• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

arimidex question

eckstg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Out of curiosity would someone who runs say a gram a week testosterone and uses 1mg adex a day would it actually get their estrogen back down to the normal range on a blood test or would the blood test still show high estrogen but the adex still prevents gyno even so?

Yep, even if E2 is "high" it may still be relatively low (due to adex) compared to your T level and therefore gyno is avoided. Maybe. Depends on the person of course, some are hypersensitive to moobs and others never get even a tingle in the nipple.

Get bloods.

Out of curiosity would someone who runs say a gram a week testosterone and uses 1mg adex a day would it actually get their estrogen back down to the normal range on a blood test or would the blood test still show high estrogen but the adex still prevents gyno even so?
Stop right here.

Is your source legit?
What do your bloods say?

When taking your AI, how do your bloods change? That's the tell-all

Should you alter your AI?
That's entirely up to the results of your bloodwork, quality of your gear, and quality of your AI.

Nobody...... NOBODY ON HERE, can tell you these answers, Only bloodwork.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am planning to keep regular check on blood about every month with this panel that cost $122.99 before 15% discount ( Hormone Panel with E2 Sensitive, Prolactin & Testosterone LC/MS) it also contains liver values. I was curious after reading having supraphysiological amounts of testosterone on bloodwork may be impossible to get estrogen down into normal ranges at the same time even on an AI. I also have some formstane on hand which is a suicide inhibitor. I planned to make it into an injectable and I could not get it to dilute in the bb, ba, and oil mixture so figured I give it a try orally. It suppose to have low oral bioavailability and from what I read fairly weak so it may not be any good to run with test at 500-1000mg week. Anyone have any experience with formestane or exemestane?

It usually takes much higher doses than 500-1000 mg/wk of T to overwhelm most AIs. At the lower T dose I'd try 12.5 mg/day (or EOD) of exemestane but that's just me. Your system will be different. Get bloods within a week and adjust.

Make sure the stuff is legit tho... bunk AI really sucks.

Also decide what levels of E2 are ok for you. Some "feel fine" on 50 pg/ml or even WAY higher but my sense from all the research is that anything beyond 30 for men can be a health risk. However, nothing has been solidly established with studies (since it's really only AAS "abusers" who deal with these issues) so we gotta go with some limited clues.

It usually takes much higher doses than 500-1000 mg/wk of T to overwhelm most AIs. At the lower T dose I'd try 12.5 mg/day (or EOD) of exemestane but that's just me. Your system will be different. Get bloods within a week and adjust.

Make sure the stuff is legit tho... bunk AI really sucks.

Also decide what levels of E2 are ok for you. Some "feel fine" on 50 pg/ml or even WAY higher but my sense from all the research is that anything beyond 30 for men can be a health risk. However, nothing has been solidly established with studies (since it's really only AAS "abusers" who deal with these issues) so we gotta go with some limited clues.

Thanks for you excellant advice! I was under the impression to wait 3 -4 weeks before checking estrogen to see if a new AI OR suicide inhibitor is working . So it can be ok to check after 7 days on a new AI OR suicide inhibitor is working is long enough?

Thanks for you excellant advice! I was under the impression to wait 3 -4 weeks before checking estrogen to see if a new AI OR suicide inhibitor is working . So it can be ok to check after 7 days on a new AI OR suicide inhibitor is working is long enough?

IMO: Yes.

But keep in mind I'm one of those bizarre members here who've gotten bloodwork several days in a row. I think more bloods = better bloods. What's to fear? More data? Some extra needles in your veins? You got it, NOTHING! Be a man, get more bloods. :D

In all seriousness, I'd get bloods weekly if I were trying something new or wondering what dose of AI is right. The good panels are as little as $75 (labsmd.com) and your health is (I hope) worth a metric shit ton more than that.

You got to look at blood work and weigh it against the side effects you're seeing or feeling and make adjustments from there on an individual basis

Back