• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand new

Merkabruh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's happening yall... first time on the forum. I've heard some good things about asf and I figured I'd check it out for myself. I'm looking to get back into peak physical shape again before I get to an age that makes it hard to get back to it. Looking forward to learning many new things. Im 6' 265 and 29 years old. I have no clue what BMI or bf% is but I do know that I'm in the process of making those numbers much better

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

This is a good dude here fellas, he’s one of my closest friends been knowing him since we were 3 years old. Glad to have you here bro

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to be here jswole

- - - Updated - - -

Shrek your shit legendary round here

Welcome. Confused by the last post, but welcome!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Welcome.

At 29yrs old you have about 12 yrs, early 40s is when things start to go downhill

Welcome.

At 29yrs old you have about 12 yrs, early 40s is when things start to go downhill

That's a fucking fact!!...Damn that wall comes quick after 40........Welcome to the board bro good luck with ur goals

Last edited:
Back