• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No where to inject

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wtf do I inject? Both of my shoulders and both of my glutes are heavily scarred. All four sites are very hard. I also know that whatever I inject is not being absorbed. Usually when I inject my preworkout I can feel it's effects within an hour. Lately, I'll inject higher doses of my preworkout and I don't feel it at all, not even up to 3hrs later.

Wtf so I do? Where do I inject? Everywhere else I inject, it hurts! Not doing chest anymore. Legs, forget it! What now?

Tip of penis? Jk..... have you tried the ventrogluteal site? Google it it's virtually pain free and can take a large volume of oil.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My glute has been giving me some issues as well. Really hard to get needle through the skin and when I do it’s harder than normal to inject the shit in. Frustrating lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf do I inject? Both of my shoulders and both of my glutes are heavily scarred. All four sites are very hard. I also know that whatever I inject is not being absorbed. Usually when I inject my preworkout I can feel it's effects within an hour. Lately, I'll inject higher doses of my preworkout and I don't feel it at all, not even up to 3hrs later.

Wtf so I do? Where do I inject? Everywhere else I inject, it hurts! Not doing chest anymore. Legs, forget it! What now?

Impossible for your body not to absorb and metabolize the gear, even in scar tissue. You would end up with an abscess if that was the case. But you can pin your vg, lats, pecs, quads for example. There’s many spots to inject

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Lats is my new spot to pin still doing small 1cc injections but I can see me going up in volume with no problem

Lats is my new spot to pin still doing small 1cc injections but I can see me going up in volume with no problem

Lats... Heebee jeebie. Your testicles must be the size of baseballs

Curious what size gauge you using on your pins to inject and how long?

Hopefully nothing bigger then a 25g pin.

I find quads to be the easiest for me. So I rotate shoulders, glutes and quads without issue.

IML Gear Cream!
Might be time for a break and experiment new pinning areas .

What are you using for preworkout injectable?

I know i build a tolerance to tnt after a few weeks .

this is what I use for shoulders

13877-04-2.jpg

Curious what size gauge you using on your pins to inject and how long?

Hopefully nothing bigger then a 25g pin.

I find quads to be the easiest for me. So I rotate shoulders, glutes and quads without issue.

I've been using 25g for years. Finally had to start pinning delts with a 23g to get the oil in through the scar tissue.

Intercostals! There's a ton of em...

Intercostal-Muscles.jpg

No actually, don't do that.

Like Quazi said, you're doing ventrogluteals too? Best site.

Is your PWO a large volume? Might be able to just SQ it. Not just belly fat but anywhere on the body with any fat.

I call BS on anyone saying they get oils through a 29 or 30G slin pin.

I've gotten gso through a 29g it has to be a sling pin though cant do it with a 3cc my safflower oil is a bit harder to get through which confuses me but just takes a little bit longer extra 20 seconds only use in delta tho

Hmmmm I also use 25g - 1” wondering if I went with 23g in my glutes if that would help, my scar tissue is definitely there..

I've been using 25g for years. Finally had to start pinning delts with a 23g to get the oil in through the scar tissue.

Get Shredded!
Sometimes it's kind of tough, especially if the hand is twisted in an awkward position, but I always use an insulin syringe if pinning that day is 1 ml or less. I just push harder. It comes out.

if your patient you can even draw with a slin, I can even pull script cyp. just draw draw to forcefully or oil bubbles will build up around the plunger and it can be hard to get them to settle near the needle so you can purge them

Hmmmm I also use 25g - 1” wondering if I went with 23g in my glutes if that would help, my scar tissue is definitely there..

This feels to me like you'd be making the problem worse. Bigger needles cause more scar tissue, and using more force and fluid flow through old scar tissue isn't going to improve it...

Have you guys used up all the space in the various pin spots? These zones are usually pretty large, like 3"x6" on the dorsal glute, 1"x4" or so on the ventral glutes, etc. The pins can be moved around within these zones widely and hit very different muscle.

I also wonder if aggressive massages can break up the scar tissue as it does in injuries.

You can use 1/2 inch in delt injections?? Ive been using 1 inches

There are 6 different spots on glutes alone, 4 for quads, 4 for delts, 4 for pecs, - be sure to rotate in a pattern and stick to that pattern. Personally I have a MT work the injection areas on the regular as a preventative to forming scare tissue, it still happens but it does help.
In my experience, Once an injection spot is hard with scar tissue you need to let it heal before you use it again.

I inject insulin 6 times a day, I can tell you sometimes an area is bruised from being pinned in the same area and that hurts worse than anything else. scar tissue is not really that big of a deal just keep pushing that pin in

sub always for insulin but a few time I hit my abs and it brought tears to my eyes. and I get bruised sometimes so I will move to my thighs and give my belly a break

So SQ fat will get scar tissue too, like IM?

I haven't seen or read about it so I'm curious. I have had a bruise or two from belly-site slin pins tho.

Back