• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

my package might have been seized. ordered way too much powder than needed

Concrete

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am doing my first cycle of test prop starting at 300mg all the way up to 500 mg a week in a 12 week cycle. As I was doing my research on PCTs and the equipment needed to brew, I thought I would just order it first since it takes a long time to arrive internationally. I did my calculations wrong and ordered 60 grams of test p for brewing a 12 week cycle. I did not realize this until a couple days after I placed my order. It was too late to change my order, already sent out.

It has been in customs for 8 days now. Chances are it has been seized. I am aware of the whole "ignore the customs letter and dont get anything sent to that address again" procedure, but 60g is enough to make feds think it is for distribution. I have this feeling that the amount is the reason it got seized. If an undercover agent does come to my door, I know to deny that I have a package. But I live with several people and a landlord that are home a lot more than me. So I'm concerned they might harass them for more information on me. Or even threaten them.

I know I'm being really paranoid right now and thinking of the worst possible scenarios but I would love some input. Probably going to stick with domestic from now on.

Why would any one order powder to brew a lower dosed 12 week cycle? Should have just ordered local finished product and saved your self a lot of hassle. given the cost of filters vials pumps filling syringes BA and BB you cannot be saving much money.. 20 dollars savings would be generous..

Customs seizes far more than what you ordered on a daily basis I would think

I hope your right, because I too just got a package seized, now it was very small but, Im stressing can i ever have anything come overseas to my address or is my address black listed at customs??

Now they are re-shipping and sending under new name and new address...

Customs seizes far more than what you ordered on a daily basis I would think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope your right, because I too just got a package seized, now it was very small but, Im stressing can i ever have anything come overseas to my address or is my address black listed at customs??

Order domestic,vwhy take the chance with customs

Stay local

Why would any one order powder to brew a lower dosed 12 week cycle? Should have just ordered local finished product and saved your self a lot of hassle. given the cost of filters vials pumps filling syringes BA and BB you cannot be saving much money.. 20 dollars savings would be generous..

Man, youre totally right.

What happened was I only knew one source at that time and they were known for their raws. So the only thing I knew was to research their raws and the homebrew process. And I wanted to ease my mind that my product will not be contaminated. What if the lab was dirty? The only thing I was not too sure about was the conversions because I forgot all my chemistry in college so I just knew I ordered enough raws and if I had too much I can save it for another time. I did not anticipate to have that much more.

When I realized I had my conversions wrong and how many injections a 10ml vial actually has, I realized like you said it might've make more economical sense to just get a couple vials. I know more sources now.

oh shit- the IL growth? That blows
I won a 200 dollars worth of gear earlier this year and when I found out it was international only I said nevermind- for THIS very reason
Sorry to see that bro
Because it was an order I won...

Last edited:
I just knew I ordered enough raws and if I had too much I can save it for another time.
That's only 60 vials of test P if 100 mg/ml. If 500 mg per week for 10 weeks, that's 20 vials, so you would have used one third of it. We're not really talking distribution level ordering here, although I would not put it past the government to claim that. If the worst happens, get an attorney who knows something about personal use and distribution when it comes to steroids. There aren't many of those out there.

60 grams sounds like a lot when discussing street level drugs, which are sold in small amounts for a one time high.

Steroids are purchased for use months at a time.

1 out of a million guys who have aas seized actually get prosecuted. If your ordering extremely large amounts it could happen or if LE is already watching you for something else and they get word you have a package coming your way with aas it could happen. Your average John Smith from no where USA who is ordering 300-400 worth of gear is going to get a letter at most. I’ve gotten one letter in my day and received a handful of packages right after that in the next couple months. I’m not saying it can’t happen but what I’m saying is most think it’s far riskier than it really is.

1 out of a million guys who have aas seized actually get prosecuted. If your ordering extremely large amounts it could happen or if LE is already watching you for something else and they get word you have a package coming your way with aas it could happen. Your average John Smith from no where USA who is ordering 300-400 worth of gear is going to get a letter at most. I’ve gotten one letter in my day and received a handful of packages right after that in the next couple months. I’m not saying it can’t happen but what I’m saying is most think it’s far riskier than it really is.
The odds are much higher than one in a million. It's not 50/50 or anything, but one in a million is ridiculous hyperbole. 3 million US steroid users would mean only 3 prosecutions. We all know of more than that just from reading news stories. It happens. It's unlikely, but if the right events come together, it can certainly happen to you.

Small amounts, and the federal prosecutor is usually not interested. For no reason that I can explain, however, sometimes they turn it over to the locals. The locals are often interested. It can also make things way worse. Simple possession is a misdemeanor on the federal level. Many states, however, make it a felony, so you can lose your right to vote, to touch a gun, hold certain licenses, and more.

Back