• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I regret to inform everyone....

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After the banning Bombr2, the forum has taken such a hit in traffic that we will be shutting down.

Unbeknownst to me, he was more important then the entire member base here and his sole presence is what kept this forum alive.

We stayed going after S2H, Captain, Spiny Vegeta, Jersey Devil, Rap, Jrotten, Skip Foursome and even Heavyiron left BUT, Bombr2 was the real driving force of the forum.

Sad day in the world of gay Bb forums.

You forgot BTC (spelling?). Not saying he was above bombr...but still deserves props

Guess I'll Have to join the other gay bb forum like Butts of pain .
Thanks for ruining a good thing monte.
We lost the war fellas. Pack it up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was worried people were going to stop posting stupid questions in the anabolic section

Wow I forgot about all those people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF am I going to do now, this was the only real gay bodybuilding forum I could find. Please someone go beg bumm r2 to come back and save the best gay bodybuilding forum of all times.

What - no love for charlie?

After the banning Bombr2, the forum has taken such a hit in traffic that we will be shutting down.

Unbeknownst to me, he was more important then the entire member base here and his sole presence is what kept this forum alive.

We stayed going after S2H, Captain, Spiny Vegeta, Jersey Devil, Rap, Jrotten, Skip Foursome and even Heavyiron left BUT, Bombr2 was the real driving force of the forum.

IML Gear Cream!
Wait.. jrotten left too??

Whatever happened to seattlesbest?

Even if all those guys return this place still sucks

The loss of Bombr will shake the very ground of the forum.

The ramifications will be felt across the universe. No one is safe.

But seriously, no one is bigger then the forum. Members need to check their ego at times.

For me, I drop in and contribute where I can. And try not to piss too many ppl off.

It's sort of like a place to hang out and bullshit whilst giving and taking feedback wherever possible. And it's easier to identify with others on this site bc we are all interested in a common "thread" using AAS.

Rest assured, one day we will all leave our final post.

Love you guys.

We need more chics..

slutty ones

put that in your suggestion box, you want more traffic start giving out handjobs.

anyways, pretty sure I’m fucking awesome and you guys all love me so... I think we’ll be alright here at ASF, long as I stay physically, mentally and emotionally healthy...

Also, a lot of talk about the shitheads of ASF.. what about the good guys?

Vision
Tripleovertime
skip (he will return eventually)
oldschool (he’s busy now but winter is coming)
everyone on my ‘friends’ list

theres a lot of good dudes that check in daily or weekly

i know this thread was a joke but seriously
all the log runners
all the dudes that actually care about newbies not doing stupid shit
all the chics keeping up (putting to shame most the boys)
all the dudes that argue about dumb shit
all the people that care about the gym rat, meathead, average joe and bodybuilding community..

y'all deserve props.

People say this board has gone downhill but I don’t see it that way.

i like this place.

now let’s see some titties ;)

i like this place.

1552030488839.gif

Get Shredded!

Vision
Tripleovertime
skip (he will return eventually)
oldschool (he’s busy now but winter is coming)
everyone on my ‘friends’ list

theres a lot of good dudes that check in daily or weekly

i know this thread was a joke but seriously
all the log runners
all the chics keeping up (putting to shame most the boys)
all the dudes that argue about dumb shit
all the people that care about the gym rat, meathead, average joe and bodybuilding community..

y'all deserve props.

People say this board has gone downhill but I don’t see it that way.

i like this place.

Give me you tired, your weak, your estrogenic!

What im tryna say is...

theres a large Slovakian population where I’m at right now.

if you like fit, blonde haired, fair skinned, blue eyes for miles... you’d be a happy lil bodybuilder here...

im coming back someday, alone lol

these chics are fucking smoking hot and it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten any... I’m gonna tell them all down there at the ice cream shop to join ASF... and post pics for free gears lol

What im tryna say is...

theres a large Slovakian population where I’m at right now.

if you like fit, blonde haired, fair skinned, blue eyes for miles... you’d be a happy lil bodybuilder here...

im coming back someday, alone lol

these chics are fucking smoking hot and it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten any... I’m gonna tell them all down there at the ice cream shop to join ASF... and post pics for free gears lol

Wait...Are we talking women or trannies? Or......Just men? Your post has me a bit confused. Lmao.

They look like real girls... Eastern European accents... I could be wrong but based on what I’ve seen and heard so far... I’d dive right in...

and if they are trannies, well then, I’d have to re-evaluate my life (after I’m done)

Guilt and regret seem to fade with age too hahaha

Ok...

sorry for derailing another Thread.. got caught up in the moment.

My wife was talking to me and me and I didn’t hear a word she said so I gotta get off here and figure out what the hell she was saying...

lol... damn Eastern European girls, get me everytime!

Stay swole ASF... ❤️ Milford King

That one right there is big- This should still be a place where newbies can get some advice and learn from others with experience and for the most part it still is. Yes there are still many dumb newbie questions but for the ones that arent trolls it is good that this place can help them out.

I might have been out of line posting his fake address, but I saw his ignotardness a long time ago..

Sent from my FDA work phone

Milf you need to get laid my man !! Lol

Back