• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All the benefits of hgh without the price tag

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
fb6e6bb816d0939d91bbbf1f0fbbb6e7.jpg

bfed7e1c3eabe7d256d23c64a1726e05.jpg

Produced by Reverse Pharmacology, MK 677 (commonly known as Nutrobal or Ibutamoren) is an orally administered growth hormone secretagogue that is designed to stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormone. Yes, that’s right – this stuff is able to boost your growth hormone levels.

It was originally formulated to manage health problems like osteoporosis, obesity and muscle wasting, but MK 677 has been shown to promote an increase in lean body mass as well as a boost in IGF-1 serum concentration during clinical runs.

For this reason, it didn’t take people in the bodybuilding industry very long to start using it as a way to enhance their performance.

How MK 677 (Nutrobal) Works

Like most other SARMs, Nutrobal works by targeting specific androgen receptors and alters the way they function in the body.

As a result, this stimulates them in a way that can mimic the anabolic effects of steroids and prohormones. MK 677 (Nutrobal) is rather similar to peptides like Ipamorelin and GHRP-6, but you won’t experience any of the typical side effects.

This is why SARMS like MK 677 are considered as game changers in the world of fitness and in pharmaceutical science.

Moreover, here are the positive effects of MK 677 (Nutrobal) in terms of improving growth hormone pulse intensity:

Inhibits the signaling of somatostatin receptors;
Slows down the activity of somatostatin in the system;
Improves somatotroph signaling in growth hormone releasing hormones (GHRH);
Amplifies and increases the overall production and release of GHRH.
Benefits of MK 677 (Nutrobal)

Aside from a dramatic change in your IGF-1 and growth hormone levels while on MK 677, you can experience many benefits from a cycle including:

more rapid healing of ligaments, tendons, bones as well as old injuries
builds lean muscle mass and size gains
increases the oxidation of fat
and has even been shown to loosen tight skin after weight loss!
In Terms of Sleep:

Most users who have already tried taking MK 677 shared that they experienced better sleep while on this growth hormone secretagogue. They also had an increase in vivid dreaming in the process, which made going to bed much more satisfying and exciting from their perspective.

In Terms of Achieving Gains and Shredding:

MK 677 users relate that they noticed positive changes in their overall physique in just a few days’ time while using this GHS. Apart from having their muscles looking fuller and vascular than before, the gains they are able to achieve are much more distinct as well.

MK 677 Results

If you want to know what to expect from MK 677, let me give you some information. I personally have used MK 677 and let me tell you, it is good stuff. The MK 677 Results are so amazing because of the fact that it not only improves your HGH levels, but it can also improve sleep/appetite.

For some people, getting 8 hours of sleep can be a real problem. Trust me when I say that won’t be the case when using MK 677. Because you get longer and deeper periods of rest, your body will also be able to restore much better.

The MK 677 results might take a while to see, as it is advised to run the compound for longer periods of time. The users in the below images said they ran the compound for up to a minimum of 3 months. The dosage was anywhere from to 10 to 30mgs, as that is said to be the sweet spot for the best MK 677 results.

a797150df90bdce3ff1cd26ead7a5427.jpg

These images really speak for themselves. There is a real significant amount of fat loss in both individuals and we all know how hard it can be to lose excess fat. If you want to get the same MK 677 results, make sure to run the dosage for longer periods of time. Users recommend starting out with 10 to 20mg to see how the body reacts to MK 677.

It is also said that MK 677 is great to stack with other SARMs such as MK-2866. These two are often used together to create a synergetic effect. I personally don’t have any experience with stacking those two together, but I am planning on running them shortly.

My own MK 677 results were great. I experienced all the benefits you should get from Ibutamoren. Besides sleeping like a baby I also gained a good amount of lean muscle mass. Keep in mind that I did run MK 677 for about 3 to 4 months at 20mg.

Bulking

MK677 does wonders when it comes to muscle growth and new muscle cells development. There are hardly any stimulants present in the market that help you bulk up without water retention and fat gain. But this compound does not involve any such side effects and is, therefore, one of the best options you should go for during your bulking phase. This compound should definitely be added to your diet. It does not only develop your existing muscle cells but also adds new muscle cells. Also, it considerably improves your recovery time and thus helps you with weight lifting.

Shredding

This is a benefit that most of the people don’t know about. This hunger hormone helps you shred your fat real quick. You can add this hormone to your diet along with other hormones to stave off your cravings. This compound will help you gain hard muscles without any risk of fat gain or water retention.

MK 677 Side Effects

I have never really heard of anybody experiencing serious MK 677 side effects. Of course, you can expect to feel some nausea after you have taken it. At least, that is what I felt when taking my first dosage. But that was because I was feeling a little paranoid.
Compared to other products that stimulate the elevated amounts of growth hormones in the body, MK 677 (Nutrobal) can cause the following side effects:

Increase in appetite. Some users experience increased hunger when running MK 677. However for me personally, it was manageable. Just make sure you eat the right foods which will fill you up nicely.

Temporary bouts of lethargy. You can experience some lethargy throughout the day when you are taking Ibutamoren. This usually only lasts a short while and a good cup of coffee should help you through it.

Numb hands. This is because of the elevated growth hormone levels in the body. It might seem a bit scary at first but then you will get used to it.

The MK 677 side effects are nothing to be afraid of. I mean, the MK 677 side effects are NOTHING compared to the side effects of prohormones and such. I will surely recommend MK 677 to everybody who is interested in trying it out.

Some claim it could lower GHIH levels, but that’s still to be determined.

Any compound that increases your Growth Hormone and IGF-1 levels naturally is bound to trigger a few unpleasant reactions from your body. However, MK677 is a mild compound and therefore is safer than its counterparts. The only nasty side effect that you can expect with its use is extreme lethargy. But don’t worry, this side effect isn’t unmanageable. You can reduce your dose for some time to reduce the intensity of this side effect.
Some users have also reported numbness in hands. But then again, this can be managed easily by lowering your dose.

Recommended MK677 Dosage

Studies have already been done on dosing the of MK 677 ranging from 10mg all the way to 50mg.

What they found is that while the HGH levels were NO HIGHER than at 50mg than those who took 10mg, it DID show an increase in IGF levels.

What this suggests is that for general fat burning and stamina, 10mg is sufficient enough to improve HGH levels and see results.

But if you want a little bit more of the muscle building effects, a higher IGF level will be effective and you might consider increasing your dosage to up to 50mg.

As a general guideline, most users suggest a sweet spot of about 25mg per day, which could increase IGF levels by as much as 80% during the first 30 days at 25mg.

This compound is available in form of tablets and should be taken at a dosage of 25mg per day. You can split this does into two intervals; one in the morning and one in the evening. Some experienced users increase their dose up to 50mg or in rare cases to 75 mg per day. However, you should stick to the recommended dosage.

Tip: Take it right before bed for maximum effect and some extra dreaming benefits.

Final Thoughts of MK 677

I think MK 677 is a SARM that you should go for based on four (4) key factors: ease of use, efficacy, minimal side effects and clinically proven results. With its ability to boost HGH levels, it’s almost as if you’re taking HGH itself.

If you’re still zeroing in on a SARM to go for, Nutrobal is definitely an option you should consider.

Buy now at www.unclez.ru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite "SARM" by far.

If you need to eat and sleep more, this is the ticket lol.

My favorite "SARM" by far.

If you need to eat and sleep more, this is the ticket lol.
Monte do you think this could even give hgh a supercharge If taken together? Like possibly stretch it as well as in take 2-3iu of hgh with 20mg of mk-677.

Last edited:
Monte do you think this could even give hgh a supercharge If taken together? Like possibly stretch it as well as in take 2-3iu of hgh with 20mg of mk-677.
The water retention would be astronomical.

I think it's best used, if you do use gh as well, during time off from gh. Patchwork supplementation so to speak.

I am currently alternating back and forth. I take 677 when I train m weaker body parts. I tae 10mgs after the gym and 10 before going to bed. 677 makes me eat lioke crazy, so I nly take it when I train my weak parts.

On days where I train legs (mine grow eating celery) I do GH. I take either 5 ius' of good blue tops, or 3-4 iu's of Genos (from Uncle Z). I also shoot GH on my off days.

This plays out to even days, 2 days of GH followed by 2 days of 6777.

I was doing 2 days 677 and 1 day GH.

It will be a while before I have labs, but I am getting tons of sides so far and my shoulder (bone to bone) and hip (arthritis) are feeling much much better.

I wish I could afford to run Genos 24/7. 677 makes it more economically viable.

PS: There is a lot of bunk 677 out there. With Z you can be sure it is real. All the GH I ever got from Z has been on point.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently alternating back and forth. I take 677 when I train m weaker body parts. I tae 10mgs after the gym and 10 before going to bed. 677 makes me eat lioke crazy, so I nly take it when I train my weak parts.

On days where I train legs (mine grow eating celery) I do GH. I take either 5 ius' of good blue tops, or 3-4 iu's of Genos (from Uncle Z). I also shoot GH on my off days.

This plays out to even days, 2 days of GH followed by 2 days of 6777.

I was doing 2 days 677 and 1 day GH.

It will be a while before I have labs, but I am getting tons of sides so far and my shoulder (bone to bone) and hip (arthritis) are feeling much much better.

I wish I could afford to run Genos 24/7. 677 makes it more economically viable.

PS: There is a lot of bunk 677 out there. With Z you can be sure it is real. All the GH I ever got from Z has been on point.

I might try a similar protocol with 677. Anything to stretch my stash. Keep us posted bro.

I am 12 of 14, rejected twice and successful 12 times....oh, wait, that was the other thread. This combo (677 and GH) seems to be working. If I can keep my eating under control.

This way also makes it possible to afford pharm GH, like Genos. A 36 iu kit can last 3 weeks.

I am 12 of 14, rejected twice and successful 12 times....oh, wait, that was the other thread. This combo (677 and GH) seems to be working. If I can keep my eating under control.

This way also makes it possible to afford pharm GH, like Genos. A 36 iu kit can last 3 weeks.
I never use more then 2iu pharma at once. I usually stretch it out with generics to really get the most bang out of my buck but I’m going to try the 677 combo. Don’t have anything to loose 🤷*♂️

I never use more then 2iu pharma at once. I usually stretch it out with generics to really get the most bang out of my buck but I

I had a discussion with a top TRT doc, and he considers 2 's of pharm to be a waste. 2 iu's of pharm puts my IGF-1 at the top of the range. 3 puts me considerably over. He wrote me a script for 3 iu's a day. Of course the cost is prohibitive. I have bone to bone joints and arthritis in my hip. If you look at the academic literature you will see that GH is actually rebuilding connective tissue/collagen and may prevent surgery in some cases.

Eat more??

Seriously I can't stop fucking eating.

If I took this IDK how I would be...and considering I would take it to lean out, confused over it.

Reason I never ran EQ. Ppl talk about increased appetite and quite frankly my appetite is a run away train right now.

You have a sarm to stop me from eating??

Eat more??

Seriously I can't stop fucking eating.

If I took this IDK how I would be...and considering I would take it to lean out, confused over it.

Reason I never ran EQ. Ppl talk about increased appetite and quite frankly my appetite is a run away train right now.

You have a sarm to stop me from eating??
Green vegetables and water

I never use more then 2iu pharma at once. I usually stretch it out with generics to really get the most bang out of my buck but I

Brother, your drug program is fine....if anything I would scale every thing back about 20%. I say this from place of love, but your training/work/personal life demands are not lined up properly. I would lay out a very different program for you. And no, I will help but I will not download an app., LOL. I have a program tailored for people like you. This program Is for guys who are older and have been training for more than 10 years. You can still make progress (but not like when you were 21). I stay under 10% body fat.

How to do this involves splits (no whole-body 3 days a week stuff) and some carefully designed Intermittent Fasting.

So, you are using 677. You are going to eat. Yes, I fill up on veggies and water sometimes (esp. non training days) but here is the bottom line: LikeI sad, your gonna eat! So, I need more back width. After back I will take 10 mgs 677. I eat a big meal one hour after training, only when I am hungry. I eat again before sleeping, and take 10 more mg's of 677 right before bed.

Sometimes, I may wake up and eat again. So 3 meals since training. If I ate that third meal at 3 AM, I will fast until 3 PM.

677 causes sleep binge eating, but I stay lean from the IF. This program run counter to traditions, but I stay lean. I also stay fairly strong.

Get Shredded!
At some point I will write up this program and post it here. I want to especially address how important it is to change your program as you get older.

Look at King Ronnie. He would be healthy today if he changed his training.

Not only your training, but your eating should change as you get older.

Last edited:

Brother, your drug program is fine....if anything I would scale every thing back about 20%. I say this from place of love, but your training/work/personal life demands are not lined up properly. I would lay out a very different program for you. And no, I will help but I will not download an app., LOL. I have a program tailored for people like you. This program Is for guys who are older and have been training for more than 10 years. You can still make progress (but not like when you were 21). I stay under 10% body fat.

How to do this involves splits (no whole-body 3 days a week stuff) and some carefully designed Intermittent Fasting.

So, you are using 677. You are going to eat. Yes, I fill up on veggies and water sometimes (esp. non training days) but here is the bottom line: LikeI sad, your gonna eat! So, I need more back width. After back I will take 10 mgs 677. I eat a big meal one hour after training, only when I am hungry. I eat again before sleeping, and take 10 more mg's of 677 right before bed.

Sometimes, I may wake up and eat again. So 3 meals since training. If I ate that third meal at 3 AM, I will fast until 3 PM.

677 causes sleep binge eating, but I stay lean from the IF. This program run counter to traditions, but I stay lean. I also stay fairly strong.

Yea brother of course I only run pharma when I’m 100% committed. Actually at the moment and for the last 60 days I’ve been on no hgh. I will run 677 when I receive but for now I’m on 300mg of test and 25mg trest eod. Very light. I haven’t committed to a full blast since January.

OK. I still have your program in my head. It is actually something I originally worked out for myself. When I get the chance I will write it up. How many years have you been lifting, total? You are also extremely busy correct?

OK. I still have your program in my head. It is actually something I originally worked out for myself. When I get the chance I will write it up. How many years have you been lifting, total? You are also extremely busy correct?
Brother I will message you.

The program is for advanced bodybuilders with at least 10 years of consistent training. I am not going to write out exact reps and sets because the key is adhering to several principles. These principles run counter to conventional wisdom, IE 6 small meals a day, heavy weight requires heavy weights and low reps, etc.

You will still make gains on your weaker body parts but your "bulking" days and forced feeding are over. Your days of justifying high body fat are over. The upside is that you will maintain low (10%) bodyfat with out dieting. Your muscles will look fuller. Your body will be healthier. Your training and will compensate for the health risks from steroid use.

You are an advanced trainee,but some things bear repeating: Eat quality/healthy food, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs. Eat food as close to raw as possible.Take a quality vitamin (for every one study that says you do not need vitamins, there are 10 that say you do). Vitamins are an insurance policy against nutritional deficits. You will also want to use aquality protein powder supplement. Get casein and whey powder.

You are going to change your diet using Intermittent Fasting. I recommend a 12 by 12 schedule, but the right ratio may take some experimentation on your part. 12 by 12 means you eat for 12 hours, and fast for 12 hours. This schedule is more consistent with the way humans ate for 200 thousand years. The way we eat today has only been for a few thousand years, so our ancestors way is the correct way.

Last edited:
You don’t have breakfast…you don’t eat unless you hunt first. Then you go back to your cage and eat. As much as you want. Lots of food at night, and then sleep. That is the way humans have evolved to eat, and I ask, did you ever see a fat caveman? Eat on a 12 by 12 (you can adjust these numbers to what fits you best) just adhere to the principles. I do not recommend a 16 by 8 (16 fast and 8 eating) as it is not as sustainable as a 12 by 12 and it is very difficult to get in the correct amount of macros over 8 hours. A 12 by 12 is livable for the long game.

Last edited:
Will I get in enoughprotein eating on a 12 by 12?

Getting enough protein can bea serious challenge. Eating 6 small meals makes it easier to get 250 mgs plus of protein. Eating on a 12 by 12 means I usually get in 200 to 250 grams.

These numbers assume that you have been eating high protein for a long time. As you get older your renal system may struggle to process more than 250 mgs of protein a day. 200 to 250 is a bit of a compromise between health, livability, and gains.

Will I get in enoughprotein eating on a 12 by 12?

Getting enough protein can bea serious challenge. Eating 6 small meals makes it easier to get 250mgs plus of protein. Eating on a 12 by 12 means I usually get in 200to 250.

These numbers assume that you have been eatinghigh protein for a long time. As you get older your renal system maystruggle to process more than 250 mgs of protein a day.

The timing of your meals isimportant, but in a way that counters conventional wisdom. Lets saythat you are on a 12 by 12 eating schedule. You train from 5:30 to 7PM. An hour of weights and a half hour of cardio. Your next meal willbe your biggest. It can be calorie dense foods like whole wheatspaghetti and or steaks. You can eat calorie dense foods on yourpost workout meals. You can eat till fully sated. You can have acheat food like ice cream and or cheesecake (small slice). All thisfood will be shuttled to your muscles, not fat.
Don’t force feed, eat onlywhen you are hungry. That means that I do not eat for about an hourafter training. Then I eat a lot, until I am fully sated. I do noteat again until 3 hours later. I have 50 grams of casein in 12 ouncesof milk and a piece of fruit. I then go to bed full. Between the mealand protein powder I downed at least 120 grams of protein. Do notworry, if you are training hard this food will go directly tore-fueling your muscles, none will go towards fat.

Mybody is now ready to fast for 12 hours. All the food eaten will becompletely utilized. I can eat moderate amounts of pizza, ice cream, cheescake, and stayunder 10% b fat as long as I train/do cardio, and fast for 12 hours.This program is extremely livable.

Back