• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Organon Sustanon 250 - Steroidify

Get Shredded!
So where’s the picture at Alex? I guess no one is going to acknowledge my last post? It’s a shame these guys used to have a great reputation but not in my books anymore. And the excuse of well we get everything from one supplier is not a valid excuse. You obviously can’t just take someone’s word for something if this is the case then why would you not spot check the source y’all get the gear from?

So where’s the picture at Alex? I guess no one is going to acknowledge my last post? It’s a shame these guys used to have a great reputation but not in my books anymore. And the excuse of well we get everything from one supplier is not a valid excuse. You obviously can’t just take someone’s word for something if this is the case then why would you not spot check the source y’all get the gear from?
They only had a reputation because they sold Pharmacom exclusively which is a proven brand. Now they are basically like a mini naps so it’s more hit or miss. Why can’t Alex post a pic of this stuff. Should be real easy. Just get someone to snap a pic from the warehouse.

So where’s the picture at Alex?

The only promise I made was to go to my local pharmacy and see what was available there. And I delivered...
I could order some sustanon from Steroidify and take pictures after it arrives, but like I said many times, international packages take 2-3 months to arrive here.
There's guys on the team working to provide more info on the subject, but that's above my pay grade. I just think that you guys could've given us the benefit of the doubt, but it's too late.

I was informed by the team that we simply had an old generic picture on our site and it's been updated to this one:

image-1564145834-zugilgcv5h_1200_0_0.jpg

I'm still trying to get in contact with the warehouse to get an actual picture of the product.

Thanks.

Interesting app... One thing to be noted: it doesn't work every time, so need a little patience.

I'll order a few sustanons and when/if they get here I'll scan them with this app and post the results here.

I was informed by the team that we simply had an old generic picture on our site and it's been updated to this one:

I'm still trying to get in contact with the warehouse to get an actual picture of the product.

Thanks.

Yes let’s get a pic of a product your actually selling. 3 days passed and you just put up a pic from google images.what kind of communication do you have with your warehouse? I have these home and I ordered a whole case. So I know how it should look like if you really have it in your warehouse.

Yes let’s get a pic of a product your actually selling. 3 days passed and you just put up a pic from google images.what kind of communication do you have with your warehouse? I have these home and I ordered a whole case. So I know how it should look like if you really have it in your warehouse.

I'll post the pic when I have it.

Regards.

Last edited:
That picture is just some googled picture. If you have the product in stock how hard would it be to snap a picture of it.

IML Gear Cream!
That picture is just some googled picture. If you have the product in stock how hard would it be to snap a picture of it.

I don't think you read the whole thing. Please click the link.
Those pictures are from a customer of us, username "rado", veteran and founding member of Superiormuscle.com
Warehouses are busy expediting orders, they're not used to random requests of pictures, so it can take a few days for them to reply.

We're providing bullet proof evidence that we sell original pharmacy grade products.
If it comes down to me ordering some and posting here in 3 months, I'll do it.

You don't just go around calling people dishonest like you guys are doing here.

Those pictures are from a customer of us, username "rado", veteran and founding member of Superiormuscle.com
Warehouses are busy expediting orders, they're not used to random requests of pictures, so it can take a few days for them to reply.

We're providing bullet proof evidence that we sell original pharmacy grade products.

if you say so man I mean seriously to prove one reputation how hard is it to snap a picture? Are they that busy they don’t have 20 seconds to spare? I would hate to believe a source like this was selling a fake but it’s hard not to believe now and for $17 that should be the price for 3 amps. I doubt y’all were willingly selling fakes what I do think is y’all got burned by a supplier and what’s sad is y’all are supposed to be an online pharmacy and not you or one damn person on the staff was knowledgeable enough to say wait a second this is a discontinued product. Whatever the case may be this situation is an all around loss and listen up because this is the worst part what I’m about to say next. Y’all claim it’s an old picture right? Just not updated? Well the problem with that bs statement is when y’all stop selling pharmacom and started selling other items this specific product was not being produced anymore at that time.

also I’m obviously not talking about the pics you posted no one gives a shit about the other items at this moment so quit changing the subject which is organon sust. That picture is off of google

W

Thanks.
ok so even if this is true why is the price $17?!?!? That’s outrageous and this is not even local shipping. You mentioned your price match policy and correct me if I’m wrong does it not have to be a price from an authorized seller? So if someone wanted to purchase this with the price match what are they supposed to do find a pharmacy and get a quote? You and no one we acquire aas from are authorized sellers of pharma product so how is that supposed to work? If this item wasn’t so ridiculously expensive I’d love to go purchase 20-30 amps and run blood work on it to see if it’s even remotely a decent product but I don’t think anyone in there right mind would spend $340-$510 just to buy enough amps to run it long enough to pull bloods.

if you say so man I mean seriously to prove one reputation how hard is it to snap a picture?

I understand it's not hard to snap a picture, but I do know that our warehouses are not the fastest when it comes to replying to emails. If I could, I would go there myself and take the damn picture, but it's 10.000km from me.

also I’m obviously not talking about the pics you posted no one gives a shit about the other items at this moment so quit changing the subject which is organon sust. That picture is off of google

Those pictures are not from google. They were taken by a customer from another board (Superior). The info is right there in the link for everyone to see. We all should absolutely give a shit about Steroidify selling legit primobolan. Company is being accused of selling fake sustanon, which is easier to get than primo. So it's very much relevant to the debate.

ok so even if this is true why is the price $17?!?!?

Steroidify offers price match plus 10% off. Our price policies are defined by our management. Steroidify has a huge network of people working to offer a good service and original products. It takes money to receive payments, to have people packing goods, running to post offices, answering emails, maintaining the website, doing graphic design, etc... We even pay a guy to do consulting... These are all costs...

We also run promos all the time.

But hey, it's a free market. If our pricing and price match policies don't do it for you, by all means, go to the next guy...
Bloods don't mean s***. Test raws are dirt cheap and anyone with half of a brain can make sustanon that will test correct and elevate your levels to where they should be.

Steroidify guarantees every product on our site to be original. So far I have proven to all of you that our Proviron and Primo are real. I'll work my ass and bug the people I have to bug to do the same thing for as many pharmacy grade products I can, including our Sustanon.

I don't remember right now what the offer was on some other board. Something like 1000 dollars if you can prove that one of our items is fake. It was a permanent offer from our manager and he's mentioned it a few times. I'll ask him when I talk to him this next week.

You're dealing with serious people with 11 years of experience in the business, just going thru an extensive process of re-branding. This company would not risk its great reputation by selling counterfeits.

But questioning our pricing doesn't really make any sense. Do you go to a store asking why their prices are more expensive than Walmart's? I don't think you do...

The previous accusation was selling counterfeit Sustanon for $17. Now that there's plenty of evidence that we sell the reall stuff you still want to question our prices? That's just ridiculous. Steroidify is a private company. If they want to sells sustanons for 100 dollars per amp, they have the right to do so, just like you have the right to look for another source that suits your needs. That's not the point of this thread. Point is to prove that Steroidify doesn't sell counterfeits and that every product you see on our site (including Sustanons) are real. And we're gonna do that, sooner or later.

A little off topic but back in the 90s this guy actually did pay 17 dollars and amp for turkish sustanon. Funny thing is I am thinking out of everything I have ever taken it was the best I have ever used. I did a few cycles with just that and looked awesome with just 1 amp a week. I am guessing this stuff is not near the same quality but I have never found the quality of sustanon I could find back in the late 90s.

Also, I have tried the Aspen Sustanon- definitely not the same as what I got back in the day. Seems to work ok but actually gives me some PIP.

Last edited:
I understand it's not hard to snap a picture, but I do know that our warehouses are not the fastest when it comes to replying to emails. If I could, I would go there myself and take the damn picture, but it's 10.000km from me.

Those pictures are not from google. They were taken by a customer from another board (Superior). The info is right there in the link for everyone to see. We all should absolutely give a shit about Steroidify selling legit primobolan. Company is being accused of selling fake sustanon, which is easier to get than primo. So it's very much relevant to the debate.

Steroidify offers price match plus 10% off. Our price policies are defined by our management. Steroidify has a huge network of people working to offer a good service and original products. It takes money to receive payments, to have people packing goods, running to post offices, answering emails, maintaining the website, doing graphic design, etc... We even pay a guy to do consulting... These are all costs...

But hey, it's a free market. If our pricing and price match policies don't do it for you, by all means, go to the next guy...
Bloods don't mean s***. Test raws are dirt cheap and anyone with half of a brain can make sustanon that will test correct and elevate your levels to where they should be.

Steroidify guarantees every product on our site to be original. So far I have proven to all of you that our Proviron and Primo are real. I'll work my ass and bug the people I have to bug to do the same thing for as many pharmacy grade products I can, including our Sustanon.

I don't remember right now what the offer was on some other board. Something like 1000 dollars if you can prove that one of our items is fake. It was a permanent offer from our manager and he's mentioned it a few times. I'll ask him when I talk to him this next week.

You're dealing with serious people with 11 years of experience in the business, just going thru an extensive process of re-branding. This company would not risk its great reputation by selling counterfeits.

But questioning our pricing doesn't really make any sense. Do you go to a store asking why their prices are more expensive than Walmart's? I don't think you do...

The previous accusation was selling counterfeit Sustanon for $17. Now that there's plenty of evidence that we sell the reall stuff you still want to question our prices? That's just ridiculous. Steroidify is a private company. If they want to sells sustanons for 100 dollars per amp, they have the right to do so, just like you have the right to look for another source that suits your needs. That's not the point of this thread. Point is to prove that Steroidify doesn't sell counterfeits and that every product you see on our site (including Sustanons) are real. And we're gonna do that, sooner or later.

Your saying you guys price match? Us- domestic supply got me those at 12 an amp and delivered locally. He also got me 100% authentic omnadren for 8 dollars but for that price it was sent to me international. Not too mention other goodies he physically purchased himself with his own hands like gh, thyroid, ancillaries etc.

Your saying you guys price match?

Seriously? Gonna play dumb now?

Us- domestic supply got me those at 12 an amp and delivered locally. He also got me 100% authentic omnadren for 8 dollars but for that price it was sent to me international. Not too mention other goodies he physically purchased himself with his own hands like gh, thyroid, ancillaries etc.

It looks like you found your supplier. Congratulations!!!!!
943615.gif

12 an amp if you buy 50 amps, right? Full disclosure is always appreciated.

I can guarantee to you that I'm not buying any of these with my own hands. But we're not putting a gun to your head for you to buy from us, are we?

did I miss something? When did y’all prove the organon sust was real? Also the topic all along has been organon sust at $17 your the one who keeps going off topic with primo and other stuff. I don’t know that board or member your talking about so that hold no weight to me for all I know that could be you or anyone else

did I miss something? When did y’all prove the organon sust was real?

You have serious problems with basic reading and comprehension. I'll cease to post here as you guys are just trolling at this point.

Get Shredded!
You have serious problems with basic reading and comprehension. I'll cease to post here as you guys are just trolling at this point.
Alex what you just said defines you. Were talking about organon sust and Alex is like yea the primo is legit

They can change the bogus organon sust from Pakistan to aspen in the website but the warehouse can’t send a pic of what they sell. Makes no sense

Seriously? Gonna play dumb now?

It looks like you found your supplier. Congratulations!!!!!
943615.gif

12 an amp if you buy 50 amps, right? Full disclosure is always appreciated.

I can guarantee to you that I'm not buying any of these with my own hands. But we're not putting a gun to your head for you to buy from us, are we?

Why would you buy any less than that? 50 amps is not much, even if you ran for trt why go through the trouble to buy less that 50. I’m sure most of the Guys here mid thirties and up who grew up in the days of human grade know to buy good human grade in bulk when it’s available. Even if you split it with a friend And ran minimal dose 1 a week it’s only gonna last afew months. And If your bodybuilding forget it.

Why would you buy any less than that? 50 amps is not much, even if you ran for trt why go through the trouble to buy less that 50. I’m sure most of the Guys here mid thirties and up who grew up in the days of human grade know to buy good human grade in bulk when it’s available. Even if you split it with a friend And ran minimal dose 1 a week it’s only gonna last afew months. And If your bodybuilding forget it.
exactly

Back