• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye Douche

Im curious, I’m coming in late, I didn’t read all of the thread so correct me if I’m wrong here... are you guys comparing your depreciating items (very nice ones I might add) to determine who has acquired the highest net worth? *drinks coffee**

Pole smoke thinks I’m on welfare so I called his trolling fag bluff and it’s clear he can’t hang. Not a single pic of gear, a measly 12k, and the clown is a goddamn truck driver. I’d wager he jacks off to Over The Top while he’s on the road while the neighbor fucks his wife. If you’re so proud of the BMW post the pic bro. Are you on the ropes that fast? Fucking amateur.

Attachments

• A4178F3E-34C2-44BD-8986-2A161849C943.jpeg
    A4178F3E-34C2-44BD-8986-2A161849C943.jpeg
    646.5 KB · Views: 59
while I do love a good internet fight, you do realize your arguing for the respect of someone over the internet. :blah: ( wheres my damn coffee emoji!)

You're all peasants working off debt owed to the man compared to Gibbs!
ad5200c1365607b8911e4c840a1760c4.jpg
5c1938fddfc4d77fa66b980605e37db3.jpg
02c1d7fee69d6b0c5a1b7e98b4bee6b1.jpg
dfc03448c2c80c17c0dd02942b569924.jpg
1edecafb0fe73a719bcbe603dc11462d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You two bragging about material items(albeit nice ones) as if they make you more of a man than the next twit.

Poirot, you lost all credibility when you bragged about what brand of nail clipper you use.
It’s a nail clipper for Christ’s sake you attention-whoring prima donna.

You two bragging about material items(albeit nice ones) as if they make you more of a man than the next twit.

Poirot, you lost all credibility when you bragged about what brand of nail clipper you use.
It’s a nail clipper for Christ’s sake you attention-whoring prima donna.
lolz, pariot is trolling, if you bite you already lost. just enjoy the nonsense

I can barely read the sign cuz of the lighting. Does that say Parrot is a Cuck?
Pole smoke thinks I’m on welfare so I called his trolling fag bluff and it’s clear he can’t hang. Not a single pic of gear, a measly 12k, and the clown is a goddamn truck driver. I’d wager he jacks off to Over The Top while he’s on the road while the neighbor fucks his wife. If you’re so proud of the BMW post the pic bro. Are you on the ropes that fast? Fucking amateur.

I go away for the day and this thread still delivers...and Gibbs wins hand fucking down!

lol shit box has a boot on it!!

internet pissing match........always entertaining. where's franny
That appears to be the bumper that happened to fall off. The car must be a Geo, truly the junkiest shitbox around lol.

Welcome back you bastard we missed you!

Last edited:
@hj2 I think Franny still lurks here under some gimmick we haven't sniffed out yet. Only a matter of time :)

That appears to be the bumper that happened to fall off. The car must be a Geo, truly the junkiest shitbox around lol.

Welcome back you bastard we missed you!

good call. does look like the bumper.

Is that a c-class

GLE AMG. Look, lots of folks have done better in life than I have. I don’t have shit compared to some. I shouldn’t have fed the troll but here we are. I guess the point was I’m not on welfare and at the end of the day it turns out the biggest piece of shit on this board is a pathetic truck driver.

GLE AMG. Look, lots of folks have done better in life than I have. I don’t have shit compared to some. I shouldn’t have fed the troll but here we are. I guess the point was I’m not on welfare and at the end of the day it turns out the biggest piece of shit on this board is a pathetic truck driver.

Maybe a truck driver that does not have steady hauling work but the occasional scut-work delivery jobs. Not much money for those lower-tier truck drivers.

Get Shredded!
No shame in truck driving. It's a job that needs to be done.

Gonna get replaced by auto-driven vehicles within 10-20 yrs tho... AI/robotic automation's gonna be a game changer across the entire economy, some jobs hit much harder than others.

No shame in truck driving. It's a job that needs to be done.

Gonna get replaced by auto-driven vehicles within 10-20 yrs tho... AI/robotic automation's gonna be a game changer across the entire economy, some jobs hit much harder than others.
Whatever pays the bills and you don’t have to beg Like bomber but I don’t think he is a truck driver.

Of course not. Hes a DEA agent. Thats why he sends everything from his work phone.
Well shit, I guess its FDA now- could of sworn it was DEA before
Whatever pays the bills and you don’t have to beg Like bomber but I don’t think he is a truck driver.

Last edited:
Lots of stupid in here....I miss the Capt'n and Progress....
b111228d3d186bcb2bfb83e492e1a195.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

I love green...its only $15k....just what I keep on hand in my safe....next to my wife's BMW...which is parked beside my Husky.....if monkey nuts wants I can post my trucks, other bikes, my 20k sq ft shop...or whatever...my new Pete 567 cost $247,000..but who's counting...I cant stand motherfuckers who go into debt trying to keep up with the Jones'....
f852db66136df8f34924e078e302a830.jpg
850bf0c7e1a96681d5cf45e1d0208892.jpg
ebdc97160ebbedd3781fdab5e201f9b4.jpg
ea63724fed7e7af08e533271ed2967c8.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone
giphy.gif

post ur tax returns and your account balances, let's get apples to apples here. lol

Which one of these material girls wants to take stink on a fancy date.
=D
Just kidding fellas.
Mrs stink would throw away the chastity key.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back