• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DHB Logger Needed

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a veteran member (500+ posts) to run a detailed log on the new DHB product from Uncle Z.

DHB has gotten a lot of notice lately. It's being compared to tren without the sides, super EQ and much more. It looks promising and, reviews seem to support it being just that.

Logger will need to post td pics along with updating a detailed experience of the cycle, results, sides and any information that might be helpful in reviewing the product 3 or more times a week.

Also, DHB is known to come with some PIP. I have not tried it personally but, if you are prone to PIP please do not apply. The entire EP line is very smooth so, if there is any PIP, it will just be typical sides that come with the hormone itself. Again, if you get PIP don't apply. It's well known DHB has this issue so, be aware it could hurt.

I know a lot of members are wanting to try DHB so here's your chance!

http://unclez.ru/injectables/528-1-testosterone-cypionatedhb-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

Do I qualify?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Have you used it Monte?

DHB is a very interesting compound....

I have used dhb before and its awesome stuff. Unfortunately the source fell off the face of the earth. It had very little pip

I had ordered some from another source and it came crashed. That was a headache. So now I need ro find another reliable source for dhb

Dang too bad I'm all busted up. Would be interested if it wasn't for my pec/shoulder and blood pressure. Definitely another good one for you guys

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry man lol. I mean I'm hard at it at 100% right now around the pec. But my BP is out of control for some reason. Got my HCT down and everything else looks good. I think it's work lol. I'm about to start a beta blocker to see how that goes

You do qualify.

Leap of faith in a first log
I won't let ya down. Been seeking contribution. This could be my chance to break My leech status lol

Interesting..... might run this next cycle- wasn’t familiar with this compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got these in, but I have no plan on using them anytime soon.. I would love to hear the feedback from others about this compound..
Let's hear it from some vets here.. Someone jump on and run a damn log!

Here's what these beauts look like..
V1lVpE7.jpg

jqwRJSO.jpg

I just ran dhb. Not a bad cycle for me, but not my best. Definitely full muscle and strength! Was wetter than I expected, but could be many other factors, including the lab I got them from. As they went belly up right after...

I could run these and compare. As I’m sure these are way more pure and accurate.
How long have you been off?

Thank you everyone.

Stink finger is gonna get a shot. I like giving newer members a chance to run logs so hopefully he doesn't disappoint
Excited to see this. Don't disappoint us stink!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm so excited for this opportunity. Hopefully you guys follow along.
Newer member. Virgin muscles. My first chance given. I'm not looking to fuck this up.
Be warned. I'm not a beautiful pile of muscle as most of my gay bros here at ASF. But I'm gonna get there.
Monte, Uncle Z. I wanna thank you again.
Follow me to the gainz
~Stink

Newer member. Virgin muscles. My first chance given. I'm not looking to fuck this up.
Be warned. I'm not a beautiful pile of muscle as most of my gay bros here at ASF. But I'm gonna get there.
Follow me to the gainz
~Stink

the community is excited for you brother and keep in mind this is not a competition with how you look compared to everyone else.. everyone is at different levels, everyone has different goals.. the one thing that all of us have in common is that we all share the same mindset and that is self improvement..

You're in good hands with Monte, listen to everything he tells you to do..

Follow me to the gainz
~Stink

I could care less what you look like bro. You're one of the funniest guys here and want to make positive changes in your life. No one will judge you for that! We are all on a journey. I'll be following and rooting for you for sure! You're in good hands with montego

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m excited for ya bro...

Looking forward to seeing your transformation even if you are ugly 😆 most of us gay bodybuilders don’t care about looks... it’s all about them muskles ;)

just kidding ... we hate ugly people

alright alright I’ll be serious.. you came in here, argued with Mouse, said some funny (although odd) shit and became part of the ASF fam...in record time I might add. So, I’m looking forward to seeing you come out the other side that much closer to your goals if not totally successful with whatever your goal is.

Good luck brother! 🍀

Got an extra cup phill?

Back