Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Roids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Get Roids

What happens to them. They were jus t on here a few days ago. They posted some shit about a give away. No all posts are gone. Did they go scammer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Tjey did this on another board too. Sent me drol that got snagged so i could care less one way or the other

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    Tjey did this on another board too. Sent me drol that got snagged so i could care less one way or the other

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    They were doing a give away. Jus t donít want my info out there for a scammer company

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

It would have been a huge red flag to me that they were doing a giveaway with multiple complaints about unfilled orders, half filled orders and lack of communication. Plus getroids would post the giveaway but wouldn't even acknowledge any complaints.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    It would have been a huge red flag to me that they were doing a giveaway with multiple complaints about unfilled orders, half filled orders and lack of communication. Plus getroids would post the giveaway but wouldn't even acknowledge any complaints.
    So in knowing this, and me being new here, begs a question for the Moderators. When we get new sources here on the board is there a vetting process. Are they researched from other boards for validity.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts
    Rep Points

Would think they didn't pay sponsor fees.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    641 Posts
    Rep Points

Exactly- Something about them didnt add up- seemed shady and from the stories I heard if I wanted something to show up at the door 6 months after I pay, I could just order from Naps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder315 View Post
    So in knowing this, and me being new here, begs a question for the Moderators. When we get new sources here on the board is there a vetting process. Are they researched from other boards for validity.
    I don't know what Arnold requires. Could be as simple as paying advertising fees. As far as I know there isn't any vetting from members uch as the guantlet that sources on Meso have to go through. A sponsor here has to depend on first hand accounts from either small test orders here or can refer ther reputation from other boards they are on. Again Arnold may require some sort of "application" but once they get there sub-forum they buil on threads, TD's and members talking about there experience (communication, TA, quality of gear).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder315 View Post
    sadly no, not at all. Anyone can pay sponsor fees and advertise as a lab. If they started blatantly scamming then the mods would step in and do something but just to give you an example look at getroids. Go look at how many complaints they have about orders not delivered or half orders being filled and thatís it. This even happened to a Mod and absolutely nothing happened to them and this was going on since day one with them and if you google them the same thing was happening on other forums before they came here. So to sum up my answer, nope as long as sponsors fees are paid they can get away with ALOT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know what Arnold requires. Could be as simple as paying advertising fees. As far as I know there isn't any vetting from members uch as the guantlet that sources on Meso have to go through. A sponsor here has to depend on first hand accounts from either small test orders here or can refer ther reputation from other boards they are on. Again Arnold may require some sort of "application" but once they get there sub-forum they buil on threads, TD's and members talking about there experience (communication, TA, quality of gear).
    The vetting on Meso gets pretty intense and entertaining. It does serve a purpose though. In the last 2 weeks alone, there have been 2-3 sources pop up and they werent even using the correct filters for their oils. one was just using paper filters for coffee, another was using the wrong one altogether. Questioning how they mix their orals for capping has brought alot of light of how many actually dont know what they are doing. Our boy Mighty Mouse has been on them about the capping procedures. And you would be suprised how many dont actually use an autoclave. For homebrew purposes, a pressure cooker and oven may be enough, but if Im buying from a source, I want to know for sure that shit is sterilized properly.

Anyways, it would be nice if we could ask ASF sources to post up pics of their setup and stock levels. Maybe not to the extent of wishing death upon their family lineage (like on Meso), but knowing their setup and what they use and their procedures would only benefit ASF, IMO.

End rant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,309 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís what frank zazz is here for. Dude is like Sherlock Holmes when it comes to sniffing the bad guys out. He should be a real mod imo. But, protect yourself and follow the labs that the major players do. Thereís a lot of good labs here, a vetting process would be great.

If only someone owned a mass spec or hplc that we could Ďrentí at random.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Thatís what frank zazz is here for. Dude is like Sherlock Holmes when it comes to sniffing the bad guys out. He should be a real mod imo. But, protect yourself and follow the labs that the major players do. Thereís a lot of good labs here, a vetting process would be great.

If only someone owned a mass spec or hplc that we could Ďrentí at random.
    Since Jano has once again outed himself as a turd, Weights and Measures on Meso has stepped up and has been pretty solid. But still pricey to get stuff tested. It would be nice for sources here to send blind samples in to him for testing to keep accountability, but alas, why would they if you're not holding their feet to the fire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    The vetting on Meso gets pretty intense and entertaining. It does serve a purpose though. In the last 2 weeks alone, there have been 2-3 sources pop up and they werent even using the correct filters for their oils. one was just using paper filters for coffee, another was using the wrong one altogether. Questioning how they mix their orals for capping has brought alot of light of how many actually dont know what they are doing. Our boy Mighty Mouse has been on them about the capping procedures. And you would be suprised how many dont actually use an autoclave. For homebrew purposes, a pressure cooker and oven may be enough, but if Im buying from a source, I want to know for sure that shit is sterilized properly.

Anyways, it would be nice if we could ask ASF sources to post up pics of their setup and stock levels. Maybe not to the extent of wishing death upon their family lineage (like on Meso), but knowing their setup and what they use and their procedures would only benefit ASF, IMO.

End rant.
    can you pm me the link with the capping process you speak of lol. I will say meso members donít screw around and they get shit sources out extremely quick. I do think they may go a little to hard sometimes and be unrealistic but hey Iíd take that anyway over having sources selling shit gear. If I have to lose a couple B+ labs to have only A labs Iím good with that lol. Quality and safety are definitely atop the list followed by ta times and customer service. All the other stuff I could care less about as long as I know Iím getting what I paid for is top quality, arrives safely in a reasonable amount of time I could care less about the other stuff. One thing Iíll never understand is people going back to subpar labs because they get freebies lol. Itís like why would you even want more of the gear free or not if you know itís half dosed at best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Since Jano has once again outed himself as a turd, Weights and Measures on Meso has stepped up and has been pretty solid. But still pricey to get stuff tested. It would be nice for sources here to send blind samples in to him for testing to keep accountability, but alas, why would they if you're not holding their feet to the fire.
    I agree bro Iíve been saying that for awhile man just imagine if a source sent off each batch of finished product to be tested before putting it for sale. They would literally take over the form and be the main source and Iíd gladly pay an extra few dollars per vial or bottle of pills knowing exactly what it contains. Not to mention if a source started doing this it would cripple sales from other sources and force them to do the same to stay competitive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

End rant.
    Dear God those guys are brutal there. I don't know how any underground lab makes it. I lurk there and find those threads entertaining. Big Bald Bear kills me when he always says "be active because we are needy fucks over here" . Once a new sponsor dodges a question or tries some round about way of saying something it's all over. The over/under is 4 pages before they start telling said source to kill themselves in various ways. I agree they are on point with their concerns though especially for an UGL not someone reselling name brand stuff. Also I think MP46 is pretty knowledgeable as well with regards to sterilization and filters. It seems like some true amateurs go there because it's a free source board but they get run out real quick.