• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BTC set up and questions

Spyder315

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I’m totally new to this BTC set up. I down loaded the App Crypto.com on my phone, does anyone use this or is there one better.
It gave me a BTC wallet ID. From what I’ve read the ID should start with a 1, mine is a 3. So I’m confused. Any insight or guidance would be appreciated.

Last edited:
So the local coinsource ATM was down, there is one called HILT close by. Anyone have any knowledge of these.
Also for Blockchain how do I add funds to my wallet.

You'll scan your wallet ID when you purchase coins at the atm. Just open up your wallet and click receive funds tab. Funds go straight into your wallet

You'll scan your wallet ID when you purchase coins at the atm. Just open up your wallet and click receive funds tab. Funds go straight into your wallet
So on the App, i click activity. it says GET BITCOIN. It gives me the code and a scan bar. once i do that it say BTC and USD TO: my BTC wallet.... is this correct

Back