• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what is the 1 supplement you use religiously

Beet Root really work for BP ? I take all kinds of natural supps for BP and still have to use a script or I end up in ER - AGAIN -Thanks-OD

Yeah it definitely helps control my BP while on gear by 10-15 pts each for systolic and dystolic. I ran out so now my BP is consistent 150s/high 90s. I'm on 375mg test, 675 Nandrolones. Not good, I know. After this cycle I'll always prepare my cycles to include plenty of beet root. When I'm off cycle I'm around 130/80-85. So still a little high.

Last edited:
Yeah it definitely helps control my BP while on gear by 10-15 pts each for systolic and dystolic. I ran out so now my BP is consistent 150s/high 90s. I'm on 375mg test, 675 Nandrolones. Not good, I know. After this cycle I'll always prepare my cycles to include plenty of beet root. When I'm off cycle I'm around 130/80-85. So still a little high.

I'll give it a try - your BP is in a danger zone - don't mess with it - it truly is a " silent killer " - trust me- my readings were much like yours and they found me unconscious and off I went in ambulance in ICU for 5 days and hospital for another week .You are not as old as me - but still - Thanks-OD

I'll give it a try - your BP is in a danger zone - don't mess with it - it truly is a " silent killer " - trust me- my readings were much like yours and they found me unconscious and off I went in ambulance in ICU for 5 days and hospital for another week .You are not as old as me - but still - Thanks-OD

Damn what happened to put u in the ICU? Pro Mike Morris said his BP was 200/100 while pinning 3ccs about 6 days per week, which is why he chose to retire. Either way you are right, I do take it seriously I'm probably running too much deca or EQ bc my BP goes up on both.

Last edited:
Damn what happened to put u in the ICU? Pro Mike Morris said his BP was 200/100 while pinning 3ccs about 6 days per week, which is why he chose to retire. Either way you are right, I do take it seriously I'm probably running too much deca or EQ bc my BP goes up on both.

Trust me - with BP in that range is causing huge damage you cannot reverse .It will put you in ICU or dead real fast -Morris is an idiot to let his BP get that high IMO-Luck -OD

During cycle blasts I ALWAYS use NAC capsules, and so far, my ALT and GGT have ALWAYS been well within the normal ranges, and my AST has been just slightly elevated towards the last couple weeks of the gear cycle. And NAC is the only thing I use for liver support

I wanna try this so bad.
My veggie intake is dogshit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
All my levels are in line....cholesterol, BP, liver enzymes, wbc....shocking considering my extra curricular activities and age....

Give it a try, I dont even get sick except for that pnuemonia, pluresy and sepsis I got back in February.....fucking bacterial infections are made by the devil.

Sent from my FDA work phone

Get Shredded!
Aspirin low dose. You know of aspirin were to be invented now. I have no doubts big pharma would have turned it into a prescription medication.

This might be a bit out of date now. Medical science keeps shifting around over the years like greasy quicksand...

Trust me - with BP in that range is causing huge damage you cannot reverse .It will put you in ICU or dead real fast -Morris is an idiot to let his BP get that high IMO-Luck -OD

He was like that for several years and the doctor told him it would kill him so he retired from bodybuilding and now he's 190 lbs. Mine is only high on cycle which I think is because I haven't donated blood which i will asap.

Beet Root really work for BP ? I take all kinds of natural supps for BP and still have to use a script or I end up in ER - AGAIN -Thanks-OD
Yes, for most. The problem most have is that they don't take enough. I take 10-15g daily and it literally drops my BP by 10 points. Great vasodilator, I use it in my intra drink with citrulline for pumps. Off days I mix it with fiber.

Buy it bulk from True Nutrition for the best price, I think it's $8.99/lb. Way cheaper than everyone else and they all probably source the same stuff from Primarch anyways.

I highly suggest giving it a go. The pumps are phenomenal too

Yes, for most. The problem most have is that they don't take enough. I take 10-15g daily and it literally drops my BP by 10 points. Great vasodilator, I use it in my intra drink with citrulline for pumps. Off days I mix it with fiber.

Buy it bulk from True Nutrition for the best price, I think it's $8.99/lb. Way cheaper than everyone else and they all probably source the same stuff from Primarch anyways.

I highly suggest giving it a go. The pumps are phenomenal too

I just bought some on bulk for dirt cheap, I just took 4 grams, it tastes like dirt too. lol. \

question: 10-15 grams per dose. that's a 50% increase, what made you decide to increase by so much if 10grams worked? also, do you take it all at once?
thanks!

ordawg1, what happened to you from the high blood pressure, and what do you do to control it now?

prostate,heart,erections,etc. Many many studies on this. Look in the GC health thread for more details.
not to mention permanent penis growth after 60 days of 10mg daily. I thought it was just in my head maybe until I saw that study and Arnold posted a video on it as well

Aspirin low dose. You know of aspirin were to be invented now. I have no doubts big pharma would have turned it into a prescription medication.
newer studies have come out saying aspirin is only beneficial for people with heart disease. I believe some were just recently posted on ASF

I just bought some on bulk for dirt cheap, I just took 4 grams, it tastes like dirt too. lol. \

question: 10-15 grams per dose. that's a 50% increase, what made you decide to increase by so much if 10grams worked? also, do you take it all at once?
thanks!

Definitely tastes interesting lol. It pairs very well with peach, mango, and lemon. I mix it with a scoop of TN EAA+ and one True Lemon peach lemonade in my intra. Usually take it all at once in the intra or all at once at night with my fiber.

I typically use ~15g honestly because it increases vasodilation and lowers blood pressure in a dose dependent manner. The more I take, the more it lowers my BP it seems. Not sure where that effect tops out but I haven't seen much need to go over that

ordawg1, what happened to you from the high blood pressure, and what do you do to control it now?

Massive seizure on the 13 th -ICU and hospital .I was unconscious for 30 hours - wife found me at one AM .Not good .I am now on BP meds plus they found what caused the damage was sleep apnea . I am now using a CPAP and is first time I have slept 4-7 hours solid in 40 years . ( I am old) I am " trying " to quit some meds by adjusting my diet and exercise- plus natural supps. I think guys should test their BP and glucose daily .Have fun - but stay healthy -Luck-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely tastes interesting lol. It pairs very well with peach, mango, and lemon. I mix it with a scoop of TN EAA+ and one True Lemon peach lemonade in my intra. Usually take it all at once in the intra or all at once at night with my fiber.

I typically use ~15g honestly because it increases vasodilation and lowers blood pressure in a dose dependent manner. The more I take, the more it lowers my BP it seems. Not sure where that effect tops out but I haven't seen much need to go over that

I’m all over this brother, my bp recently elevated since I’ve had this injury and can’t really train much and I can’t do anything cardio related —- sssukcsss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beet powder gave me the most crazy pumps during my work last year, the stuff is very underestimate..I would have never believed it if I didn't try it!
It has some promising properties..

How do you dose the beet root powder? I’m starting with this
6a2cece6a8a7b71870e5a5ee5f9e1ed9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do u ever give blood?

Back