• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SARM's SARM's SARM's

I used to be under the impression sarms were weak and not worth the money and the only “sarms” worth while were mk677 and gw50156 which are not sarms just usually referred to as sarms for whatever reason. After doing some research tho it seems that a few sarms have a lot of potential and could possibly become staples in bodybuilding in the near future. Lgd4033 and rad 140 sound extremely appealing and if half of what’s said about them is true all I can say is WOW! Lgd also has a few human studies on it which is pretty cool and they look really promising to say the least. YK11 is another that’s really appealing, it’s said to block myostatin and seems like it would be something extremely beneficial to add onto the second half of a blast. It seems the only problem is with some of these sarms and especially YK11 is sourcing a pure product. I think that may be blown out of proportion a bit tho I now see a lot of reputable labs such as z selling them in finished form and more and more raws sources now carry them. I’ll definitely be experimenting with a few of them and I’m actually starting lgd4033 today at 15mg.

That SR9009 has my name on it ;)
Lemme know if you try it. I'm curious how it goes
I used to be under the impression sarms were weak and not worth the money and the only “sarms” worth while were mk677 and gw50156 which are not sarms just usually referred to as sarms for whatever reason. After doing some research tho it seems that a few sarms have a lot of potential and could possibly become staples in bodybuilding in the near future. Lgd4033 and rad 140 sound extremely appealing and if half of what’s said about them is true all I can say is WOW! Lgd also has a few human studies on it which is pretty cool and they look really promising to say the least. YK11 is another that’s really appealing, it’s said to block myostatin and seems like it would be something extremely beneficial to add onto the second half of a blast. It seems the only problem is with some of these sarms and especially YK11 is sourcing a pure product. I think that may be blown out of proportion a bit tho I now see a lot of reputable labs such as z selling them in finished form and more and more raws sources now carry them. I’ll definitely be experimenting with a few of them and I’m actually starting lgd4033 today at 15mg.
Yeah. I think they have a place for sure.

Yk11 is one that I haven't seen someone I know well enough use yet so, it's hard to say. It would be easily tested though by adding it in mid cycle and just seeing what happened.

Extra tools in the tool box

They are priced very well and coming from Z you can bet the quality is excellent. I’m waiting on my own little private stash coming soon :)

Yk11 sounds interesting for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What's the recommended dose on LGD?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

25-40mg I’d start at 25mg then up the dose each week until you get to 40mg.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed !!! I’d like to try that one myself.
Damn at 40 mg 1 bottle will last me 6 days

Haha yea that seems to make more sense, so how long do ppl run this stuff for? I stopped trt a year ago and I wanna get some strength back

8-12 weeks
Does GW and LGD work on a low carb/intermittent fasting regimen? I'm down from 294 lbs to 233 lbs this morning and I'm going on a cruise in November. I might do a quick log on these for you guys, I just gotta get my funds together, I spent a alot of money on plumbing in my house, I tried to do it myself and almost flooded my basement and got shit and toilet paper all over myself, real mess lol

Does GW and LGD work on a low carb/intermittent fasting regimen? I'm down from 294 lbs to 233 lbs this morning and I'm going on a cruise in November. I might do a quick log on these for you guys, I just gotta get my funds together, I spent a alot of money on plumbing in my house, I tried to do it myself and almost flooded my basement and got shit and toilet paper all over myself, real mess lol

Anything works with any diet but yeah, they would help hold onto lean tissue in a caloric deficit.

Anything works with any diet but yeah, they would help hold onto lean tissue in a caloric deficit.
After doing some reading it looks like Rad 140 is better at fat loss than LGD, I was going to stack either of those with Cardarine (fall season of flag starts in 1 month) what do you reccomend for fat loss Monte?

After doing some reading it looks like Rad 140 is better at fat loss than LGD, I was going to stack either of those with Cardarine (fall season of flag starts in 1 month) what do you reccomend for fat loss Monte?

If I know Montego1 he’s probably going to recommend Diet lol. Everything else is just toppings. I think with the proper diet and cardarine and Rad-140 you should see awesome gains. Be careful with rad-140 it can effect vision. Keep dosing moderate.

If I know Montego1 he’s probably going to recommend Diet lol. Everything else is just toppings. I think with the proper diet and cardarine and Rad-140 you should see awesome gains. Be careful with rad-140 it can effect vision. Keep dosing moderate.
I defintely agree, I lost 60 lbs with just diet alone, I just want to kick start some srrength/muscle gain and keep it lean, do you think RAD>LGD for recomp?

Also leaning towards RAD fot the prostate benefits

Im bout to pull da trigger, can a nigga get a discount code?

358a70109b6e2ed5f79599ae63d72c98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn 1 bottle won't do me much good, maybe I'll just skip it for now and run the Cardarine with the LGD and stock up on enough RAD to run it properly

Damn 1 bottle won't do me much good, maybe I'll just skip it for now and run the Cardarine with the LGD and stock up on enough RAD to run it properly

You got some homework to do bud. Always know your products and doses before ordering. Spend $500 and get a personalized coach with us.

You got some homework to do bud. Always know your products and doses before ordering. Spend $500 and get a personalized coach with us.
Yea I jumped the gun a bit, I'm trying to get right for this vacation (and stay right) and the other sarms on the site looks like 1 bottle was enough for a cycle, at least the ones that I looked at initially, Cardarine and LGD.

No trades in sub forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I jumped the gun a bit, I'm trying to get right for this vacation (and stay right) and the other sarms on the site looks like 1 bottle was enough for a cycle, at least the ones that I looked at initially, Cardarine and LGD.

I’m sure it will treat you well.

TD! What's up with the site?
o_O
8166dd54ebd165661a6fd15f1b7ef373.jpg

Back