Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Question for our customers and members

Dispense Quick is constantly trying to progress and better themselves for you guys. So we would like to hear some feed back from our customers and members of this forum to get an idea of what it is you guys want. So what would you guys like to see from Dispense Quick? Contest? Certain new products? Certain products on sale? Different incentives? More Q:A? Informative posts about products? Logs? Help us help better your experience.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Contests maybe different products monthly sales. Discounts for product reviews

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Videos of the production process!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Monthly specials!

Contests are always fun as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Dispense Quick is constantly trying to progress and better themselves for you guys. So we would like to hear some feed back from our customers and members of this forum to get an idea of what it is you guys want. So what would you guys like to see from Dispense Quick? Contest? Certain new products? Certain products on sale? Different incentives? More Q:A? Informative posts about products? Logs? Help us help better your experience.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Solid bloods consistently, looking forward to jswoles bloods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,026 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Videos of the production process!
    I've always wondered as it's the best UGL as far as quality goes.
    However, he didn't ever state that he wasn't a reseller when asked.
    I don't care either way. His test iso is the best test I've ever used and I haven't even run bloods yet. I just know it's better. My libido and stamina feels like I'm on well over a gram of other UGLs I've used (GC not included in this statement)
    On 600 mgs pw, it's just been great.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,026 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm still awaiting some mast e I can have faith is mast e...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I've always wondered as it's the best UGL as far as quality goes.
    However, he didn't ever state that he wasn't a reseller when asked.
    I don't care either way. His test iso is the best test I've ever used and I haven't even run bloods yet. I just know it's better. My libido and stamina feels like I'm on well over a gram of other UGLs I've used (GC not included in this statement)
    On 600 mgs pw, it's just been great.
    Yeah. My long time theory is it's pharm. Which makes it gold of course. But the closer we get to the truth the further away Mr. DQ gets from us. Hmmmmmmm one must think!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome ""SHERK"" Nice to see you here brother......
    ive ran just about all DQ products, and some im still running, i was sold as soon as all the gear kicked in, and i havnt came off gear in over 15yrs i just run it all, lol....

so i was amazed on the products, so much faith in him that i been pressing on him to get a hgh brand going, so i been asking for the past 6 months and he is trying, he had a connect for 50iu bottle with water, i am going to again stress that if this guy can land a hgh brand i have full confidence it will be fucking great as all his gear....

so please with all the bullshit gh out there and everyone and their mother trying to push some bullshit product it seems you either buy pharm and spend all the money, or take a risk... so how about we get a HGH DQ LABEL, and if he cant put his label on it, then how about he uses his contacts and just get one good brand,

now #2 i think if you have members like myself that have been pinning and flipping gear for 30 + yrs ask dq to have a preffered customer base, maybe a year of purchases or one can just verify who we are once and have him take venmo for payment, i myself would spend a grand off the ripp and 500 weekly faithfully if i could use venmo because they are the only ones who let u actually draw the funds off a credit card, not just a debit, and for me it gives me time to flip a little and pay it back, it be nice im sure theres onlty a couple serious guys who would use that service i know i need that service, thank you

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Yeah. My long time theory is it's pharm. Which makes it gold of course. But the closer we get to the truth the further away Mr. DQ gets from us. Hmmmmmmm one must think!
    Unfortunately I donít think any videos of production will be coming. These are GMP products, but that doesnít necessarily mean that are a pharmaceutical brand. That means they are produced in a safe, sterile and controlled facility and not in someoneís kitchen or makeshift lab in their house or apartment. Here is what GMP means. This is not my writing.

Good manufacturing practices (GMP) are the practices required in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by agencies that control the authorization and licensing of the manufacture and sale of food and beverages,[1] cosmetics,[2] pharmaceutical products,[3] dietary supplements,[4] and medical devices.[5] These guidelines provide minimum requirements that a manufacturer must meet to assure that their products are consistently high in quality, from batch to batch, for their intended use. The rules that govern each industry may differ significantly; however, the main purpose of GMP is always to prevent harm from occurring to the end user.[2] Additional tenets include ensuring the end product is free from contamination, that it is consistent in its manufacture, that its manufacture has been well documented, that personnel are well trained, and the product has been checked for quality more than just at the end phase.[2] GMP is typically ensured through the effective use of a quality management system. Good manufacturing practices, along with good agricultural practices, good laboratory practices and good clinical practices, are overseen by regulatory agencies in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Europe, China, India and other countries.

Dispense Quick Rep

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I'm still awaiting some mast e I can have faith is mast e...

And you shall have mast e. I heard it is coming down the pipeline along with the ampule line.

Dispense Quick Rep

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    Welcome ""SHERK"" Nice to see you here brother......
    ive ran just about all DQ products, and some im still running, i was sold as soon as all the gear kicked in, and i havnt came off gear in over 15yrs i just run it all, lol....

so i was amazed on the products, so much faith in him that i been pressing on him to get a hgh brand going, so i been asking for the past 6 months and he is trying, he had a connect for 50iu bottle with water, i am going to again stress that if this guy can land a hgh brand i have full confidence it will be fucking great as all his gear....

so please with all the bullshit gh out there and everyone and their mother trying to push some bullshit product it seems you either buy pharm and spend all the money, or take a risk... so how about we get a HGH DQ LABEL, and if he cant put his label on it, then how about he uses his contacts and just get one good brand,

now #2 i think if you have members like myself that have been pinning and flipping gear for 30 + yrs ask dq to have a preffered customer base, maybe a year of purchases or one can just verify who we are once and have him take venmo for payment, i myself would spend a grand off the ripp and 500 weekly faithfully if i could use venmo because they are the only ones who let u actually draw the funds off a credit card, not just a debit, and for me it gives me time to flip a little and pay it back, it be nice im sure theres onlty a couple serious guys who would use that service i know i need that service, thank you
    I hear ya on the GH line. It would definitely be nice. I believe part of the issue is, finding good and consistent HGH. This months batch can be good and next months be mediocre. Iím not quite sure thatís something DQ wants to stamp their name on. I could be wrong though. We may see a GH line here in the future. I know it would do really well as far as sales go as long as it wasnít a pharma brand to keep the cost down to the customers. Most guys arenít willing to pay that price when shops like iron lion or the provider offer gh that is just as good and consistent for much less. But if that quality and price can be matched by DQ, it wouldnít stay on the shelf very long.

Have you looked into Zelle? Idk if you can link a cc to it or not, but it is a very easy way to pay. It works just like pp does. We also have something huge coming soon that I think will make everyoneís life easier. You customers and DQ. I donít have an exact date yet, but I know itís right around the corner. I donít want to give too much away, but letís just say this new thing that is coming will have many features that will make the ordering process and payment process extremely short and painless

Dispense Quick Rep

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    Solid bloods consistently, looking forward to jswoles bloods
    I think everyone wants that, including DQ. So far, it looks like just the test c tested inconsistent. The numbers werenít far off for me to say itís bad. Iíd still use it without issue. There are too many variables for myself to write it off as a bad product.

Dispense Quick Rep

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Monthly specials!

Contests are always fun as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. It seems contests have kind of died on this forum. Iíve always liked them and wondered if the board felt the same, or if they died because people got bored of them? There has definitely been a lack of originality with contests. Iím not a fan of ass and tits type contests because it turns into a spam thread of internet pics from google. Thereís zero effort to google, copy and paste.

Monthly specials is actually a great idea and I have a good way to execute them. I also have some ideas for contests if the board is interested in them.

Dispense Quick Rep

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep the ideas and feed back coming guys. I am listening and want to implement as many ideas as you guys have as I can. Remember, this is for you guys, so tell me what you guys want and would like from us.

Dispense Quick Rep