• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rep. Jim Jordan blasts Mueller for dodging questions

Makes me fucking furious..."can't get into it" bullshit.

Amazing how we can look at this and think one way, but libertards will no doubt spin this cock bullshit.

The most obvious part of all this was Mueller did not even read "his" own report! :funny:

Yep, he started to deflect until he told him "you already gave us the answer in your report." Mueller was like, oh.

Right? What a fucking joke Mueller is he couldn't/wouldn't answer over 100 questions. LMFAO :fapping:

mueller couldn’t even talk or put a sentence together he had no clue what he was talking about. was clueless about his own report unreal

mueller couldn’t even talk or put a sentence together he had no clue what he was talking about. was clueless about his own report unreal

he really did stutter a lot. it was almost sad.

I felt sorry for the old man...Democrats dragging him through the mud...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

“The person who learned the most about the Mueller report today was Mueller” -Trey Gordy

that’s funny

I must admit, I loved every minute of that hearing.

Super clear what is going on and how anyone is missing the truth. Is beyond me.

Back