• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lee Priests face

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Under Construction
67404312_10156564460580678_841020202182246400_n.jpg

Getting rid of that ridiculous face tattoo...smart move.

but it isnt gone completely- face still looks fucked up if you look at most recent images- He seems to be trying everything in an attempt to stay relevant these days

Getting rid of that ridiculous face tattoo...smart move.
but it isnt gone completely- face still looks fucked up if you look at most recent images- He seems to be trying everything in an attempt to stay relevant these days
He's having that one removed so he can have a different design done.

Why you hating his grind so much ? The dude is as real as it gets.

Yeah face tattoos seem ridiculous to me too but I mean he's not hurting anybody.

I guess- Im not hating on him- I would do the same thing as far as trying to stay relevant and keep a cash flow coming in
I critique myself plenty and I am by far my biggest critic. I give plenty of props around here too. Shit I just recently said Sumner looked good.
Pretty simple actually. Here at ASF it’s everybody’s job to critique everyone except themselves.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Here in the US. Face tats are frowned upon in ways. The worst place to put a tat.. In his country.... It's very regular there if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

people that get face tattoos usually have the worst looking tats especially the ones on their face

Here in the US. Face tats are frowned upon in ways. The worst place to put a tat.. In his country.... It's very regular there if I'm not mistaken.

Yet he now wants them all removed! :funny:

He should Just get temporary tattoos if he's not as dedicated. Yipe stripes

He should Just get temporary tattoos if he's not as dedicated. Yipe stripes

I don't think Lee is all there, ya know a taco short of a combo plate.

Kind of what I was saying but apparently came off too judgetmental although judgementalist never chimed in:blah:.
Priest is real all right- real odd.
I don't think Lee is all there, ya know a taco short of a combo plate.

Personally, I think almost all tats are great, I'd love to have one on my face as long as I can wash it off when I change my mind. This is why I don't have any significant tats

Personally, I think almost all tats are great, I'd love to have one on my face as long as I can wash it off when I change my mind. This is why I don't have any significant tats

I am thinking cosplay maybe the answer for me :coffee:

Kind of what I was saying but apparently came off too judgetmental although judgementalist never chimed in:blah:.

Did we get into it at some point? I don’t remember. I don’t have any problem with you.

I think face tattoos are dumb in that for most people they limit your options as far how you can make a living, and I think most people will eventually regret them. That having been said, I’m sure having a face tattoo doesn’t impact Lee Priests’ income potential, and even for average people, if it does I value personal choice over enforced common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no bro- we are good- I was just making a play on your name- I was the one along with ASF members in general pointed out by TG as being judgemental of others instead of looking at myself.
Did we get into it at some point? I don’t remember. I don’t have any problem with you.

I think face tattoos are dumb in that for most people they limit your options as far how you can make a living, and I think most people will eventually regret them. That having been said, I’m sure having a face tattoo doesn’t impact Lee Priests’ income potential, and even for average people, if it does I value personal choice over enforced common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

I like Lee I think he is hilarious just a bit crazy.

yeah, I dont know that he is always truthful either- like that video you had with him and Mike O'Hearn- Of course you have O'Hearn saying he is natty which is complete bullshit and them Priest saying he essentially was at his strongest when taking TRT doses of test and only that. I suppose it could be true but I am extremely skeptical. I am a pessimist by nature though. I doubt most people until they give me reason not to (not the other way around like most trusting people).
I like Lee I think he is hilarious just a bit crazy.

I was the one along with ASF members in general pointed out by TG as being judgemental of others instead of looking at myself.

Don't read anything personal into my post, it was just a general statement that we are all guilty of.

Lee Priest is awesome and hysterical,and a legend. Takes a long time for removal, and you get those flare-ups and it needs to heal.
Who cares what others do to themselves, average people look at us like we are retards shooting BB drugs. (And they are prolly right). :)

Who cares what others do to themselves, average people look at us like we are retards shooting BB drugs. (And they are prolly right). :)

Not me but we all have opinions of what others do.

Back