• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dopamine Recovery

How open are docs to prescribing that? Do you just say "I'm unmotivated..."?
Most are pretty easy on getting Adderall. Learn the symptoms of ADHD by heart and talk to them about how you've been having a lot of issues with finishing tasks, remembering details, starting lots of projects without finishing them...all the shit I do constantly without it lol. Most will write it straight up it seems. I go to the VA so I have to see a shrink to get it but a lot of regular docs will write it

Most are pretty easy on getting Adderall. Learn the symptoms of ADHD by heart and talk to them about how you've been having a lot of issues with finishing tasks, remembering details, starting lots of projects without finishing them...all the shit I do constantly without it lol. Most will write it straight up it seems. I go to the VA so I have to see a shrink to get it but a lot of regular docs will write it

Fuck man, that's me! I mean, no BS. I wonder if I actually qualify legit. Gonna find out soon in any case.

Fuck man, that's me! I mean, no BS. I wonder if I actually qualify legit. Gonna find out soon in any case.
Not that hard really see? U have to explain the issues enough for them to understand that u may need something even at a low dose it might be good for u,

Thats my next step as well, i have lost all motivation and stay in bed till 10 am and get up to sit on the couch thats how bad mine has been lately

I have 3-5 "home improvements" , ive begun this year.... Ask my and the wife who keeps yelling at me how many ive actually finished hahaha,. I m3a6n tile a floor 5 yrs ago never finished the wall trim u name it...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

yes. I also recommend products of elevacity to my all patient for good health.

Last edited:
Age plays a big factor too. Socal, I'm not sure how old you are though. But at some time in your 40's, most people quit getting "amped up" about doing things. And the older you get, the less excited you are about things. Have you ever tried to get an old person excited about doing something? It doesn't happen.
Oh yeah, now at 58 yrs old, I sure can relate to that. Spoken wisely.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Yeah, my wife gets more excited about things than I do. But I think that is the male/female dynamic of things. And yeah...get a few drinks in me and I'm up for doing about anything. And I have fun doing it. Unfortunately, it's a slippery slope to addiction. If there weren't so many negatives, I could see me being buzzed most every night. Not worth it in the long run though.

Hang in there and keep plugging along. Sometimes it helps to do something new and different. Break out of the rut.
More wisdom spoken here^..... too many guys rely on alcohol, but it's fake. It's quite a challenge, but you just have to find your own best way to function without a daily/nightly recreational and social mind altering chemical.

Years?! Shit. What major things did you notice abnormal about the sober time before that point in recovery?

I've definitely noticed long term cynicism and even a little paranoia lingering but some of it has to be a simple opening of the eyes from hanging around a more ragged crowd.
Yes sir. It includes many variables.

Ha. Welcome to middle age.

Years ago I had a minor knee injury doing clean and jerks. Went to the doc, had an MRI and he came back and told me I’m developing arthritis in the knee.

My next question was “so what do I do? Surgery?”

He laughed and said no, walk instead of running. Ride a bike. Your knee is old and worn out. The only thing to do now is prevent it from getting worse.

That’s kind of like what middle age is like. Sad. But it’s not so much what you can do to get better, it’s more of a “do whatever you can so it doesn’t get worse” mentality.

It is what it is. Try not to sweat the small stuff. I’m a happy person overall, but life has handed me some fairly sour lemons. Some you just don’t bounce back from as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, BBing is actually slowly becoming more and more of a form of physical therapy for me than it is a pursuit of my ultimate physique as it was when I was younger. I'm able to still obtain visual improvements in my physique with hard work, but not as much as in years past, and the gym is becoming more of a means to overcome the ill effects of past injuries and of arthritis, and injury prevention, than it is personal bests. However at the same time, I'm still encouraged when I see that most of the guys I work with who are my age, and even ten years younger, aren't in as good as shape as I am.

Last edited:
Don't go back to alcohol. I quit drinking at 32( just turned 40 recently). I relapsed recently after some bad personal and professional setbacks. And for about a week, the drinking felt great again, made me reminisce about the good old days of one night stands and golf weekends, Vegas trips, etc. Then reality sets in and any depression you had is magnified 10X over and if you're over 35, the face and stomach bloat set in and you really feel like shit.

Take this quiz: list the 10 dumbest decisions or mistakes you've ever made and see how many times they involved alcohol....for me it was 7 out of 10 including the 2 biggest: losing the love of my life and losing the best job I've ever had. Those 2 mistakes alone made me regret ever drinking.

Havent read through all posts but 9mbc is supposed to regenerate dopamine receptors or something along those lines I believe. I think bromantane is also used to increase dopamine sensitivity again.

Get Shredded!
5-HTP is well known for that.
I know people who dose it pre and post Molly/MDMA/Addoral use to help with that immediate feeling of "I'm sad and I don't know why" LoL

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

From my own experience when i feel mentally “flat” with deca or tren..
Mucuna Pruriens 40% Dopa with 1g Tyrosine twice per day with a topical Pregnenolone. Proviron is an excellent addition too that i’m discovering!!
Do not cut fat intake and eat those egg yolks and fish oil!

I like this. I'm 61 and proviron and pregnalone help me. I want to add some cabergoline, for trial. I'm going to check out Mucuna Pruriens, read up on them. I intake plenty of animal fats, many eggs, including the yokes!

Back