• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is the most off-the-wall way that you get your calories in?

HammerStrength902

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Our lives are independently busy and I always have the averages asking me how I eat the food that I do throughout my busy life, especially during school hours. The answer is simple. Planning ahead & creativity. Whats normal to me may seem crazy to the averages. I'm just curious how everyone gets their calories in, in the most off-the-wall way.

I guess mine would be an oatmeal shake. I take 8oz of water, add 1 cup of oatmeal, blend away, and can drink the entire shake within 20 seconds. Boom, 300 cals just like that. Let's say I need more cals and im sitting in class. I could have 16oz of water, 2.5 cups of oatmeal, blended with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, with a scoop of whey. Another 750 cals in 2 minutes and is not distracting to those around me.

A buddy calls me up and says he works as a mechanic in a garage and has no real way to eat 'clean'. I said, bullshit. Take a chicken breast & wrap it in tin foil with a few holes poked through. Throw that sucker outside in the sun for 20 minutes and it will warm up like a microwave. Toss in a oatmeal shake with some almonds and you have a complete meal! Creativity at its finest! So lets hear yours! I need some new ideas ;)

lol i like this haha, ingenuity brings about the most abstract and practical methods in our lives. for me, if i needed to eat but could spare a couple minutes n im on the road i would stop by a gas station buy some plastic ziplock bags, almonds or nuts, a protein shake (if none buy some milk) some paper towels, and (if ur bulking) a candy bar (if ur cutting) maybe some fresh high fiber fruits or bag of oat meal. maybe buy a hammer or something you can smash shit with then go to the car and rape the shit out of the nuts and fruits in a plastic bag with something u can smash it with...if ur a man u will use ur fists lol jk dont break urself :p....add in the oatmeal and milk or protein shake and if u dont got a bottle then drink it out the bag!!!

These are the kind of ideas I need! Keep this shit rolling, I work 70-80 hours a week and college full time so I can always use advice !

or you could go all out and blend every single meal you know that you would eat in that day and drink it every X hours you need to eat lol.....1 gallon jug of pure calories and rancid ass taste!!!!

Eating is never off the wall.. how else are you supposed to get cals in? lmao.. That oatmeal shake is nice and a staple in my diet... infact I'm having one right now I figured everybody drinks them. Thats about as off the wall I get as far as meals.

ya rj i do that same shake! love it! easiest thing to make with most calories have one every day bro

I use CytoGainer to bridge the gaps quite a bit. I also do not hesitate to plow any other calorie-rich food. My only rule is it should be freshly-cooked, and not a pre-packaged or preservative-laden food. I regularly make and eat things like: cheesecake, cannolis, eclairs, cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream.

My foreman gave me a box of meal bars I think from like a survival kit or something each bar was 5000 calories can't say I enjoyed them and at 10 dollars a bar I'd never buy one

IML Gear Cream!
Detour protein bars and natty peanutbutter, great snack anytime of the day

2 scoops of whey protein with a package of chocolate pudding mixed with 2 cups of 2%milk

Not really off the wall

Im a huge fan of big batch cooking on Sundays. I know its not off the wall but baking up 2 family sized packs of chicken and freezing 1 of them to be pulled Wednesday gives me a good base for the week. Im not a picky eater but prefer food that doesnt taste like shit and was really surprised that the frozen chicken once thawed and thrown in a toaster oven tasted almost as good as chicken that had just been made.

1. 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 tbsp PB, blended with a little water

2. 1.5 cups of raw oats, 1 scoop protein blended

3. One of the nastiest things ive eaten, 3 packs of tuna and a half cup of egg whites blended. Saves time

My foreman gave me a box of meal bars I think from like a survival kit or something each bar was 5000 calories can't say I enjoyed them and at 10 dollars a bar I'd never buy one

MRE Gorilla cookie?

Protein shake.
milk
oatmeal
Liquid egg
greek yogurt
banana
cottage cheese
olive oil
2 scoops protein

Snack on th go.
2 scoops protein, uncooked oats, greek yogurt, jelly.

Olive garden

IHOP

I know a dude who mixes in a blender.

2 cans salmon
1 cup blueberries
1 cup water

And he likes it.

pancakes, chicken and waffles, alfredo, all meat pizzas, buffet, burritos, chimichanga, ben and jerry's, BLIZZARDS!!!!(take in your protein powder and the teeny boppers will mix it in for you.)

I actually don't have problems hitting my protein macro. Calories on the other hand...

I might lose my mod status for this, but I've been known to (at times), just pour straight honey/maple syrup all over my food just to up the calorie count. The reaction from friends (if they ever see this) is priceless when you explain you're trying to get in extra calories (especially if you're with a girlfriend!).

I was working at a car wash for awhile and we didn't get breaks and I would burn though a ton calories in a day. I would pre cut 6oz of steak and chicken throw them in a ziplock bag, I would grab on real fast throw it in my pocket and eat while I worked. I also love taking 1 cup of plain greek yogurt mixing that with a scoop of chocolate protien, some fat free milk, and a few tablespoons of splenda blend it up and put it in my shaker cup so I pound that real fast. Its around 44 grams of protein. It jus kind on the high side of sugar because of the milk and yogurt I think its like around 15 grams of sugar. I'll use that same mixture but with no milk at all and it makes it kinda like a pudding.

Get Shredded!
Anyone know Dinosaur Barbeque? I was born in the town they started in. I don't live there anymore unfortunately, but I have been buying their pulled pork and sauce in large quatities. I have been eating right around a pound of this stuff every day in between meals at work. It is absolutely amazing.

Carb powder

Anyone know Dinosaur Barbeque? I was born in the town they started in. I don't live there anymore unfortunately, but I have been buying their pulled pork and sauce in large quatities. I have been eating right around a pound of this stuff every day in between meals at work. It is absolutely amazing.
Is this the same Dinosaur Barbecue in Harlem, NYC?

Costco samples
Costco is ridiculous. Samples everywhere!

Man I like ~2cups of old fashioned Oats, 6 whole scrambled eggs, 2 slices or American cheese, fake butter, and Frank hot sauce.... mash all that up in a big ass bowl and destroy it!

Either that or hit up redbox and then Little Cesar's for a hot & ready... crush it by yourself.

Back