated (6 months lol) so Mick banned me. This was after I was promised a fair review from the 3 of you Archilles said. That would piss off anyone

I was talking about the asin. Forgot about the hgh shitstorm. Didn’t you get compensated I thought u did

Back