• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kanye West Called President Trump to Help Free A$AP Rocky

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Kanye West Called President Trump to Help Free A$AP Rocky

We now know how the Donald Trump/Kanye West phone call went down Friday ... Ye called the Prez.

Sources with first-hand knowledge of the convo tell TMZ, Kanye called Trump to express his frustration over the Swedish judge's decision to hold A$AP Rocky for another week while the prosecutor decides whether to charge him ... even though we know that decision has already been made.

Kanye told Trump he wanted to get personally involved in the fight to free A$AP, and the first step was calling the President. Kanye discussed the fact Trump could call the Prime Minister ... and we're told Trump was agreeable.

The call was quick. We're told Kanye has a direct line into the Oval Office.

Trump said earlier, he's gotten a lot of calls from people in the African-American community over the A$AP situation ... but then said African-Americans and everyone else are one.

Trump said Melania also brought the A$AP matter to him, although we know Kim Kardashian called Jared Kushner about A$AP, who then went to Trump and Trump then contacted Pompeo.

The bad news for A$AP ... the State Dept. -- at Trump's behest -- tried in a big way to get A$AP out today, and failed.

Attachments

• 7d01e5fda8ee44e4abf38114dbb0df8c_md.jpg
    7d01e5fda8ee44e4abf38114dbb0df8c_md.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 35
  • a3cce46b202a4a85a8ad669b77686cf1_md.jpg
    a3cce46b202a4a85a8ad669b77686cf1_md.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 35
Sweden may have turned into a shit hole because of there open border anti nationalist stance.... but it’s awful arrogant to think your above the laws of another nation just because you are from the US.

Kaynes a moron. Trump is stupid for getting involved. All for the publicity.

Sweden may have turned into a shit hole because of there open border anti nationalist stance.... but it’s awful arrogant to think your above the laws of another nation just because you are from the US.

Kaynes a moron. Trump is stupid for getting involved. All for the publicity.
I thought trump was a moron to until this week, now I think hes a brilliant gamer, hes running 4d chess on the dems right now, it really is game over thanks to the anti trump media. guy is a genius

I thought trump was a moron to until this week, now I think hes a brilliant gamer, hes running 4d chess on the dems right now, it really is game over thanks to the anti trump media. guy is a genius

How does a person become a multi-billionaire and then POTUS with zero political experience being a moron, Luck?

Listen. No one thinks trump is incapable. He’s very capable. Obviously.

this ASAP queer broke the law and people are acting like Sweden is out of line here. It’s the untouchable arrogance of the modern united statesian that I find stupid. These people think just cuz they are from the greatest country on earth that they don’t have to practice restraint in a foreign nation. That they will be protected even when they are in the wrong. Fuck that. This dude made his bed. Trump doesn’t have to prove he isn’t racist and try to super-cede the law of another land.

When in rome, mother fuckers!

How does a person become a multi-billionaire and then POTUS with zero political experience being a moron, Luck?
(what I thought before this week) not a complete moron, basically he doesnt have a silver tongue. I recognize his father put him thru all the best schools and gave him a very small loan like a couple of million, LMAO. seriously tho he was trying to surround himself with people he thought could get shit done. (but this last week) proved everything is completely thought out multiple steps ahead, on every level. these tweets were brilliant and the biggest story of the century was not even covered. its game over :eek:wned:

I could do a better job than trump.

Id have way more enemies but I’d smash the fucking wheel ten times over and set this country straight.

I could do a better job than trump.

Id have way more enemies but I’d smash the fucking wheel ten times over and set this country straight.
this country had been running on spare tires till trump boosted the economy and put that shit on spinners

Back